A quick video about switches

13»

Comments

• JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

I don’t think normal switches are triggered by spudbugs or anything else besides qbees, it’s the pressure plates you would be referring to with your question

actually spudbugs turn the normal ones too.
    @SirKewberth stupid question but do luvbugs have the ability to do what a spudbug can do, too?
    Ok, I wasn’t too sure, thanks Lucaa!

Would be interesting that all mobs could be able to use switches! If you want a defined amount of time between each switch, lace a spudbug, but if you want it to be random, place a chicken, or a pig or anything else =D

Don’t forget Slimes!!! And ghosts..
    Spooks can't trigger pressure plates, they go through stuff.
    Then another idea for a future item : mouvements captors!!!!
    Explain plz :)
  • JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

I don’t think normal switches are triggered by spudbugs or anything else besides qbees, it’s the pressure plates you would be referring to with your question

@SirKewberth stupid question but do luvbugs have the ability to do what a spudbug can do, too?

Would be interesting that all mobs could be able to use switches! If you want a defined amount of time between each switch, lace a spudbug, but if you want it to be random, place a chicken, or a pig or anything else =D

It would act like switches if this capture any movement. As the ghosts can't activate switches, their movements xan be captured by the sensor (did the mistake)!
  • JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

It would act like switches if this capture any movement. As the ghosts can't activate switches, their movements xan be captured by the sensor (did the mistake)!
    Do you mean a motion detector? The kind if a qbee or a mob walks by it, it activates? Like a pressure plate that you don't have to touch?
  • ahh, like movement sensors on automatic doors! correct?

• JackFury said:

JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

Do you mean a motion detector? The kind if a qbee or a mob walks by it, it activates? Like a pressure plate that you don't have to touch?
    Yep sorry, my voc for this kind of stuff is limited xD
  • JackFury said:

JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

Yep sorry, my voc for this kind of stuff is limited xD
    np :)