More Mods In Cubic Castles?

2»

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    *Rag* said:

My real opinion. Every Moderator is amazing. But choosing moderators are hard. Since an admin is basically giving a person Authority to do much more than a regular player. Some can abuse. It and some can maintain the power. Maybe more forums mods since we only have 1 active 1 inactive. But this is totally up to the admins. I respect your opinion :)

I agree, but it’s also hard to find moderators if you aren’t looking that hard, or not looking at all.

I disagree about needing more forum moderators though. The forums may need one more, but in game needs them more.
  • This "we need more mods" topics, are multiplying like those "cc is dying" or "some kid called me noob and I came to forum to complain".
    Lets presume that every player has his own personal mod. Even if that was true that would be no use if players play stupid.
    I don't know how people manage to get scammed these days!

• Djedo said:

This "we need more mods" topics, are multiplying like those "cc is dying" or "some kid called me noob and I came to forum to complain".
    Lets presume that every player has his own personal mod. Even if that was true that would be no use if players play stupid.

Welcoming the new players who can't be aware of all these >.<"
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Djedo said:

This "we need more mods" topics, are multiplying like those "cc is dying" or "some kid called me noob and I came to forum to complain".

Testing Kewbin’s emojis, and I love it!!image
  • Actually Need a mod From Each country

True , as you can see there r many players isnt english and swearing with their language to mod >.>

True , as you can see there r many players isnt english and swearing with their language to mod >.>
    But if noone can understand it as it is in another language, it won't affect anyone, will it?

Um just so you know not every country has its own language most countrys share languages britain and america both use english etc.
  • 'Party' said:

Actually Need a mod From Each country

Um just so you know not every country has its own language most countrys share languages britain and america both use english etc.
    I know, but we need another mod from different country too
  • Mods are people too and have their own lives including in game(and irl), also some of you say oh this mod is more active than others cuz you never see them etc, well we all live in different areas which have different timezones so im sure there will be some you never or rarely see due to time differences as well as other reasons, and as previously stated these threads about more mods and cc is dying etc...do we really need a new one every week(not literally), in all the Mods who are active do what they can when they can, you don't always hear about it or see it but it happens, and even if we did have more mods who is to say that it would cut down on any scamming etc someone will always find a way to beat the system, ruin it, bully etc
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    I come on at least one or twice a day :) but I don’t stay on long due to things irl.
  • Angel said:

I come on at least one or twice a day :) but I don’t stay on long due to things irl.

I didn't even know you were a mod... are you just always cloaked?!
  • *jupiter* said:

Angel said:

Na.. She just "do[es]n’t stay on long due to things irl." ^^
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Mods are people too and have their own lives including in game(and irl), also some of you say oh this mod is more active than others cuz you never see them etc, well we all live in different areas which have different timezones so im sure there will be some you never or rarely see due to time differences as well as other reasons, and as previously stated these threads about more mods and cc is dying etc...do we really need a new one every week(not literally), in all the Mods who are active do what they can when they can, you don't always hear about it or see it but it happens, and even if we did have more mods who is to say that it would cut down on any scamming etc someone will always find a way to beat the system, ruin it, bully etc

• Mods are people too and have their own lives including in game(and irl), also some of you say oh this mod is more active than others cuz you never see them etc, well we all live in different areas which have different timezones so im sure there will be some you never or rarely see due to time differences as well as other reasons, and as previously stated these threads about more mods and cc is dying etc...do we really need a new one every week(not literally), in all the Mods who are active do what they can when they can, you don't always hear about it or see it but it happens, and even if we did have more mods who is to say that it would cut down on any scamming etc someone will always find a way to beat the system, ruin it, bully etc

I'm not saying they DON'T have their own lives... we just need more.
  • *jupiter* said:

Mods are people too and have their own lives including in game(and irl), also some of you say oh this mod is more active than others cuz you never see them etc, well we all live in different areas which have different timezones so im sure there will be some you never or rarely see due to time differences as well as other reasons, and as previously stated these threads about more mods and cc is dying etc...do we really need a new one every week(not literally), in all the Mods who are active do what they can when they can, you don't always hear about it or see it but it happens, and even if we did have more mods who is to say that it would cut down on any scamming etc someone will always find a way to beat the system, ruin it, bully etc

Yes, I agree. I know it is hard to find suitable mods, but I personally think that there isn't enough to atm.
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    *jupiter* said:

Angel said:

Majority of time but I also don’t walk around everywhere xD
  • Contumas said:

*jupiter* said:

Yes, I agree. I know it is hard to find suitable mods, but I personally think that there isn't enough to atm.
    to each their own
  • What if we will be just be a volunteer mod everyday? Hmmm? It will be make the game great if we all call are self mod? Lol xD