Where Did U Get Ur Name? :D

124»

Comments

• GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Well you see, from me living in a cave under a mountain for so many years, I have a bad cough. When I cough the coughing noise sounds like "Gollum", so some mean people took to calling me Gollum instead of my real name, which is Sméagol. - Sad Story
  • My first name in game was Rudolf (I meaned Rudolph but my English was then even worse than at now...) This was my ID-less account name. When I made real account I called it Vulcano (I meaned Volcano, but yeah...My English was even still bad.) Then I changed it to TheZeus and after this to Mythologist.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Daz = Da(With a fancy "Z") = The
    Growtopian = People who play Growtopia(I no longer play Growtopia)
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I am a bunny, but I liked the phrase bunniez more. Then when I did my #EasterGiveawayWithBunniez thing I changed my name to add "illa" at the end. And now I'm just stuck with it :3
  • StevilStevil Member
    edited May 2016
    My first name was StoneyPou. In another game, my username was Stone Giant. Someone started to call me StoneyPou and i thought it would be funny to use that in cc.
    My 2nd and current name is Stevil. It still has the ST from stone and something with the devil. My outfit looks pretty evil too btw...
  • AmbiguousAmbiguous Member
    edited May 2016
    My name came from TearDrop as my name was one Humming so he called me Hammy *^^*
    As a nickname
  • HellesHelles Member
    I've been always named Helles in all the games i've played in my life.

It's my nick-name, i'm a guy btw.
  • rawrrrawrr Member
    I just thought of a dinosaur, Rawr was taken so I added a extra R. Lol.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Rawrr said:

I just thought of a dinosaur, Rawr was taken so I added a extra R. Lol.

Barney??? Rofl xD
  • My keyboard got my name, also i just rolled my face on a keyboard.
    Prob going to change it to WARMgiannes, F33ls better
  • I like crystals but I can't possibly name myself crystal cause it's a girl name...so I just named myself after a science term of "Crystallise"
  • I got my name from childhood. I had these crazy friends when I was really shy, but they turned my REALLY crazy and creative. I came up with ' The duck woof woof' during those times and it was I used to sign papers, and almost ALL other online games.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

I like crystals but I can't possibly name myself crystal cause it's a girl name...so I just named myself after a science term of "Crystallise"

Oh Ur A Guy XD