Columbus Day Sale October, 8-9

Hello, Cubic Castles I am asking the staff to do a 2x Cubit sale for Columbus Day October 8-9.
It would be amazing. If anybody on this forum agrees please say so below.

Comments

• Sure why not?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    We had one on the Fourth of July so I was assuming the next one would be Black Friday. Who is saying I wouldn’t hand them some money if they did though. So yeah, why not?
  • I am not against another cubit sale but I am against it being Columbus Day. Columbus Day was once recognized as a holiday in America but that was stripped due to various reasons. Schools for decades incorrectly taught the history of Columbus and portrayed him as a good man when he was the furthest thing from that. He did not discover America, he did not even land close to america. Furthermore he slaughtered and enslaved THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, wiping out entire islands of natives for gain. It is essentially like having a celebrate Hitler day to give you comparison. I would rather have it labeled as a Halloween Sale :D!
  • I am not against another cubit sale but I am against it being Columbus Day. Columbus Day was once recognized as a holiday in America but that was stripped due to various reasons. Schools for decades incorrectly taught the history of Columbus and portrayed him as a good man when he was the furthest thing from that. He did not discover America, he did not even land close to america. Furthermore he slaughtered and enslaved THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, wiping out entire islands of natives for gain. It is essentially like having a celebrate Hitler day to give you comparison. I would rather have it labeled as a Halloween Sale :D!

So.... He discovered the new world. Though Indians were here already.
    How about Friday we have a TGIF Sale. I’m kidding. We should just have a Halloween sale as Grey said.
  • I'll have alot of money on Columbus day and I'm buying cubits... If th

I am not against another cubit sale but I am against it being Columbus Day. Columbus Day was once recognized as a holiday in America but that was stripped due to various reasons. Schools for decades incorrectly taught the history of Columbus and portrayed him as a good man when he was the furthest thing from that. He did not discover America, he did not even land close to america. Furthermore he slaughtered and enslaved THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, wiping out entire islands of natives for gain. It is essentially like having a celebrate Hitler day to give you comparison. I would rather have it labeled as a Halloween Sale :D!

Also, how dare you compare Hitler to Columbus?
  • History m8 Columbus is bad

I am not against another cubit sale but I am against it being Columbus Day. Columbus Day was once recognized as a holiday in America but that was stripped due to various reasons. Schools for decades incorrectly taught the history of Columbus and portrayed him as a good man when he was the furthest thing from that. He did not discover America, he did not even land close to america. Furthermore he slaughtered and enslaved THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, wiping out entire islands of natives for gain. It is essentially like having a celebrate Hitler day to give you comparison. I would rather have it labeled as a Halloween Sale :D!

Halloween!
  • Double cubits every federal holiday, of which Columbus Day is one.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Pious said:

Double cubits every federal holiday, of which Columbus Day is one.

So basically every few days. Cool.
  • Tbh we only need 1 for black Friday and 1 for a special event (cc anniversary etc.)and maybe a flash sale before every big pack comes out (Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas, etc) and the flash sale be like 25% off on cubits but only last a day.
  • Capt it is apparent you do not know who Columbus is, as I stated schools incorrectly taught and it has been changed at least in most places in America.

Here is a simplified educational video

• Capt it is apparent you do not know who Columbus is, as I stated schools incorrectly taught and it has been changed at least in most places in America.

So, in conclusion, Columbus was a god?
  • Pious said:

Capt it is apparent you do not know who Columbus is, as I stated schools incorrectly taught and it has been changed at least in most places in America.

IMAO
  • Kirodashi said:

Pious said:

Capt it is apparent you do not know who Columbus is, as I stated schools incorrectly taught and it has been changed at least in most places in America.

IMAO
    Pious said:

I know Columbus killed people.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I’m not for this, not a good holiday to recognize at all with any event what’s so ever in my opinion.
  • my last response wasn’t serious but fr the reason we don’t get Columbus Day off anymore from school is because of all the horrible stuff he did.
    Kirodashi said:

my last response wasn’t serious but fr the reason we don’t get Columbus Day off anymore from school is because of all the horrible stuff he did.

I get Columbus Day off.
  • O my gawd U is a savage XD.
  • History is history, get over it
  • He did not directly kill thousands.... The Others did.