System Broadcast Theories [Updated 4/17/19]

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    lucaaa795 said:

I love how @SirKewberth checked this thread only to reply to someone thats complaining about how there are problems in the adventure mode, without giving us any hints about whats coming next.

How should I know? The mysterious comings and goings of interdimensional holiday beings is as much a mystery to me as anyone else! I for one am pretty concerned about the big Z.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I love how @SirKewberth checked this thread only to reply to someone thats complaining about how there are problems in the adventure mode, without giving us any hints about whats coming next.

How should I know? The mysterious comings and goings of interdimensional holiday beings is as much a mystery to me as anyone else! I for one am pretty concerned about the big Z.
    Can't wait to see what is gonna happen :o
  • Maybe a new event that we need to HELP Bunnyzilla to escape from Slyme and after that Bunnyzilla is safe again! (My option)
  • I actually think that it may be a new event, either like a lot of people are saying “save bunnyzilla” anything on that topic. It may also just be Betamax came from the adventure mode, and he was a bit slymed, and moved Bunnyzilla to the “new eden” and just didn’t clean up after himself.
  • Guys maybe bunnyzilla is just dying in a lab and that's the easter event.
  • Updated Main post. (Added spoiler and added all system broadcasts from 4/3/19 and to latest)

THE MAIN POST WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE UNTIL WHATEVER THIS IS IS OVER
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

lucaaa795 said:

You should be more concerned about how your game's economy is going downhill. Or more of downmountain.
  • ScionScion Member
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

You should be more concerned about how your game's economy is going downhill. Or more of downmountain.
    That was a pretty sharp turn from the topic at hand. I can't really blame Lucaaa, though. The game's economic stability has been going down the toilet pretty rapidly.

Big Z may be of concern, but this matter of the economy is important as well.
  • Economy has nothing to do with this post. Please keep it out.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Economy has nothing to do with this post. Please keep it out.

Agree
  • ik my big fat bunny (bunnyzilla) i being held captive by mr slim brains and we have to rescue his butt from the slimes makeing him in slimezilla.. its just my thought
  • So are we gonna get a reworked Zilla? ones that gonna spawn random slymes or smthn?
  • ScionScion Member
    edited April 2019

Economy has nothing to do with this post. Please keep it out.

I forgot to mention that we could have just had Lucaaa create a separate discussion for this if he hasn't already. Sorry for the off topic comment.

So are we gonna get a reworked Zilla? ones that gonna spawn random slymes or smthn?

Slymes and BunnyZilla? Could possibly mean the return of Boggers and the Slyme Egg, who knows?

~ Edit ~
    lucaaa795 said:

I was only telling kewberth how he shouldnt be concerned about the zilla as much as about the economy. Can y'all relax? If ww3 is about to break up it will in its own thread as always.

You're right. I guess I just misunderstood your intentions with those words earlier. I should have left it alone.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited April 2019
    I was only telling kewberth how he shouldnt be concerned about the zilla as much as about the economy. Can y'all relax? If ww3 is about to break up it will in its own thread as always.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Sir Kew can't,and should not,dabble with CC's economy,its up to the players to stand up to the high risers and NOT BUY THEIR STUFF thats the only way.
  • Timberton said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Sir Kew can't,and should not,dabble with CC's economy,its up to the players to stand up to the high risers and NOT BUY THEIR STUFF thats the only way.
    I think this is getting a bit off topic..

Anyways though, there's 2 weeks til Easter comes and I'm really excited to know what happened to Bunnyzilla, as well as for the release of the Easter pack
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Timberton said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

It’s not the people selling items expensive, it’s the people buying gems expensive. There’s nothing people can do by standing up. Only the developers can by giving away things.
  • The system message changed again. Mhm.
  • By Smiley said:

The system message changed again. Mhm.

What is it now? Beacause mine still shows the Slymegood's meassage about an experimnent
  • U said:

Timberton said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

It’s not the people selling items expensive, it’s the people buying gems expensive. There’s nothing people can do by standing up. Only the developers can by giving away things.
    I think the update/pack will release before a week of easter.
  • This year easter look much deeper...

Yup

Yes it is
  • this thread is turning into a karma farm thread.
  • Omaga it changed again :o
  • Bunnyzilla decided to retire this year because economy is broken.
  • What do people not get about leave the Economy out of the discussion. This clearly isn't the right topic.
  • Bunnyzilla decided to retire this year because economy is broken.

=)))))))))))
  • What do people not get about leave the Economy out of the discussion. This clearly isn't the right topic.

It's just a theory :(

It's just a theory :(
    It's just a theory, a bz theory.