More Mods In Cubic Castles?

At the moment, there are very few active mods. In fact, the only 2 active mods I can think of is Space_Fetus and Scorto7. So I was wondering if there could be a few more mods? It would definitely help stop scammers, because at the moment, there are usually no mods to deal with scams.

Comments

• other mods are mostly focused on the report button
  • other mods are mostly focused on the report button

or inactive :P
  • There could be a lot of mods that never check the forums but are still active, so

other mods are mostly focused on the report button

+1
  • We have a lot of active mods...
  • CubicNews said:

We have a lot of active mods...

For real? I've BARELY seen any mods on the game for the last month or so. I feel like there should be a few more mods in-game.
  • CubicNews said:
    lol theres tons of inactive mods, mate. so i agree with this suggestion. +1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    CubicNews said:

I’m friends with Cortana, Super, Angel, Nolana, and Hinter (Also Momo on an Alt) I will say I see Super twice a month, and Angel maybe six or seven times a month. I never see Cortana, Hinter, and Nolana. After Ed retired, and Gdog just comes back for videos, we only have Scorto, Space, and sometimes Angel. (Super occasionally too).

Two active moderators is not a lot, and it’s really one because Space mostly works on events. Also, Scorto is in a different time zone from me, so it’s really no active moderators when I’m playing.

Edit: I think it’s because Super is in a different time zone as me aswell
  • U said:

CubicNews said:

I’m friends with Cortana, Super, Angel, Nolana, and Hinter (Also Momo on an Alt) I will say I see Super twice a month, and Angel maybe six or seven times a month. I never see Cortana, Hinter, and Nolana. After Ed retired, and Gdog just comes back for videos, we only have Scorto, Space, and sometimes Angel. (Super occasionally too).

Two active moderators is not a lot, and it’s really one because Space mostly works on events. Also, Scorto is in a different time zone from me, so it’s really no active moderators when I’m playing.
    I see Super more than Space, so Super isn't inactive :)
    edited October 2018

U said:

CubicNews said:

Me too, mostly because Space is more focused on events. Still though, it’s not like he’s moderating actively. Also, it’s not like it’s any of the Moderators faults for not being able to moderator now.
  • Nu! The Mods Are Perfect!

Nu! The Mods Are Perfect!

That doesn’t mean we have enough active mods..
  • We need mods each timezones
  • We need mods each timezones

+1
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Yes we need 96 moderators, 4 for each timezone
    lucaaa795 said:

Yes we need 96 moderators, 4 for each timezone

+1
  • U said:

U said:

CubicNews said:

Me too, mostly because Space is more focused on events. Still though, it’s not like he’s moderating actively. Also, it’s not like it’s any of the Moderators faults for not being able to moderator now.
    Nah, I'm always in touch with him, and probably one of the most active after scorto :)

I can understand that he's very busy, but he's still active ^^
    Actually screw 96 we need 192.
    8 moderators for every timezone. This way, nothing will go unnoticed anymore.
  • maybe we can start 4 each continental?

• there was 100% all of the mods was online.. did you was blind ! #ohno !
  • I agree and disagree.

Sometimes the mods are cloaked, online whenever you're not, or they are on the forums.

But i agree, most of the mods nowadays are pretty inactive, but we also need to count for they have a life.
  • I agree and disagree.

Sometimes the mods are cloaked, online whenever you're not, or they are on the forums.

But i agree, most of the mods nowadays are pretty inactive, but we also need to count for they have a life.

I know that they all have lives but I feel like that @SirKewberth should try to get more mods on the game.
  • Maybe if mods get paid, like a free-lance job, there will be more mods available
  • maybe we can start 4 each continental?

We do not need 24 mods (not counting Antarctica).

Why does everyone think more mods is always the answer? I think we could use a few yes but mods are not the holy grail. We need maybe 5-10 and 10 is stretching it.

I'm not saying we don't need mods but we don't need many mods. Lets be honest theirs only on average about 400 people online. We need only a few mods online 1-2. So hiring a few mods isn't a horrible idea but also lets not go crazy. Mods are not going to end all scams.
    'Party' said:

maybe we can start 4 each continental?

Why does everyone think more mods is always the answer? I think we could use a few yes but mods are not the holy grail. We need maybe 5-10 and 10 is stretching it.

I'm not saying we don't need mods but we don't need many mods. Lets be honest theirs only on average about 400 people online. We need only a few mods online 1-2. So hiring a few mods isn't a horrible idea but also lets not go crazy. Mods are not going to end all scams.
    scam

we need 380 moderators. 10 per timezone.
  • lucaaa795 said:

'Party' said:

maybe we can start 4 each continental?

scam

we need 380 moderators. 10 per timezone.
    Mmm sounds a bit too small, what about 400? Nice number :)
  • oml xD but for real I feel like that 8-10 mods is the best :) for all different time zones. 2 each :O
  • Actually Need a mod From Each country
  • My real opinion. Every Moderator is amazing. But choosing moderators are hard. Since an admin is basically giving a person Authority to do much more than a regular player. Some can abuse. It and some can maintain the power. Maybe more forums mods since we only have 1 active 1 inactive. But this is totally up to the admins. I respect your opinion :)