Scam Reports

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    pysino said:

Scam: it's a hack website said on the bottom

image removed - BJDware

It's a scam website where they steal players accounts to strip them of any value.
    Staff are working on removing them.
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited July 2016
    BJDware said:

pysino said:

image removed - BJDware

It's a scam website where they steal players accounts to strip them of any value.
    Um, ware? It would be helpfull on keeping the image for memory so we can avoid it untill staff delete it, could you put the image back?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

BJDware said:

pysino said:

image removed - BJDware

Um, bjd, it would be helpfull on keeping the image for memory so we can avoid it untill staff delete it, could you put the image back?
    It is prohibited to post such details.
    They are best sent to support.

ANY site claiming free cubits, items, hacks etc with CC, is considered highly malicious. A Reference is really not needed. Just never trust ANY site with such claims.

There is that chance that a user will ignore warnings with a direct link and visit the site and lose their account. We don't want that.
    edited July 2016
    BJDware said:

BJDware said:

pysino said:

image removed - BJDware

Um, bjd, it would be helpfull on keeping the image for memory so we can avoid it untill staff delete it, could you put the image back?
    It is prohibited to post such details.
    They are best sent to support.

ANY site claiming free cubits, items, hacks etc with CC, is considered highly malicious. A Reference is really not needed. Just never trust ANY site with such claims.

There is that chance that a user will ignore warnings with a direct link and visit the site and lose their account. We don't want that.
    O.O now that you put it THAT way, I guess removing the pic is the best thing to do
    Malicious, what about delicious? Nomnomnom XD
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Jadabug said:

Scammer: Stephanie19
    Trick: Payaway
    Realm: Idk the name of the realm.
    What happened: I went to a payaway by TP-ing to a friend, and this girl was doing a payaway, the warp food anchor didn't work and everyone left except like 4 people. So I told her to remove the food anchor, place it down, make more warp food and give it to the people that paid, two of the people that I know paid left, so they got scammed out of 80c. Then she let the two people in the realm left into the prize machine, BUT then I left and she made a two hollas saying that I APPROVED her payaway when I did not. But, one of the people that got scammed came back to the payaway and asked her if he could get his prize and she ignored him. I don't have proof though.
    Also I didn't approve of any payaway.

I went to this hollawarp because she used your name in it saying you approved of this as "safe". I know you didn't approve. I also saw that someone got the black dye that was in the prizes and they also added the video right above your report here. I know these still continue even after proof has been brought to light because players don't see punishments fall as it should be. CC needs to publicly state the punishment in a place where all can see to stop these from continuing. ZERO tolerance is imo the best solution so all can see if they dare do these, they will be brought down and all they have, & all they will ever have is taken from them.
  • TheTimMan said:

Jadabug said:

What happened: I went to a payaway by TP-ing to a friend, and this girl was doing a payaway, the warp food anchor didn't work and everyone left except like 4 people. So I told her to remove the food anchor, place it down, make more warp food and give it to the people that paid, two of the people that I know paid left, so they got scammed out of 80c. Then she let the two people in the realm left into the prize machine, BUT then I left and she made a two hollas saying that I APPROVED her payaway when I did not. But, one of the people that got scammed came back to the payaway and asked her if he could get his prize and she ignored him. I don't have proof though.

I went to this hollawarp because she used your name in it saying you approved of this as "safe". I know you didn't approve. I also saw that someone got the black dye that was in the prizes and they also added the video right above your report here. I know these still continue even after proof has been brought to light because players don't see punishments fall as it should be. CC needs to publicly state the punishment in a place where all can see to stop these from continuing. ZERO tolerance is imo the best solution so all can see if they dare do these, they will be brought down and all they have, & all they will ever have is taken from them.
    I think I have a friend called Stephanie19, if I do, I'll have a talk with her
  • ArchevixArchevix Member
    edited July 2016
    Haha, found my first scammer!

