Recube Bank:

13»

Comments

• JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited December 2017

LOL! Can we just highlight what you just said?
    U[°~°U]_]3 You're hilarious! You should be a comedian! (Hashtag)deadhonesty @CantItBeDone

First off lets Go back and re-compare Recube Banks to Portal colors:

1.) matching the theme is technically already decoration for the realm so stop trying to spread out your "logical explanation" of why portal colors are more useful...because it aint working.

2.) Recube Banks can be used for:
    ~Storing recubes.
    ~Decoration. ( Since its a Slyme.)
    ~Secure banking system. (Helps prevent scams. )

I Think Its clear as a jellyfish. Recube Banks would be much more useful than a portal changing from purple to green.. Or blue.. To simply match the realm theme as DECORATION.

Anyways, lets get back on topic.
    U[^w°U]_]3

RenKun said:

Kirodashi said:

+1. I think this is a good idea since you can’t use it to trade, because only owner can put in recubes, and you have to empty it before pulling the Slyme Bank. So it’s really a harmless idea for people who want to store their recubes.

Thank you so much for supporting my idea U[^u^U]_]3 @Kirodashi

If anyone has real suggestions and not... "Bla bla" statements please add on!
    U[^w^U]_]3
    Seems like you just don't like negative criticism. Being real, this suggestion is rather useless, -1
    I Can handle it but They're saying the same thing. They aren't coming up with any new ideas. I get tired of hearing the same excuse.

Think about it: there isn't a real point to changing the color of the inside of a portal...but people do. In same case scenario people can and would use a recube bank if there wasn't so many negative nellies about the idea. This idea isn't harmful and I would like to make it better. So unless you have any suggestions go ahead and stay -1 because there are many others out there to. U[^¬^U]_]3

No, I am the One who wrote This discussion. Its NOT about recube banks its about MY idea of them and how to improve that idea. "Recube Banks" is simply what I named the discussion. @*JulieSings*
    U[^w^U]_]3
    Well you aren't coming up with any better idea, that's why we have been "repeating" ourselves. Lets consider the example of another feature added that you brought up. Changing the color of the portal, personally, has more usage than storing recubes.

Portal Color
    > Helps make the portal fit the theme of the realm/build
    > Same thing as decor, it's there for decoration

Recubes Piggy
    > Storing Recubes

Now obviously I rather have the portal color than recube bank. The suggestion isn't harmful, true, but that doesn't mean we should add a dirt block with 1 miniscule pixel color change because it isn't harmful.
    Vetra Nyx said:

Half of these people have a comprehension level of -9000 haha. Topic : What's currently being talked about ( Improvements on the idea)
    Off Topic ( Negative/ Automatically pushing the idea down.) Jelly is right. STAY ON TOPIC. Level -9000 wow, its a record!

I get it, your sister is your best friend. But that doesn't mean pushing down an idea is off topic lol
    Anyways lets get back on topic. [[[( for some reason my post double posted... Uh can it be deleted? Also Its acting like a chain of quotes. I just meant to quote one thing. Lol.. I'm bad at technology. Um i tried not using the hashtags to stop underlining. Why is it underlined?)]]]] {Thanks for solving the derp issue @CantItBeDone. }

U[^~^;U]_]3 (hashtag)awkward!
    edited December 2017
    Delete
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    So the suggestion suddenly changed from recube storing to slyme bank, wow ok
    edited December 2017

*slaps my forehead* Please reread the discussion. It clearly mentions the Recube Bank could have the appearance of a Slyme Bank in the discussion. I even added a picture to illustrate the idea.
    Recube Bank = Slyme Bank.
    U[^v^U]_]3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

*slaps my forehead* Please reread the discussion. It clearly mentions the Recube Bank could have the appearance of a Slyme Bank in the discussion. I even added a picture to illustrate the idea.
    U[^v^U]_]3
    What I got from majority of this discussion was the topic of storing recubes for the sole purpose of just doing so? Am I not correct?

Bringing in the fact that it's shaped as slyme was not what I really wanted to compare between the portal and the concept of storing recubes. But if you wish, then let's compare them. Sure, it'd be a nice decoration. I don't disagree. But then comes scam proof benefits... how? And then you have the storing recube thing, which I've gone over a thousand times by now. I'd still prefer the portal color change to this.
    edited December 2017

U[^v^U]_]3
    What I got from majority of this discussion was the topic of storing recubes for the sole purpose of just doing so? Am I not correct?

Bringing in the fact that it's shaped as slyme was not what I really wanted to compare between the portal and the concept of storing recubes. But if you wish, then let's compare them. Sure, it'd be a nice decoration. I don't disagree. But then comes scam proof benefits... how? And then you have the storing recube thing, which I've gone over a thousand times by now. I'd still prefer the portal color change to this.
    Yes, please just recheck the discussion or I'll have to quote where I mention.. And screenshot the picture of which I mentioned Recube Bank Looks like a slyme. Its supposed to be owner friendly and cute decoration. Um.. I did draw a cute five minute drawing for it after all. I even had a post asking how to attach the pic. So you see. It isn't just randomly brought up. The Recube Bank would be a good idea and it would be useful but the real question is, "How can I improve the idea?"

