Recube Bank:

Comments

• JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited December 2017
    Lol i should read all the messages myself. Take your own advice Jellybunny, apologies @CantItBeDone for saying read all messages when I missed one.
    I'm not going to stop using this emoticon so.. You dont like it stop commenting on my stuff because I'm still going to reply with it @lucaaa795
    U[>q<U]_]3

Back to the topic: I'll test out that sentry theory. If it works sure but ummm.. It would be more efficient to get a Slyme Bank. Because if you have 100k crops and you fill chest because you're saving a lot of recubes it'll take up space
    U[*~*U]_]3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Lol i should read all the messages myself. Take your own advice Jellybunny, apologies @CantItBeDone for saying read all messages when I missed one.
    I'm not going to stop using this emoticon so.. You dont like it stop commenting on my stuff because I'm still going to reply with it @lucaaa795
    U[>q

A chest can hold a lot more than 100k corn, most people will probably never fill it up completely with one item (stacked ones)
    edited December 2017
    I'm going to purposely fill up a chest to complain about it XD only joking.
    Anyway I don't see how this ties into why Recube Banks can't be made. I mean sure you can just use a chest but a new item would be cool. I guess you all don't agree but y'all don't have to. You all have the right to your own opinions I'm just pro for adding a Recube Bank. Since, no other serious problems came up it seems like it would be a good idea. Sure, I could use a chest... Anyone could. But having a chest to put vegetables in to save recubes isn't a legit enough reason NOT to add a Recube Bank. Its just a matter of opinion now. One says, "its not necessary." well, neither was the tip piggy but they added it. You know we could have rares in a chest til we sell them for the exact amount we need to buy something..but we don't. Because we have tip piggies. Those who actually use it as a bank like me. Therefore, I still believe adding a Recube Bank to the game wouldn't do a bit of harm. The chest theory is an invalid argument. Just because their is an alternative way doesn't mean an improved way shouldn't be added.
    U[^w^U]_]3 why shouldn't we want more in game?
  • lucaaa795 said:

Tip piggies were initially added for tipping a cool building or realm.
    I like the idea of a recube bank but it will take too much to get it coded because unlike cubits, recubes are supposed not to be tradeable or with a recube bank the whole idea of trading with recubes will be a thing.
    Permissions should be added and time wasted...I'm pretty sure that they do not have the time for it.
    U\[^^w^^]/_]~U/3
    Also the chest argument is actually very valid.

Anyways either cosmiccow or sirkewb has said that they will never have the ability to trade recubes so if we cant trade them then why would they add the ability to tip in recubes etc.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Anyway I don't see how this ties into why Recube Banks can't be made. I mean sure you can just use a chest but a new item would be cool. I guess you all don't agree but y'all don't have to. You all have the right to your own opinions I'm just pro for adding a Recube Bank. Since, no other serious problems came up it seems like it would be a good idea. Sure, I could use a chest... Anyone could. But having a chest to put vegetables in to save recubes isn't a legit enough reason NOT to add a Recube Bank. Its just a matter of opinion now. One says, "its not necessary." well, neither was the tip piggy but they added it. You know we could have rares in a chest til we sell them for the exact amount we need to buy something..but we don't. Because we have tip piggies. Those who actually use it as a bank like me. Therefore, I still believe adding a Recube Bank to the game wouldn't do a bit of harm. The chest theory is an invalid argument. Just because their is an alternative way doesn't mean an improved way shouldn't be added.

Wouldn't do any harm, but wouldn't bring any benefits either. What do you mean we have rares in chest until we sell them, but we don't because we have tip piggies o-O
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Wouldn't do any harm, but wouldn't bring any benefits either. What do you mean we have rares in chest until we sell them, but we don't because we have tip piggies o-O
    Yes. It. Would. People would use it to trade recubes by placing in the amount, breaking it, and allowing other people to pick it up. This would lead to scams so yes, it would do major harm.
  • I like it, also be able to trade recubes? I was thinking about this and what if they were to make a green tip piggy? :D

I like it, also be able to trade recubes? I was thinking about this and what if they were to make a green tip piggy? :D

The only reason this could even be thought about added would be if they made recubes tradeable through cash registers which is not going to happen.
  • U said:

I like it, also be able to trade recubes? I was thinking about this and what if they were to make a green tip piggy? :D

The only reason this could even be thought about added would be if they made recubes tradeable through cash registers which is not going to happen.
    Well the thing is this post I about making that possible, so maybe it is possible if all these people want it, anything a possible :D
    edited December 2017
    U said:

Yes. It. Would. People would use it to trade recubes by placing in the amount, breaking it, and allowing other people to pick it up. This would lead to scams so yes, it would do major harm.
    Please read all the messages before you enter a conversation.
    The problem "BREAKING...UP" has been answered already. Please read the full convo to understand where you went wrong.
    Also please stay on topic everyone. No one said anything about trading recubes and that is NOT what this topic is about!
    U[^~^;U]_]3