Scammer: Jimmy J!
    Method: Added people to come to his "giveaway" (it was a scam payaway). Then made the the prize dispenser look like it was easily reachable, but in reality there was a wall of glass blocking you. I managed to get a picture of the scam, but not the realm name or conversation because he banned me too quick. Here is the picture:
    Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-03-39

Would appreciate it if someone helped me bust him one more time to get him banned. @Daresx11

He had a colleague whose name I forgot to screenshot (bottom left). It was my first bust and I was stupid not to go along with it to gather more screenshots, but oh well. Someone else can take this one over in my place.

Update: I used another account to bust him, here are screenshots and realm name

First, he advertises
    Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-49-07

Pics of him lying
    Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-56-56

Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-57-34

Welp, I'm banned, now he should be too
    Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-58-09

edited July 2016
    Archevix said:

Haha, found my first scammer!

Scammer: Jimmy J!
    Method: Added people to come to his "giveaway" (it was a scam payaway). Then made the the prize dispenser look like it was easily reachable, but in reality there was a wall of glass blocking you. I managed to get a picture of the scam, but not the realm name or conversation because he banned me too quick. Here is the picture:
    Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-03-39

Would appreciate it if someone helped me bust him one more time to get him banned. @Daresx11

He had a colleague whose name I forgot to screenshot (bottom left). It was my first bust and I was stupid not to go along with it to gather more screenshots, but oh well. Someone else can take this one over in my place.

Update: I used another account to bust him, here are screenshots and realm name

I followed up on this indeed scammer by lobby searching Jimmy J! & sure enough you were there on your alt. I have 2 screenshots that show I bought the food for 50c then I got banned before I could get half way across to the dispenser. Please CC, toss this guy to the street.

Jimmy J! 1
    Jimm J! 2
    ***********************************************************************************

EDIT**********************
    ***********************************************************************************

I just found another scammer gohan12 selling warp food for 130c that takes you elsewhere with no prize. He bans players who speak up. I have a screenshot of the food. It has a weird long name.

gohan12
  • I have a clue about that warp food. I couldn't read it right, but the first part says XxbeshoyxX i think. He is a player that i unfriended a while ago
  • StevilStevil Member
    TheTimMan said:

Jadabug said:

I agree with that! Many players don't report because they think it doesn't do anything, even though they cant be sure. It might be good to let people know when someone gets banned.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member

Hheheh i catch him yesterday & scammer & nub scammer xD
  • Sofluffymarshmallow
    He is doing so much payaway
  • maybe we should use report scam button?
  • I SCAMMED!!!I gave him my dark angels at my realm, he didnt stole them, he gave back and he told me:lets play a drop game. I TRUSTED HIM AND I DROPED MY DARK ANGELS AND MY GLASES AT HIS RELM AND HE BANED ME!!PLS HELP ME MODS!!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

I SCAMMED!!!I gave him my dark angels at my realm, he didnt stole them, he gave back and he told me:lets play a drop game. I TRUSTED HIM AND I DROPED MY DARK ANGELS AND MY GLASES AT HIS RELM AND HE BANED ME!!PLS HELP ME MODS!!

Never play drop games they are always scams.
  • - person was Kaboom2005.
    - Fake payway .
    - 500c and scarf.
    - Time of the incident was at 2:34am

• This is hard to beleve but...

-person was loochanyao
    -fast change on reg (it was before adding a confirming thing)
    -dino head... (hard to beleve but as proof i won head on ThisIsNotSlim's event)
    -i dont know it was long time ago. (it was before i discovered time option :D)
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited July 2016
    There are 3 scammers:

God Of Fire, pothiti and some other guy whose name I don't know (They were smart and used hidey bumpers to hide their names)

I have a video of proof but I dunno how to post it, I couldn't get a screenshot of the scam because my dad was telling me to eat dinner.

Here's how it went down:

So, a guy hollaed about a payaway that's 300c for a ticket, he said there are Dark Angels and rares, I went to observe the area for fun, and I saw NO Dark Angel, but I did see leaves and a cowl, the people there realized that it was a scam too and started shouting it out to warn others. I did the item-switch glitch to jump on the roof to get a better view, and I saw nobody in there so it must be that the scammers gave FAKE warp food. Later on, I stayed afk on the roof while eating dinner, I turned away from my laptop for a second and saw only a few people there and then seconds after, I got banned. Luckily, they chatted a bit so I could get their names, but I could only get two. I didn't get scammed anything but there must be other players who did.

