Scam Reports

Comments

• JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited June 2016
  • But I have the right proof

A video of you yelling give my rates back isn't enough proof:/ I mean how do we know they were yours
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Scammer name :Pho123
    Scam type : "payaway of warp food"

Photos :
    Cubic 2016-05-11 23-34-51-189
    Cubic 2016-05-11 23-35-06-143
    Cubic 2016-05-11 23-35-24-619
    Cubic 2016-05-11 23-35-28-591
    Cubic 2016-05-11 23-35-40-425
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Jax14 said:

I was banned for swearing but may i ask when will I be unbanned? Also my friend told me that i can still login if I am banned but stuck in the Cubic Jail but my device won't even let me log in. Is that normal?

For Ban details, please contact the support staff.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

• Bad luck scammed again

Thanks for sharing, im not certain about the one responsible, but that FIR dude has been in my realm'/shop a few times. AND i dont take kindly to scammers,so appreciate the share, because it seems he is involved in the vid.
    Best of luck to you... Sorry you were scammed. But good job reporting and sharing, as thats whats needed to stop this nonsense...
  • Guys, look out for Asdallah Habiba, he is trying to trade his bunny pjs for anything he can get. But at the last second, he changes them to pink pants. It's all thanks to the second confirm thing in the cash reg that showed he had changed it, I almost lost my chicks. I'm sorry I couldn't get a screenshot but it hasn't been working recently. :(
    Just please look out for him :D
  • edited May 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurfino, I had the same thing, with the same person happen to me. I bet someone will get scammed soon
  • Name- LegendaryGamer23
    Realm-Drop Game
    Items-Dog Ears and chefcoat
    Time-Few months ago
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    New Scam Is Deadpool 5423

Wing robbed him most players saying it was a Giveaway and put a nuke and asked deposited 5k in Pig
    And end off the nuke and opened the glass and When i Remove

Thx :)
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited May 2016
    Image removed by a forum moderator, for safety reasons.

Name: XxfaithxX
    How: trying to have people use a cubits website scam
    Came into my realm asking if wanted free cubits i say sure put it in my tip piggy :3 lol but then he said go to a website as soon as i said reported he left, tped to him and he was trying to do it on someone else, most people already know that cubit websites are a scam but to the few who don't be aware this guys out there and there are no cubit websites
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited May 2016

Image removed by a forum moderator, for safety reasons.

Name: XxfaithxX
    How: trying to have people use a cubits website scam
    Came into my realm asking if wanted free cubits i say sure put it in my tip piggy :3 lol but then he said go to a website as soon as i said reported he left, tped to him and he was trying to do it on someone else, most people already know that cubit websites are a scam but to the few who don't be aware this guys out there and there are no cubit websites

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow @mabz
  • Scammer name: shadowvampire22 said it will give a pet for the best hat. This happened years ago but I still remembered. Dropped the pilgrim hat and then banned me. Be aware. Also happened weeks ago, forgot the players name. That player clan was the kingdom of billyboo. Said he will place pet in my realm, so I have it perm. But wait!. I took away the valuable stuff in case it doesn't steal it. After I gave him/her perm... tried to steal my donate table. Only took one when I took away its perm. Sorry for long comment
  • SHafaskaSHafaska Member
    edited May 2016
    MOD edit: Image removed for safety reasons.
    Dont go to this website guys and gals
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Name: Kip Squareblock
    Scamm Tactic: Piggie scamm

He said if i put 50c in the piggie he will gave me clothes in his shop but when i tryed to get the clothes he just do nothing :(
    bandicam 2016-05-17 19-28-26-021
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

He said if i put 50c in the piggie he will gave me clothes in his shop but when i tryed to get the clothes he just do nothing :(

OMG. LOL
  • I want my things back
  • Name Player = Alex Niku
    Trick = Drop Game: He told me to drop my glasses, in order to get an umbrella or balloon.
    I do not know if he wants to steal my stuff or not. Therefore, I immediately came out of his realm and forgot to take a screenshot.
  • I want my things back

Mods and admins dont handle stolen items ESPECIALLY with a video of you claiming someoen stole something of yours

I want my things back

Hi Shuk,

Sorry to hear you got scammed. Items which have been scammed and/or stolen will not get replaced by CosmicCow, or the moderators, only the scammer can return your items sadly.

Also, that video isn't really proof, it's just you shouting at a player, so they cannot really do anything.

• SCAM REPORT :

Doolie572,

When I was a new player, I set my REALM SETUP to ONLY ME

but somehow Doolie572 stole my first Piggy!

He still scams to this day!
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member

I want my things back

Hi Shuk,

Sorry to hear you got scammed. Items which have been scammed and/or stolen will not get replaced by CosmicCow, or the moderators, only the scammer can return your items sadly.

Also, that video isn't really proof, it's just you shouting at a player, so they cannot really do anything.

@Mr. Penguin yep. All he is saying is pls Gove my stuff back
  • Name: Kip Squareblock

I hope you are joking honestly... You know that's the SINGLE PLAYER adventure that has nothing to do with the MULTIPLAYER game, right?
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember

I hope you are joking honestly... You know that's the SINGLE PLAYER adventure that has nothing to do with the MULTIPLAYER game, right?
    Of course he's joking...
    ._.
  • EquaxorEquaxor Member
    *Mr.Courageous*Capture
  • Hey I changed my name to Galaxy11 and I got banned for a reason a guy said work in a film ur role is a scammer I acted and I am banned for 715 hours

Hey I changed my name to Galaxy11 and I got banned for a reason a guy said work in a film ur role is a scammer I acted and I am banned for 715 hours

Make more sense? That's confusing. How do you act as a scammer and get banned?
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited May 2016
    Wait if you were banned then wouldnt all the accounts get banned too? Second of all who was this kid that told u to be in a "film"
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Its a shame that when someone offers free items, players will stand on the warp anchor and come there on all of their alts so noobs can't get anything.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    So Greedy Sigh...

Bookmarked This Thread, Since I Joined Forums, Is It Just Me? Lol
This discussion has been closed.