Where Did U Get Ur Name? :D

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
"Yakroo" = Just Thought Of It And It Felt So Unique :3

Comments

• I got my name from several reasons:
    1. Royalty lives within me.
    2. My name Frederick means "Calm King"
    3. I just added an E at the end of "Royale" Because it reminded me of my favorite fizzled drink :3
    4. So that I could look down to all of you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurfino said:

I got my name from several reasons:
    3. I just added an E at the end of "Royale" Because it reminded me of my favorite fizzled drink :3

To be honest, I thought you got it from the game Clash 'Royale' which you claim to be a Royale King (rofl)
    I don't like Clash Royale ._.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    The RightMaker-Making Right
  • The RightMaker-Making Right

Do you even make the right things? Lol
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Mcwolf has been my gamer tag since forever. When I was a kid, I had this gamer neighbor, who used to play a lot of games. As a kid I would sit beside him and watch as he played really awesome games in his computer. He used to use Mcwolf in all the games where names had to be inputted. So when I grew up I used that name too since I found it cool. The Sane is a reference to Wonko the Sane from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a book series by Douglas Adams.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited April 2016
    mine started when I saw this while randomly checking my newsfeed
    i_found_the_lore

and I just added Y so it'd be Miwky instead
    that's pretty much it :D
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    From A Anime Character
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Just came into my mind out of nowhere
  • Twilight Dawning was from this image,
    Screenshot_2015-10-27-08-00-55
    Tabuu was from this image,

th (1)
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I started with the name of "shiko" a name from a japan island
    Then i starting to create my name related to my favorite food "Swiss Cheese"
    I like to say that "Cheese" is "Cheezy" (Lol WOT?!)
    So, i... Fuse swiss cheezy with all of my might! (xD)
    Then i came up,
    SWISSY
  • edited April 2016
    My name is from my idol, 007
    @007Awesome007 xD
  • I got my name when I cried cause I can't think of any.
    -Teardrop
  • I like pickles and im born in 2001
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited April 2016
    Cookie bunny's old name was live Psy tv I think. Then I use Psy. Turned it into Pys.and Wurf had "ino" so I added ino too
  • I started with Bess76, cause Bess was taken, and its been a nickname since i was little. I moved onto MaryMoon, as it was an old nickname given in high school when that song came out w the same name. People would sing it to me cause my name starts with Mary... Thats not my full name though. But they made it work. Names that start w mary are a southern thing. MarySue, MaryJoe, MaryAnn, ect...............
    Its all madness... I almost went with Trouble, another fun nickname i've been given before, lol.
  • My name was the default name Xbox gave me...haha... (KeenDinosaur716) I was too lazy to pick a new one so alas, I am a dinosaur forevermore. However, many q-bees think I am a boy :c *Cri*
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm in love the H.P. Lovecraft and his vast imagination of creating Lovecraftian Lore.
    I am also a female.

So female + Cthulhu = Chickthulhu.
    Ta-da!
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    edited April 2016
    My dead hamster Fluffy o-o

I just added the 303 at the end :P
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Fluffy303 said:

My dead hamster Fluffy o-o

aww :(

• lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Luna(r) because I'm interested in astronomy/astrophysics

"isci" because it just sounded cool at the time o-o
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    canitbedoneisci, :OOOOOOOOOOOO
  • I used the prefix Amber- for pretty much everything, and I added -escent at the end cause one of my close friends' old IGN was Iridescent (it's someone else now), so I changed my name and it stuck so rip
  • Alrighttttt Story Time!

Mah sister (sauce the boss) started playing this game first and I was like wow, these people look like little marshmallow men. And so, when I started I was like "Yeaaaah Marshmallow Man! gotta incorporate that." So I chose marshmallowgirl. But that sounded a bit lameoooo, so I thought "OH! CHOCOLATE IS GREAT!" Hence, the name ChocolateMarshmallowGirl. I got scammed in a month or so (this was before the update when item could be picked up by anyone) and I quit. But I wanted to play again (like a week later lol) so I needed a new name. And I thought "I gotta make it based off mah old acc." And marshmallows and chocolate, remind you of something? SMORES! And I still loved chocolate dearly (don't worry cookies were always the love of mah life) so I kept chocolate in there. Hence, the new acc. SmoresChocoGirl. And then I thought "Wow I should get a nametag and make my name look super cool. This time, I should add COOOOOOOOOKIES because cookies are delicious." So I got ***Smores Cookie***. And then later I thought "Wow my name looks really ugly. I need a nametag." And I loooooooved cookies. And I was literally a cookie monster. But that's too cliche. So I thought of synonyms of monster. BEAST! Hence, Smores The Cookie Beast. Then an update came out and it what did I find? A SHINY NEW DAZZLING EYEPATCH! And I loved that eyepatch dearly (have the same one since I got it :P). And so I haaaddd to change mah name. In which, I made poor life choices, and traded my white angels for a nametag >.>. It became Pirate Smores The Cookie Beast. And I changed it again cuz it was too long to type in and it took up too much space. So I bought another nametag from my now ahamazing bestie Jambo_Man (we literally became friends cuz of the nametag). And to incorporate all components of mah name that I loved, I chose The Cookie Pirate Smores, and I will probably leave it like this for a long time. :3
    THE END!

I put it in a spoiler cuz it's really long. :D
  • My name is from my idol, 007
    @007Awesome007 xD

;-;

My old username Awesome007 was taken... So I now use 007Awesome007...
  • Biggest question in CC "HOW THE HELL U COME UP WITH THE NAME POPO?" well I must cover all my names

Mad Creeper: IDK took me a while to find a good name and in all fairness I still do not like any of my names for some reason, just thought of it

Mad Creeper King Of Anime: Eat Anime, drink Anime, think ani.... wait what? IDK I needed to prove my love for Anime xD according to one of my friends anyway *the struggle for that tag)

Bill Cipher The Dream Demon: Me and my addictions

Master Popo: the one you have been waiting for IDK it was in my head probably got it off some youtube video or something my head is mental inside :/

Tell the truth! Popo is short for the police! You really a cop.....
    Dont hurt me i has donuts!!! (im gonna burn for that one!) lols
    Incidentally i named my wuvva popo..... im sure cant guess why
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

Biggest question in CC "HOW THE HELL U COME UP WITH THE NAME POPO?" well I must cover all my names

Mad Creeper: IDK took me a while to find a good name and in all fairness I still do not like any of my names for some reason, just thought of it

Mad Creeper King Of Anime: Eat Anime, drink Anime, think ani.... wait what? IDK I needed to prove my love for Anime xD according to one of my friends anyway *the struggle for that tag)

Bill Cipher The Dream Demon: Me and my addictions

Master Popo: the one you have been waiting for IDK it was in my head probably got it off some youtube video or something my head is mental inside :/

I thought you got that name from Dragon balls lol
    Master Popo XD

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    My in game name it's a set of many nicknames -

Kai = some people in real life call me with that
    Jari = the same of the "Kai"
    Ben= first letters of my real name
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2016
    Icy= Ice Ninja Zane >:-)
    TamTam= real name is Tammie, TamTam is my nickname. C:
    33$= biggest Dollie of Peter17$ :D
    PUPPY= Gdoggie :)
    Wurfino said:

I got my name from several reasons:

To be honest, I thought you got it from the game Clash 'Royale' which you claim to be a Royale King (rofl)
    I thought so too haha.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I just use the same name i use on steam.
    But the name itself is used elsewhere and long before steam existed.

Scorto7 consists out of 3 parts.
    1° - Scor = scorpion(my sign)
    2° - to = tom(my name)
    3° - o7 = a salute