I'm soo sorry! I forgot to check the Cubic Time!

~ Jess
  • edited July 2016
    Scam Report
    Crazy Fluffy scam my bunny pjamas in Sat Jul 09 05:22:30 2016.
    first he told me to drop Bunny Pjamas in the lobby. I think the lobby and it turns out that room he and I dropped Bunny Pjamas then he took and i was Banned.
    Thanks
  • Scammer: lots of players named Cubix0-10
    Trick: robbing hinters prizes in the event
    When the giveaway was happening lots of alts named Cubix(a number) came and picked like 10 prizes from the prize machine EVEN A PRINCESS WIG WICH COSTS 7k!!!!!!!!
    So would be good if you guys did a IP ban or something cuz 10 hats isnt a simple lose and rare ones in a giveaway!
  • .NXT..NXT. Member
    edited July 2016
    Scammer : SwoogySwiggy
    Trick : He had copied the layout of a normal lobby and told be to drop my Cupid wings, Dragon and Elf pets and I could win Angel wings, So I looked around and noticed it was a fake lobby and told him in not 'dumb nor stupid'. I then had a go at him which he later banned me due to me saying I will report him (Which I did/have) There was also his friend, BoboFlobo helping him with this trick, I later saw him selling a halo which I think he may have scammed off someone....

Scammer
    edited July 2016
    .NXT. said:

Trick : He had copied the layout of a normal lobby and told be to drop my Cupid wings, Dragon and Elf pets and I could win Angel wings, So I looked around and noticed it was a fake lobby and told him in not 'dumb nor stupid'. I then had a go at him which he later banned me due to me saying I will report him (Which I did/have) There was also his friend, BoboFlobo helping him with this trick, I later saw him selling a halo which I think he may have scammed off someone....

Scammer

@Horus @Cortana @CosmicCow @Superxtreme @SirKewberth @Cubic Mom @BJDware we need bedrock in lobbies now:p
    This is the second account of a near / complete scam involving a fake lobby, it's time to make sure players aren't able to be tricked, and I'm serious @CubeSensei @Siddd @Hinter is that all? *checks cubic wiki for the third time* oh and @Angel The Second @Gdog

.NXT. said:

Scammer

@Horus @Cortana @CosmicCow @Superxtreme @SirKewberth @Cubic Mom @BJDware we need bedrock in lobbies now:p
    This is the second account of a near / complete scam involving a fake lobby, it's time to make sure players aren't able to be tricked, and I'm serious @CubeSensei @Siddd @Hinter is that all? *checks cubic wiki for the third time* oh and @Angel The Second @Gdog

Bedrock would help. If players fall for this when there is no Bonk Bumper in the front, how would Bedrock help?

The answer is very harsh punishments and to publically show the punished and their punishments. That way everyone will know what is in store if they dare do this.
  • TheTimMan said:

.NXT. said:

Scammer

Bedrock would help. If players fall for this when there is no Bonk Bumper in the front, how would Bedrock help?

The answer is very harsh punishments and to publically show the punished and their punishments. That way everyone will know what is in store if they dare do this.
    It would be two things to look for, twice the coverage, if they miss both signs then there is just nobody to blame but themselves
  • .NXT. said:

Scammer

We dont need a bedrock in a lobby, because there are bumper for finding, overworld skind door, "your realm" block and adventure mode.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2016
    Scammer: SEALSRULE
    Trick: standing on top of the raffle box
    Possible victim: cubit_have 100c!!!!!!
    Proof:

O.B.S:. He was on top of the raffle, but he left it before i could take the photo

Another report
    Scammer: $ademafia$
    Trick: payaway scam
    Why: lots of good prizes but tokens on front (price of the payway: 150c)
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Scammer : SuperX :D
  • Daresx11 said:

She wasn't scanning at first, but then second time around she put tokens and cowls in a payaway for 200c
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2016

Daresx11 said:

She wasn't scanning at first, but then second time around she put tokens and cowls in a payaway for 200c
    She scammed removing the good prizes before then came back with nub prizes and tokens so she scammed at first YES
  • edited July 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.