Whats the best Item you have ever gotten in this game?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

GOOD POINT we should be able to buy mines.

well we can buy rooms or realms with biomes o.o
  • True but not mines big differance no fossils or special blocks O,..,O.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Guess we are a bit off-topic, but mines have different chances of having fossils or cave arts in them. Not all of them do.
  • K ill stop XD
  • Hm, I'd say iron mask but I'm not completely sure...
  • TarteTarte Member
    HMMMMM Halo! And my highest amount of c Ive had is 160k
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Diamond Ring 0_0
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    Antlers. I'm happy with little things! I really love horns or anything like skulls etc.That's why I have ram horns,antlers,skull head...
  • Why was i sent a warning for posting right after each other if i didnt? o.o someone posted after me i posted again, unless i got sent the wrong kind of report if being off topic is a report then i guess i got that.
    Gollum said:

Diamond Ring 0_0

mmm preciousss
  • A dirt
    Errored said:

A dirt

Did you enjoyed that peice of dirt?
  • My Black Kitty *^^*
  • Best thing - free races like I got Mrs Claus skirt but sold and the other best thing is things I love like press but sold X(
  • @chaddy what about angel wings?? You don't like em?!!?!???
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    My Pumpkin Even If I Overpaid It Was Worth It :)
  • Please end this discussion.
  • A suit shirt, only because someone gifted it to me during the first give-away i ever did. Epic Karma right there! Thanks whoever did that, i still love my shirt.

:o Did Anyone gave u a Caveart Set?? xD

• Umbrella
  • Manly Manliness Pink Mantu
  • Krampus in the Christmas giveaway.
  • My most prized possession is my halo
  • My VERY rarist item was a ghost costume, though I kept it for less than a day. My most prized possession is now my turkey tail.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    earlier in this thread (page 1) i sayed tree costume, now its slime costume. i one day buyed i for 27,5k and now it is 50k or so. but i dont look at the pric; the slime costume is now my most valued possesion and i will never sell it.... MY PRECIOUS :3
  • The rarest thing i got was dino head i got it for 20k
  • Wow all I had to do was say one thing and so many people post lol.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Wow all I had to do was say one thing and so many people post lol.

that is because you got it again up to the first page by posting something, i think people forgot about this thread or people didnt post because they didnt want to necropost
  • My New Best Item Head Vamp, I do not love it however I just want to sell for a lot of cubits. Hehe
  • One new rarest item!
    Dirt. Period.
  • Most people said dirt, but dirt does almost nothing lol.