help!!

so there is maybe cubic castles might be shut down so maybe why? if you want more players sponser like maybe get a popular ytbr to sponser cubic castles i dont want cubic castles to be shut down...

what do u think we should do???

Comments

• uhh the devs have no intentions to shut down cc mate.... i assure you.... we have no reason to shut down
  • uhh the devs have no intentions to shut down cc mate.... i assure you.... we have no reason to shut down

didnt you see what theysaid on the acvity wall?!?!?!?!

didnt you see what theysaid on the acvity wall?!?!?!?!
    what exactly do you mean by that. i see zero comments from the devs saying that theyre shutting down cc.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Instep is not a developer.
  • mate you should do research before assuming things are true. if you would've taken time to check insteps profile it would clearly show he is in no way shape or forum a developer.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited February 2019
    We should relax.
    Then, the developers can choose what to do next. Unless someone is willing to spend thousands of dollars paying youtubers to play this game, we have to leave it to the developers.
    You can tell every single friend of yours about this game. But that's it, mainly.
  • mate you should do research before assuming things are true. if you would've taken time to check insteps profile it would clearly show he is in no way shape or forum a developer.

i know he isn't a developer but he is saying it will shut down
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

mate you should do research before assuming things are true. if you would've taken time to check insteps profile it would clearly show he is in no way shape or forum a developer.

If he isn't a developer then his words are just rumors and shouldn't be taken seriously.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited February 2019

mate you should do research before assuming things are true. if you would've taken time to check insteps profile it would clearly show he is in no way shape or forum a developer.

im pretty sure instep is a known troller though.... i could be wrong though.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

im pretty sure instep is a known troller though.... i could be wrong though.
    All he said was Rip CC.