When my vends are full. I use chest to store rares to sell when I need Cubits. If you're one of the people who keep 0c on them so it doesn't fill up screen we tend to put all c in tip piggy. The same manner applies to crops. Like rares sitting in vends or c sitting in vends. Maybe you can't relate to the topic of wanting to keep double 00s off the screen. But just because there is another choice for us doesn't mean we shouldn't make a better one. I'm finished with the chest theory, I will no longer reply for its issue is solved..because it isn't a real issue its just an alternative option; which is NOT a reason to NOT add Recube banks. I'm not sure I'm really.. Explaining it clearly sorries :P
    U[^w^U]_]3

U said:

Well the thing is this post I about making that possible, so maybe it is possible if all these people want it, anything a possible :D
    I have read it all. Also, if you don’t like the chest theory then throw all of your crops and glass them. You have no recubes, and all of your crops are in a piece of glass. Problem solved.
    edited December 2017
    Adding a feature that is rather useless besides for something as trivial as breaking up the 00s is something I'll oppose.
    edited December 2017

Adding a feature that is rather useless besides for something advice trivial as breaking up the 00s is something I'll oppose.

There are many pointless features added into the game. Your opinion is trivial as well. Lets stay on topic if you have nothing more to say about it.
    U[^w^U]_]3

Adding a feature that is rather useless besides for something advice trivial as breaking up the 00s is something I'll oppose.

There are many pointless features added into the game. Your opinion is trivial as well. Lets stay on topic if you have nothing more to say about it.
    U[^w^U]_]3
    Personally, I do find certain updates not something we really need. But more reasons to prevent devs from adding other updates like this.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Yo uso un cuantum chest como alcancia :D
    edited December 2017

U[^w^U]_]3
    Personally, I do find certain updates not something we really need. But more reasons to prevent devs from adding other updates like this.
    Please stay on topic. If you wish to talk about how you wish it were possible to stop devs from adding more (awesome) ideas in the game: then please make your own discussion. @CantItBeDone
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

U[^w^U]_]3
    Please stay on topic. If you wish to talk about how you wish it were possible to stop devs from adding more (awesome) ideas in the game: then please make your own discussion. @CantItBeDone
    U[^w^U]_]3
    actually it is very much on topic.
    They where discussing whether or not this idea of yours is a good one to be added.

To me, it doesn't matter, i seem to be able to manage my recubes pretty good without the need for a safe/vault to store them into.
  • I already suggest this but as gdog said its impossible to add this in game :3
    edited December 2017

I already suggest this but as gdog said its impossible to add this in game :3

What Gdog said in your thread: -1
    I fear this would lead to the dark days back in 2014 with piggie trades.
    The recubes don't go anywhere so not sure why you need them in a pig to begin with.
    Original piggies were there mainly so other players could tip you cubits, not so much for saving cubits in.
    I guess if other players couldn't put recubes in then maybe I'd be on board.
  • U said:

I already suggest this but as gdog said its impossible to add this in game :3

What Gdog said in your thread: -1
    I fear this would lead to the dark days back in 2014 with piggie trades.
    The recubes don't go anywhere so not sure why you need them in a pig to begin with.
    Original piggies were there mainly so other players could tip you cubits, not so much for saving cubits in.
    I guess if other players couldn't put recubes in then maybe I'd be on board.
    No other players can't place recubes in them. They're specifically only for realm owner usage. The question, "why...with." has already been answered. But I'm starting to realize this game isn't very open to new ideas and the community is like sharks- what a bummer. I hate repeating myself more than once....... But here it goes:

Recube Bank:
    Looks like a slyme.
    Can only be picked up and placed by realm owner.
    Can only select the amount you want to take out.
    Error will pop up if you try to pick it up and recubes in it saying you have to empty it before picking up.
    Therefore, no recubes can spill out.
    Unlike the tip piggy the bubble to put in recubes/take out recubes will only appear for realm owner.
    Literally, no one except realm owner has the ability to use the Recube Bank.

Let me break it down some more:
    Only realm owner can pick up portal right? Same principle for recube bank.
    Banks- store money...
    "Recube" banks- store recubes.

Thank you for staying on topic. I hope I was able to change your mind @U

U[T^TU]_]3
    Not the issue that this community isn't open to suggestion. If you bother to even check out other suggestion, you'll see how biased your statement was. Can't say for everyone else, but this suggestion has little use for me. If it was suggesting tradeable recubes, well... now that's something else. But this suggestion asks simply for a piggy bank for recubes? Not only that, the recubes bank can only be accessed by the owner of the piggy. Really pointless in my opinion. If you don't like the extra 00s, spend them.
    edited December 2017
    scorto7 said:

U[^w^U]_]3
    U[^w^U]_]3
    They where discussing whether or not this idea of yours is a good one to be added.

To me, it doesn't matter, i seem to be able to manage my recubes pretty good without the need for a safe/vault to store them into.
    Actually, Topic is saying ways to make the idea better. Not saying prevent devs from making ideas like it. The other part talking about not liking it for the whole 00s was on topic.

