Columbus Day Sale October, 8-9

Capt. CapiCapt. Capi Member
in General Chat 8.10 Karma
Hello, Cubic Castles I am asking the staff to do a 2x Cubit sale for Columbus Day October 8-9.
It would be amazing. If anybody on this forum agrees please say so below.

Comments

• rayverrayver Member
    31.45 Karma
    Sure why not?
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    We had one on the Fourth of July so I was assuming the next one would be Black Friday. Who is saying I wouldn’t hand them some money if they did though. So yeah, why not?
  • 120.45 Karma
    I am not against another cubit sale but I am against it being Columbus Day. Columbus Day was once recognized as a holiday in America but that was stripped due to various reasons. Schools for decades incorrectly taught the history of Columbus and portrayed him as a good man when he was the furthest thing from that. He did not discover America, he did not even land close to america. Furthermore he slaughtered and enslaved THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, wiping out entire islands of natives for gain. It is essentially like having a celebrate Hitler day to give you comparison. I would rather have it labeled as a Halloween Sale :D!
  • Capt. CapiCapt. Capi Member
    8.10 Karma

I am not against another cubit sale but I am against it being Columbus Day. Columbus Day was once recognized as a holiday in America but that was stripped due to various reasons. Schools for decades incorrectly taught the history of Columbus and portrayed him as a good man when he was the furthest thing from that. He did not discover America, he did not even land close to america. Furthermore he slaughtered and enslaved THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, wiping out entire islands of natives for gain. It is essentially like having a celebrate Hitler day to give you comparison. I would rather have it labeled as a Halloween Sale :D!

So.... He discovered the new world. Though Indians were here already.
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    How about Friday we have a TGIF Sale. I’m kidding. We should just have a Halloween sale as Grey said.
    8.10 Karma
    I'll have alot of money on Columbus day and I'm buying cubits... If th

Also, how dare you compare Hitler to Columbus?
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    History m8 Columbus is bad

Halloween!
  • PiousPious Member
    37.25 Karma
    Double cubits every federal holiday, of which Columbus Day is one.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.80 Karma
    Pious said:

Double cubits every federal holiday, of which Columbus Day is one.

So basically every few days. Cool.
  • PartyParty Member
    29.15 Karma
    Tbh we only need 1 for black Friday and 1 for a special event (cc anniversary etc.)and maybe a flash sale before every big pack comes out (Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas, etc) and the flash sale be like 25% off on cubits but only last a day.
  • 120.45 Karma
    Capt it is apparent you do not know who Columbus is, as I stated schools incorrectly taught and it has been changed at least in most places in America.

Here is a simplified educational video

• PiousPious Member
    37.25 Karma

Capt it is apparent you do not know who Columbus is, as I stated schools incorrectly taught and it has been changed at least in most places in America.

So, in conclusion, Columbus was a god?
  • kirodashikirodashi Member
    35.70 Karma
    Pious said:

IMAO
    8.10 Karma
    Kirodashi said:

Pious said:

IMAO
    Pious said:

I know Columbus killed people.
  • kokopellikokopelli WV, USAMember
    14.20 Karma
    I’m not for this, not a good holiday to recognize at all with any event what’s so ever in my opinion.
  • kirodashikirodashi Member
    35.70 Karma
    my last response wasn’t serious but fr the reason we don’t get Columbus Day off anymore from school is because of all the horrible stuff he did.
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    Kirodashi said:

my last response wasn’t serious but fr the reason we don’t get Columbus Day off anymore from school is because of all the horrible stuff he did.

I get Columbus Day off.
  • 120.45 Karma
    O my gawd U is a savage XD.
  • xDark_RavenxxDark_Ravenx Member
    11.15 Karma
    History is history, get over it
    8.10 Karma
    He did not directly kill thousands.... The Others did.