The main thing you're supposed to grasp from the discussion is: I came up with a recube idea for cute decoration. I know there are issues with it but I Want to fix those issues so with a lot of brilliant minds we can solve any previously unsolved issues.

The basic topic is, "How to improve the idea of a Recube Bank."

I say :
    °Make it look cute like decor. (Slyme like)
    °Make it only possible to pick up and place by realm owner.
    °Have it only possible to select a certain amount to put in and take out. ( Don't allow it to be picked up with recubes left in it.)
    °Etc.

U[^u^U]_]3

U[^v^U]_]3

Yes, please just recheck the discussion or I'll have to quote where I mention.. And screenshot the picture of which I mentioned Recube Bank Looks like a slyme. Its supposed to be owner friendly and cute decoration. Um.. I did draw a cute five minute drawing for it after all. I even had a post asking how to attach the pic. So you see. It isn't just randomly brought up. The Recube Bank would be a good idea and it would be useful but the real question is, "How can I improve the idea?"
    U[^u^U]_]3
    I've failed once again to clearly state what I meant. I'm saying, I wasn't comparing the decoration feature, as oppose to the recube storing feature. But if you really want to maul over this, go ahead. You haven't answer my questions about how this is scam proof.

But let's try to answer your "real question," how can we improve this idea? Well an obvious solution would be to make trading recubes a possibility. But that's not what this thread is suggesting, so I don't really want to indulge into it. Unless you incorporate it into your thread.
    edited December 2017

U[^v^U]_]3

U[^u^U]_]3
    I've failed once again to clearly state what I meant. I'm saying, I wasn't comparing the decoration feature, as oppose to the recube storing feature. But if you really want to maul over this, go ahead. You haven't answer my questions about how this is scam proof.

But let's try to answer your "real question," how can we improve this idea? Well an obvious solution would be to make trading recubes a possibility. But that's not what this thread is suggesting, so I don't really want to indulge into it. Unless you incorporate it into your thread.
    Trading Recubes is a whole other issue I'm so not interested in. Something like that would have to be..like some sort of recube register. That would become a second economic issue... In the long run causing big issues. I don't support Trading recubes. -1 it wouldn't be possible with the Recube Bank. #safetyfirst

Also, Its scam proof because:
    1.) Only realm owner can place recubes in.
    2.) Only realm owner can pick up or place down the recube bank.
    3.) It can't be picked up while recubes are in it.
    4.) You have to select the amount of recubes you want to take out or put in.

Those prevent any mishaps from happening.

U[^w^U]_]3

Tomorrow I'll take the time to properly edit my post to make things more clear. As well as try to add a few more pictures for visual learners. I'll make it clear as a jellyfish and less confusing!

U[^u°U]_]3

U[^v^U]_]3

U[^u^U]_]3

Trading Recubes is a whole other issue I'm so not interested in. Something like that would have to be..like some sort of recube register. That would become a second economic issue... In the long run causing big issues. I don't support Trading recubes. -1 it wouldn't be possible with the Recube Bank. #safetyfirst

U[^w^U]_]3
    How do you even get scammed of your recube when you cashed them in
  • So the suggestion suddenly changed from recube storing to slyme bank, wow ok

U[^v^U]_]3

U[^u^U]_]3

U[^w^U]_]3
    How do you even get scammed of your recube when you cashed them in
    Oh! I understand your question now.
    Crops are technically recubes. If they get scammed. Your recubes are scammed! R.I.P. to the poor souls. Basically, if you're storing your recubes as crops ( previously suggested ) and they somehow or another get stolen your recubes are stolen. If you put them in a Recube Bank they're safe. Sure, your recubes are safe on your Qbee but the Recube Bank could free some of that weight from your Qbee. On top of that add some really cute decoration and style to your farm. An adorable Slyme Bank that patiently waits for you to store your recubes in them. Its not something you NEED its something you WANT. (No, not literally you. You don't want one. You as the in general a random Qbee.) Its like the portal color changing... You don't need it: you want it. To match your theme, for decoration, and just simply because you can. They're the same kind of thing: Seems useless but are still useful in their own ways.

U[^w^U]_]3
    This quoting thing is getting a bit long, so I won't quote it for now.

So pretty much this discussion is back to square one.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There is something called a PERSONAL SENTRY. Okay let me explain what it does. You can place this on a chest, door, etc. which makes it so only you can use it and only you can pick it up! So, if you put your crops in a chest and put a person sentry on it then nobody can use the chest or mine it. So, your crops can’t get scammed anyways.
  • U said:

There is something called a PERSONAL SENTRY. Okay let me explain what it does. You can place this on a chest, door, etc. which makes it so only you can use it and only you can pick it up! So, if you put your crops in a chest and put a person sentry on it then nobody can use the chest or mine it. So, your crops can’t get scammed anyways.

Lol you're late we already discussed This. Just because there is an alternate solution doesn't mean a better way should be added.
    U[-.-U]_]3

No this discussion is not at square one. You just can't grasp the conception. I'll break it down some more to be a fool-proof idea. This discussion is actually almost successful once I reiterate it tomorrow. For those whom will be able to understand it.
    U[^v^U]_]3

• Just because there is an alternate solution doesn't mean a better way should be added.

Exactly. (I know what you said is a mistake)

Can't see how this suggestion is an improvement to what U said, but lets see what you can come up with by tomorrow