I can't spend them if I'm at 5678 ( random number) and I'm trying to get 25k. You're right its a little Bias of me to make the claim @CantItBeDone but its also bais of you to say, "there isn't any point to this." Simply because YOU don't think there is. But thank you for staying on topic. I'm not trying to argue... This is just a discussion. Please don't forget that. U[°~°U]_]3
    edited December 2017
    Honestly though a few zeros take up nearly no space, plus if you happen to get over a million the number starts to go off the screen. (Experience from cubits) so it’s not like having a big number takes up that much space. I mean if it was size 50 font then maybe but it’s more of a size 10 font or less so I still see no point for this.
  • +1. I think this is a good idea since you can’t use it to trade, because only owner can put in recubes, and you have to empty it before pulling the Slyme Bank. So it’s really a harmless idea for people who want to store their recubes.
  • Kirodashi said:

+1. I think this is a good idea since you can’t use it to trade, because only owner can put in recubes, and you have to empty it before pulling the Slyme Bank. So it’s really a harmless idea for people who want to store their recubes.

Thank you so much for supporting my idea U[^u^U]_]3 @Kirodashi

If anyone has real suggestions and not... "Bla bla" statements please add on!
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited December 2017

scorto7 said:

U[^w^U]_]3
    U[^w^U]_]3

Actually, Topic is saying ways to make the idea better. Not saying prevent devs from making ideas like it. The other part talking about not liking it for the whole 00s was on topic.
    The topic is "Recube Bank". Topic isn't saying ways to make the idea better it talking about the same thing no matter what you say about it.
    Support is telling ways to make the idea better not "topic".

Ex. This is off topic. (Srry)

And, Imma be on topic now.

I agree with everyone who disagrees with this.
    The recube bank would be useless and the chest crop thing is pretty helpful and not confusing.
    I would not use the recube bank. The chest thing is helpful and I have used it a few times which helped me with upgrading my farm a little.

Anywaaayyysss, -1.

• Kirodashi said:

+1. I think this is a good idea since you can’t use it to trade, because only owner can put in recubes, and you have to empty it before pulling the Slyme Bank. So it’s really a harmless idea for people who want to store their recubes.

U[^w^U]_]3
    Seems like you just don't like negative criticism. Being real, this suggestion is rather useless, -1
    edited December 2017
    RenKun said:

Kirodashi said:

U[^w^U]_]3
    Seems like you just don't like negative criticism. Being real, this suggestion is rather useless, -1
    I Can handle it but They're saying the same thing. They aren't coming up with any new ideas. I get tired of hearing the same excuse.

Think about it: there isn't a real point to changing the color of the inside of a portal...but people do. In same case scenario people can and would use a recube bank if there wasn't so many negative nellies about the idea. This idea isn't harmful and I would like to make it better. So unless you have any suggestions go ahead and stay -1 because there are many others out there to. U[^¬^U]_]3

No, I am the One who wrote This discussion. Its NOT about recube banks its about MY idea of them and how to improve that idea. "Recube Banks" is simply what I named the discussion. @*JulieSings*
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • Half of these people have a comprehension level of -9000 haha. Topic : What's currently being talked about ( Improvements on the idea)
    Off Topic ( Negative/ Automatically pushing the idea down.) Jelly is right. STAY ON TOPIC. Level -9000 wow, its a record!
    edited December 2017

RenKun said:

Kirodashi said:

U[^w^U]_]3
    I Can handle it but They're saying the same thing. They aren't coming up with any new ideas. I get tired of hearing the same excuse.

Think about it: there isn't a real point to changing the color of the inside of a portal...but people do. In same case scenario people can and would use a recube bank if there wasn't so many negative nellies about the idea. This idea isn't harmful and I would like to make it better. So unless you have any suggestions go ahead and stay -1 because there are many others out there to. U[^¬^U]_]3

No, I am the One who wrote This discussion. Its NOT about recube banks its about MY idea of them and how to improve that idea. "Recube Banks" is simply what I named the discussion. @*JulieSings*
    U[^w^U]_]3
    Well you aren't coming up with any better idea, that's why we have been "repeating" ourselves. Lets consider the example of another feature added that you brought up. Changing the color of the portal, personally, has more usage than storing recubes.

Portal Color
    > Helps make the portal fit the theme of the realm/build
    > Same thing as decor, it's there for decoration

Recubes Piggy
    > Storing Recubes

Now obviously I rather have the portal color than recube bank. The suggestion isn't harmful, true, but that doesn't mean we should add a dirt block with 1 miniscule pixel color change because it isn't harmful.
    Vetra Nyx said:

Half of these people have a comprehension level of -9000 haha. Topic : What's currently being talked about ( Improvements on the idea)
    Off Topic ( Negative/ Automatically pushing the idea down.) Jelly is right. STAY ON TOPIC. Level -9000 wow, its a record!

I get it, your sister is your best friend. But that doesn't mean pushing down an idea is off topic lol