St. Patrick's Day Pack

GoIdGoId Member
I'm wondering... If there's a pack every year for St. Valentine's Day, then why isn't there a pack for St. Patrick's Day?
St. Patrick's Day Pack
  1. Would this be good?18 votes
    1. Yes!
      83.33%
    2. No!
      16.67%

Comments

• Candy KittyCandy Kitty Member
    6.60 Karma
    1+ :)
  • LateComLateCom Member
    158.85 Karma
    Because Patrick Star ate it all
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    St. Patrick’s day 2x. :)
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    28.95 Karma
    YES+111111
  • PartyParty FamiliarMember, Familiar
    27.05 KarmaFamiliar
    Basically re-texture the pilgrim outfit to green.
  • -Alvin--Alvin- FamiliarMember, Familiar
    69.85 KarmaFamiliar
    +1
  • GoIdGoId Member
    37.90 Karma
    Bump! @SirKewberth
  • 30.20 Karma
    wow i was thinking the same thing too. i also thought of a 4 leaf clover similar to the cut rose. maybe when you "touch your character to consume" (not actually consuming it) it will give you luck into getting rarer items when buying the pack or clothing packs?
  • GoIdGoId Member
    37.90 Karma
    Bump! St. Patrick's Day is 12 days from today. Will we get a pack or discount on cubits or something? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow @mabz
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    11.60 Karma
    YES!!!! I would love the thought of nice leprecaun coats and the hats and pants oh yes PLEASE would the devs make dis! (+1) XD
  • TimbertonTimberton Member
    11.60 Karma
    Maybe next year tho lol,its a bit late for the devs to start on this isn't it..
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar

wow i was thinking the same thing too. i also thought of a 4 leaf clover similar to the cut rose. maybe when you "touch your character to consume" (not actually consuming it) it will give you luck into getting rarer items when buying the pack or clothing packs?

That item would be too op and abused...
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    21.95 Karma
    or maybe just one per person per event - so one allowed to be used per player each pack - non transferable as well
  • GoIdGoId Member
    37.90 Karma
    Log_er said:

That item would be too op and abused...
    Yeah
  • 30.20 Karma
    Maybe 4 leaf clover can just be useless like cut rose? Has same actions just staying there doing nothing?