Block section

2»

Comments

• -Gundam- said:

None of your words will offend me
    Why?
    Because you're just some random person behind some random screen that is trying and horribly failing to annoy some random people

-Gundam- said:

Lots of people have been annoying me lately, i can list names if I wanted, and No the ignore doesn't work for me, I want a block section where if you Block someone they won't be able to post on any of your discussions or on your profile, or not be able to quote you. I think that's better than the ignore

If this was added 99% of opinions would be dead
    Just 2 people commented on your dumb activity post and you want a block option for that
    And "Doesn't work for me,I want a block section "
    So there should be an entire forums update just so YOU can be satisfied ?
    Oh noo, look whos here, the biggest loser and spammer on forums, it would be fine if you would stop commenting on every discussion i post, literally everything i post or do youre always there to try to fix me, its obvoius that you and gundam are the reason i wrote this and OH boy! You are right there!
    He comments on everything he wants to, and he doesnt break the rules . Don't post anything on this forum, since everything is public here, it's your fault if people comment, because you gave them something to comment on . And please dont insult .
    Dont post? Oh sorry i dont take commands from people lower than me
    And how is gundam lower than you?
    You're nothing higher than him
    Don't see yourself as a king or a god
    And have you tried reading the forums rules?
    I heard that they're real useful if you're not seeking a ban
    Multiposting is annoying and so is being rude to people who disagree on your opinions
    I failed to offend you? Very funny since you kept replying and plus youre the only spammer by posting On every post i see and you have 210+ discussions. Youre the only one seeking a ban.
    Hm well if we look closer
    I joined in August 2016
    So those posts were made in a year not a day
    And all my posts had a point,a good reason for them to be made
    Also protip:
    Multiposting is posting 2 times in a row
    I highly suggest reading&following the forums rules which are at:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    What happened jad? You said you would stop? Well im gonna be the smarter person here just like i am and stop replying on this discussion because i am just wasting time with people who cant think or have a nut-sized brain.
    protip2:
    being rude results in a forums ban
    I already said i was going to stop but jad and gundam you both should stop acting like you are the mods and admins, btw idc if u reply. And stop thinking you are the kings of the world and judging everyone

The king of the world ? Aren't you the one who said "you are lower than me" ?
    We didn't judge you, I don't know about jad, but I was joking on your status . Then you started acting big, Wich pisses me off . Don't talk about rules you can't respect . Oh, I forgot about that : "I'm gonna be the smarter here "
  • -Gundam- said:

None of your words will offend me
    Why?
    Because you're just some random person behind some random screen that is trying and horribly failing to annoy some random people

-Gundam- said:

Lots of people have been annoying me lately, i can list names if I wanted, and No the ignore doesn't work for me, I want a block section where if you Block someone they won't be able to post on any of your discussions or on your profile, or not be able to quote you. I think that's better than the ignore

If this was added 99% of opinions would be dead
    Just 2 people commented on your dumb activity post and you want a block option for that
    And "Doesn't work for me,I want a block section "
    So there should be an entire forums update just so YOU can be satisfied ?
    Oh noo, look whos here, the biggest loser and spammer on forums, it would be fine if you would stop commenting on every discussion i post, literally everything i post or do youre always there to try to fix me, its obvoius that you and gundam are the reason i wrote this and OH boy! You are right there!
    He comments on everything he wants to, and he doesnt break the rules . Don't post anything on this forum, since everything is public here, it's your fault if people comment, because you gave them something to comment on . And please dont insult .
    Dont post? Oh sorry i dont take commands from people lower than me
    And how is gundam lower than you?
    You're nothing higher than him
    Don't see yourself as a king or a god
    And have you tried reading the forums rules?
    I heard that they're real useful if you're not seeking a ban
    Multiposting is annoying and so is being rude to people who disagree on your opinions
    I failed to offend you? Very funny since you kept replying and plus youre the only spammer by posting On every post i see and you have 210+ discussions. Youre the only one seeking a ban.
    Hm well if we look closer
    I joined in August 2016
    So those posts were made in a year not a day
    And all my posts had a point,a good reason for them to be made
    Also protip:
    Multiposting is posting 2 times in a row
    I highly suggest reading&following the forums rules which are at:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    What happened jad? You said you would stop? Well im gonna be the smarter person here just like i am and stop replying on this discussion because i am just wasting time with people who cant think or have a nut-sized brain.
    protip2:
    being rude results in a forums ban
    I already said i was going to stop but jad and gundam you both should stop acting like you are the mods and admins, btw idc if u reply. And stop thinking you are the kings of the world and judging everyone

The king of the world ? Aren't you the one who said "you are lower than me" ?
    We didn't judge you, I don't know about jad, but I was joking on your status . Then you started acting big, Wich pisses me off . Don't talk about rules you can't respect . Oh, I forgot about that : "I'm gonna be the smarter here "
    if you ignore us and want us to shut up why do you continue to reply?
    why do you need a block section?you seem to already be fully using the ignore feature
  • Maybe someone should have told him he can delete other user's comments on his wall 9-9
This discussion has been closed.