Whats the best Item you have ever gotten in this game?

124»

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Slyme costume, dragon or balloon
  • My halo, dino head or motley set :p
  • my account
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

my account

thats not really an item lol
  • my account

thats not really an item lol
    but think of it this way, you wouldn't have gotten items if you didn't have an account ;D
    but i'm being sarcastic, i enjoy all my items

• Idk
  • hmm id say my whole set :3 Krampus, Umbrella, O/Y scarf, suit, turkey tail :)
  • I have many gifts given to me by players, each gift I hold dear and value. My two most valued gifts are a cash register and a slyme box. When I was a newb Hinter gave me a cash register casually with it being at that time ONE THOUSAND CUBITS! For those who played for a while, 1k is chump change if you really want it not hard to earn. To a newb though 1k is like a four hundred mile race because of being new. The other gift I mentioned is a slyme box. I met this wonderful person named Gollum and I could say we knew each other but were not close friends. Then the slyme update came and little did we know what horrors awaited by unleashing an egg. Gollum did a show and things went quickly south with the slymes taking over the realm. He kept doing holla after holla trying to get people to kill the slymes an impossible task nearly. There was blood and death everywhere, we were in tears from laughter. After they did the update where it made slymes moveable he gave one one of the containers from when the slyme massacre happened. After that day Gollum and another player by the name of Chain had become best of buddies ^_^!
  • Slyme Costume ^^
  • The best thing I like to wear all day is a green shirt because it matches my country flag <3
  • My best item is my... Valkyrie hats, and fox set gifted by @-GreyCoralKing-
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Krampus c:
  • Me
    Dark Angel ^-^
  • Me?> 650,000 Half Dirt or a pair of Bunny PJs
  • Cowl
    Sunglasses
    Chefs coat
    Dark angel
    White pants

Piratax10 was summoned! 0.o
  • My 2 best items are o&y scarf that i traded for second,elf lvl 49 which i sold for really bad price and biggest amount of c 15000c which i had when they did the 5000c thing
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Mr. Midnight my Black cat