Pen Yard Rental

So if we see a player disregarding the realm rules, do we report it and if so how?

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Realm rules in there are Pen's rules so you will have to talk to him about anyone breaking those. Mods do not enforce his rules.
  • *Bub**Bub* Member

Realm rules in there are Pen's rules so you will have to talk to him about anyone breaking those. Mods do not enforce his rules.

No yea i gathered about the mods aha i just didnt know if it was something the community had to enforce x
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The community has no power to enforce rules in there. You asked if you should report people disregarding rules and how, so I was letting you know that Pen is the only one to enforce his rules.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I have seen Pen in there and ignore people who break the rules. He doesn't even care.
  • *Bub**Bub* Member
    edited July 2019
    alright well it was just a random thought thanks a bunch xx
    JuIius said:

I have seen Pen in there and ignore people who break the rules. He doesn't even care.

The community has no power to enforce rules in there. You asked if you should report people disregarding rules and how, so I was letting you know that Pen is the only one to enforce his rules.

someone close this pls xx

• NEEVVVERRRR