2»

Comments

• Dont worry I like purple and lilac ;)
    And Im a boy.

This has no relevance to the topic at hand

But I change my pet to a coot little bunneh
    He said he a male and he likes pink.

So yeah.
  • There nothing wrong with liking purple.If you like purple it doesn’t mean your a girl.You will always be a boy xD
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    aaaaand... back on topic.

I never cared much for pets in this game, until i saw that oh so cute little dragon in the store. :D
  • I hope, they will add banana pet
  • My favourite is the chicken.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Do you call stands pet? Because i have a stand
  • pumpkinn
  • My fav pet IN GAME is black cat, bunny, peng (I don't have any of them LOL) and I think reindeer that I have :D IN REAL LIFE only cats :) *^^* Mew Meow =^.^=
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

My fav pet IN GAME is black cat, bunny, peng (I don't have any of them LOL) and I think reindeer that I have :D IN REAL LIFE only cats :) *^^* Mew Meow =^.^=

Wait you have a reindeer as a pet o-o, or am I reading this wrong
  • edited January 2018
    i like the pumps and the bunnos and the blank cat :3
    also
    oink oink i like trains :D
  • cat cat cat!!
  • My favorite pets are the pumpkin and the turkey which I have both. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I am obsessed by pumpkins, they are visual art. Plus the pumpkin is quiet and does not make startling sounds. I have a pumpkin given to me by Justmeg soon after they were released, at that time they were less than 15k. The pumpkins name is Nutmeg :D!

Then there is my beloved turkey named Birdtrayl. She likes to Twerk on random strangers and honestly I thought many times of renaming her to Miley. She sees a strangers face, it means it is twerk o' clock. She is the first pet I lvled up to max and her beautiful feathers testifies to this.
  • Definitely pigs! Pigs are adorable <33