Pen Yard Rental

*Bub**Bub* Member
in General Chat 4.90 Karma
So if we see a player disregarding the realm rules, do we report it and if so how?

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Game Moderator
    edited July 28 11.45 Karma
    Realm rules in there are Pen's rules so you will have to talk to him about anyone breaking those. Mods do not enforce his rules.
  • *Bub**Bub* Member
    4.90 Karma

Realm rules in there are Pen's rules so you will have to talk to him about anyone breaking those. Mods do not enforce his rules.

No yea i gathered about the mods aha i just didnt know if it was something the community had to enforce x
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Game Moderator
    11.45 Karma
    The community has no power to enforce rules in there. You asked if you should report people disregarding rules and how, so I was letting you know that Pen is the only one to enforce his rules.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    110.05 Karma
    I have seen Pen in there and ignore people who break the rules. He doesn't even care.
  • *Bub**Bub* Member
    edited July 28 4.90 Karma
    alright well it was just a random thought thanks a bunch xx
    JuIius said:

I have seen Pen in there and ignore people who break the rules. He doesn't even care.

The community has no power to enforce rules in there. You asked if you should report people disregarding rules and how, so I was letting you know that Pen is the only one to enforce his rules.

someone close this pls xx

• cat amp scat amp s FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.70 KarmaFamiliar
    NEEVVVERRRR