Message to Developers

2»

Comments

• I agree with will

I think CC is dying...
    lets say about some people that I know,quited for bored...

PontoZen (R.I.P.) (Asked for get a ban )
    Me (doing it everytime,cc too boring ,no new stuff (THAT NOT HATS OR CLOTHS),no new things... etc )
    some small friends,quited for asked get scammed or bored

one thing that should help build new things for game,is suggestions & comments,I found too great ideas in there,that Isn't clothing or hats,its rlly new things .
  • I agree with IcantIwill and grey.

I have played this game for a long time now. more than 3 years.
    I have quitted once because I was bored and max level, there wasnt that much to do.
    now I have been playing for another 2 years. friends come and go,
    The game has improved a lot this year with farming/racing shrinking.
    But imho opinion its still not that great and has to improve a lot to be truly a good game.
    I find my joy in mining and building, but i mostly build with competitions and I always lose, which makes me sad. i have participated in almost every building contest in 3 years and always lost, it truly sucks. So even though I like building, I kinda don't anymore.
    I will still try though . hopefully there will be updates like fishing or monster hunting or something else. And I still hope for the addition of bows and swords and stuff, but yea. I get disappointed a lot in CC, but to me that's not something new. So lets keep going, and hope that one day this game will become good! and when that day comes, then it will be finally worth it for me to support it.
  • Okay we can continue this in the topic I made. For us, basically we are just ending Pack Season and going into game enhancement/improvement mode.
This discussion has been closed.