System Broadcast Theories [Updated 4/17/19]

Comments

• ScionScion Member
    By Smiley said:

Updateeee :o

That's the update for the Pack support. The graphics and other item aspects have been added, but the packs have not been released yet.
  • Everyone put down your theories of what SlymeZilla may give out
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Boogers
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    boogers, snot,mucus, high-contamination germs, and other stuff
  • Scion said:

By Smiley said:

Updateeee :o

That's the update for the Pack support. The graphics and other item aspects have been added, but the packs have not been released yet.
    After update, we have to wait around (cubic time) 7am - 9am to wait whole server restart.
  • :o
  • Well guys, there is going to be an Easter event with Dr Slymegood. I peeked inside his lab and behold!

sdgamez3 said:

Well guys, there is going to be an Easter event with Dr Slymegood. I peeked inside his lab and behold!

The attached picture if one of Dr Slymegood’s Extracting Realm

how do we know that you did not just build that realm??
    Well, these are my current realms... so...

:/
  • The original lab was gone and might have been hidden for now.
  • Ok wait has anyone thought what shape dr slime good is gonna hv? Like is it gona be a giant slime, or a giant bunny shaped slime?
  • Ok wait has anyone thought what shape dr slime good is gonna hv? Like is it gona be a giant slime, or a giant bunny shaped slime?

he only took the growth hormone, but maybe he would have some side effects or something.
  • Maybe he looks like a giant pus filled pimple
  • sdgamez3 said:

Maybe he looks like a giant pus filled pimple

He would look beautiful if he looks like that ^-^
  • I feel like something will fail and Bunnyzilla escapes.
  • Some players say they saw Giant Slyme, maybe it is da evil Dr Slymegood, but its goes too fast, not enough time to screenshot it.
  • Some players say they saw Giant Slyme, maybe it is da evil Dr Slymegood, but its goes too fast, not enough time to screenshot it.

Yeah, everyone is at town center rn.

Yeah, everyone is at town center rn.
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25693/the-slymezilla-giant-dr-slymegood#latest
  • Updated the post. Sad, also yeah, Slymezilla was there, ^^^ now i wonder what he gives??
  • Alvin!Alvin! Member
    edited April 2019
    Oof new system, didn't saw that

So u mean Bunnyzilla is bigger than us because of the serum!? But, would that harm the evil slymegood? bc he took the serum and hes evil unlike bunnyzilla kind and cute..This year easter is so deep

Edit : 3/4/19 is something like "A giant rabbit hopping around"
  • The first message was "faint rumblings could be heard in the distance, like a giant rabbit hopping around
  • PartyParty Member
    Ok so my theories is that slymezilla "event" was suppose to happen today but since the pack isn't through yet there now stalling with today's message...far out I know xD
  • @CoolGuyBoss , 1st system is say "A giant bunny hopping around" at the end , change it dude, but I not sure about the front
  • There was a giant slime jumping around lobby but i think it might be a player cuz it was saying he was lvl 12, but if it was a player how did the slime grow SOO big i hv seen the reg slime costume and this was bigger then that
  • There was a giant slime jumping around lobby but i think it might be a player cuz it was saying he was lvl 12, but if it was a player how did the slime grow SOO big i hv seen the reg slime costume and this was bigger then that

Do you have any ss?
  • No he does not cuz I was there too and that slyme costume was a normal sized costume
    My brother is an idiot
  • MY brother is an idiot. his tab was on charging when the slyme came and his idiotic mind somehow convinced him that it was charged and he was playing when the slyme came
  • MY brother is an idiot. his tab was on charging when the slyme came and his idiotic mind somehow convinced him that it was charged and he was playing when the slyme came

Bruh stop fighting

@CoolGuyBoss , Dr Slymegood hollaed : Buying qbee souls, not sure if it is real.one.

Bruh stop fighting

@CoolGuyBoss , Dr Slymegood hollaed : Buying qbee souls, not sure if it is real.one.
    It most likely was fake.
  • Remember the correct name for Slymegood. Idk if it has space or not
    (Dr. Slymegood)

also keep in mind that he has an L on his name in so imposters can change capital i to I.
  • Remember the correct name for Slymegood. Idk if it has space or not
    (Dr. Slymegood)

also keep in mind that he has an L on his name in so imposters can change capital i to I.

Bruh, players now adays , I only care.about easter pack :p
  • Updated and changed my theory just a bit.