Mining Thief- Suggestion to Solve it IDEA: Hinter

IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
edited April 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
BEFORE YOU READ: This was suggested by the rainbow mantu, Hinter-All credit is his, I just think I should point this out.
Tired of people stealing your things when you mine? How about the block you mine instantly goes in your inventory.. as in super attractive perk. That way no one can steal your things when you mine, and everyone gets what they mine. I don't see any consequences adding this in the game. -IDEA: Hinter- :)

Comments

• The problem here is, they can still steal your items if you stil hadn't mined it yet. Maybe a little "qbee circle"? I posted this suggestion here >>> forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/314/mines#latest
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    I 123rd this motion :p
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Hinter said:

124th.

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

Hinter said:

124th.
    I25th Would Really Help In Farms
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    126th #NoMoreRageQuitInMines
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    This has actually been suggested numerous times. But still needed.
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    +1 :No Stoling More O.O
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Add new levels to the perk "atractor"
    yes :)
  • Hmm yeah I think we need this..... my friend quit 1 year ago cause he was disappointed with the attractor perk
    *doing summoning dance*
    Kewberthcosmicbetamax,Kewberthcosmicbetamax,Kewberthcosmicbetamax,Kewberthcosmicbetamax,Kewberthcosmicbetamax.
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow @betamax
  • Approved, I don't like to give innocent people a bad time.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    I posted this suggestion not so long time ago and nobody even cared to check it out -.- stop stealing
  • *Insane* said:

I posted this suggestion not so long time ago and nobody even cared to check it out -.- stop stealing

Multi-posting lag?
  • *Insane* said:

1)I most definitely did not steal your idea. 2)This idea was Hinter's, and HE most definitely did not steal your idea. 3) I wasn't aware you posted this before. 4)Can we remain back on topic? :)

• I think this would be awesome, but another problem that I see when mining with Hinter is when Q-bees come and start mining where we are mining. Really frustrating because I know we encourage people to mine but its a 100x100 mine o-o *Go to the other side pl0x*

4 Words of Rage: We...Have...A....SYSTEM! >:U
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I like this idea but I don't think them picking up the block is the problem. Just yesterday I was mining with Hinter when some random player came in and was mining where we were and then Hinter got offline. Most of the time players just come in and mine where we are, they cant really pick up the resources if I am right behind Hinter picking the blocks up :P

I agree with Keen Dinosaur

Something that would be better then this is make it so people can buy mines that reset just like normal mines do, and make it so only people you trust can build. That would be a better idea. *cough* Hinter came up with this awesome idea *cough* :p

-Wolfie
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *Insane* said:

Even if they didn't look at your thread, doesn't mean it's a bad idea o-o

Anyways, this function would be most useful
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2016

I think this would be awesome, but another problem that I see when mining with Hinter is when Q-bees come and start mining where we are mining. Really frustrating because I know we encourage people to mine but its a 100x100 mine o-o *Go to the other side pl0x*

4 Words of Rage: We...Have...A....SYSTEM! >:U

Yes, but I can't think of how you'd solve that. Someone mentioned a Qbee Circle, but what if you found something your friend wants that's right beside you, but you have to move to the next country so that person can mine that block, lol. Or if you and a crew are destroying a realm/platform, it'd be hard with a Qbee Circle. :P

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Cubits should be included too
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator

I like this idea but I don't think them picking up the block is the problem. Just yesterday I was mining with Hinter when some random player came in and was mining where we were and then Hinter got offline. Most of the time players just come in and mine where we are, they cant really pick up the resources if I am right behind Hinter picking the blocks up :P

I agree with Keen Dinosaur

Something that would be better then this is make it so people can buy mines that reset just like normal mines do, and make it so only people you trust can build. That would be a better idea. *cough* Hinter came up with this awesome idea *cough* :p

-Wolfie

But this is a start, and the suggestion isn't all about me. I've had it both ways :) I think this would be a huge step in improving the experience.

• I agree with this but the staff should also add like a do not disturb switch in your friends list to stop friends from fast traveling to you while your busy?