St. Patrick's Day Pack

I'm wondering... If there's a pack every year for St. Valentine's Day, then why isn't there a pack for St. Patrick's Day?

Comments

• 1+ :)
  • Because Patrick Star ate it all
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    St. Patrick’s day 2x. :)
  • YES+111111
  • Basically re-texture the pilgrim outfit to green.
  • +1
  • wow i was thinking the same thing too. i also thought of a 4 leaf clover similar to the cut rose. maybe when you "touch your character to consume" (not actually consuming it) it will give you luck into getting rarer items when buying the pack or clothing packs?
  • Bump! St. Patrick's Day is 12 days from today. Will we get a pack or discount on cubits or something? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow @mabz
  • YES!!!! I would love the thought of nice leprecaun coats and the hats and pants oh yes PLEASE would the devs make dis! (+1) XD
  • Maybe next year tho lol,its a bit late for the devs to start on this isn't it..
  • wow i was thinking the same thing too. i also thought of a 4 leaf clover similar to the cut rose. maybe when you "touch your character to consume" (not actually consuming it) it will give you luck into getting rarer items when buying the pack or clothing packs?

That item would be too op and abused...
  • or maybe just one per person per event - so one allowed to be used per player each pack - non transferable as well
  • Log_er said:

wow i was thinking the same thing too. i also thought of a 4 leaf clover similar to the cut rose. maybe when you "touch your character to consume" (not actually consuming it) it will give you luck into getting rarer items when buying the pack or clothing packs?

That item would be too op and abused...
    Yeah
  • Maybe 4 leaf clover can just be useless like cut rose? Has same actions just staying there doing nothing?