Block section

cuberic_79cuberic_79 Member
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Lots of people have been annoying me lately, i can list names if I wanted, and No the ignore doesn't work for me, I want a block section where if you Block someone they won't be able to post on any of your discussions or on your profile, or not be able to quote you. I think that's better than the ignore

Comments

• I feel concerned :)

But what if a genius had the idea to block a member of the staff team ? It could lead to problems, like "no one told me it was against the rules"
  • Lots of people have been annoying me lately, i can list names if I wanted, and No the ignore doesn't work for me, I want a block section where if you Block someone they won't be able to post on any of your discussions or on your profile, or not be able to quote you. I think that's better than the ignore

If this was added 99% of opinions would be dead
    Just 2 people commented on your dumb activity post and you want a block option for that
    And "Doesn't work for me,I want a block section "
    So there should be an entire forums update just so YOU can be satisfied ?
  • Lots of people have been annoying me lately, i can list names if I wanted, and No the ignore doesn't work for me, I want a block section where if you Block someone they won't be able to post on any of your discussions or on your profile, or not be able to quote you. I think that's better than the ignore

Just 2 people commented on your dumb activity post and you want a block option for that
    Maybe he's not the only one who wants this though . Can you add a poll Cuberic ?
  • -Gundam- said:

Lots of people have been annoying me lately, i can list names if I wanted, and No the ignore doesn't work for me, I want a block section where if you Block someone they won't be able to post on any of your discussions or on your profile, or not be able to quote you. I think that's better than the ignore

Maybe he's not the only one who wants this though . Can you add a poll Cuberic ?
    The way he wrote it makes it look like he wants an update that can satisfy him completely ignoring how bad it can be
  • -Gundam- said:

I feel concerned :)

But what if a genius had the idea to block a member of the staff team ? It could lead to problems, like "no one told me it was against the rules"

I didnt say you can block staff, only members and familiar members
  • -Gundam- said:

I can add a poll
  • But yeah, I think it would totally kill opinion . BUT, what could satisfy you (even if I think it would be dumb) is activity posts with a comment disabled option . It could be good if you just want to share something.

Oh noo, look whos here, the biggest loser and spammer on forums, it would be fine if you would stop commenting on every discussion i post, literally everything i post or do youre always there to try to fix me, its obvoius that you and gundam are the reason i wrote this and OH boy! You are right there!

Oh noo, look whos here, the biggest loser and spammer on forums, it would be fine if you would stop commenting on every discussion i post, literally everything i post or do youre always there to try to fix me, its obvoius that you and gundam are the reason i wrote this and OH boy! You are right there!
    He comments on everything he wants to, and he doesnt break the rules . Don't post anything on this forum, since everything is public here, it's your fault if people comment, because you gave them something to comment on . And please dont insult .

You think just two words from some random guy on the internet will affect me?
    You think I'll be like "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A LOSER AND SPAMMER?" Well too bad im not 12
    And this a suggestion thread I am free to give my honest opinions on a suggestion
    And what's so bad about me and gundam?
    We did nothing wrong to you

You think I'll be like "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A LOSER AND SPAMMER?" Well too bad im not 12
    And this a suggestion thread I am free to give my honest opinions on a suggestion
    Haha, you sure not 12 but probably 10, you think im a kid like you? Very funny, "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A LOSER AND SPAMMER"?! Haha you think caption locking me will make me scared or something?think again because it does not.
  • -Gundam- said:

He comments on everything he wants to, and he doesnt break the rules . Don't post anything on this forum, since everything is public here, it's your fault if people comment, because you gave them something to comment on . And please dont insult .
    Dont post? Oh sorry i dont take commands from people lower than me

Haha, you sure not 12 but probably 10, you think im a kid like you? Very funny, "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A LOSER AND SPAMMER"?! Haha you think caption locking me will make me scared or something?think again because it does not.
    If only people could read now adays
    I said
    "You think I'll be like "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A SPAMMER"well too bad im not 12"
    Lemme explain that sentence since your brain was mistaken with a rock
    It means
    If you really thought i was just gonna put caps lock on and start freaking out well then you're wrong
    Also do you think calling me a 10 years old kid offends me?
    What if im 10?
    My age doesn't matter what matters is that im using my brain and being mature
  • My brain was mistaken by a rock? Doesnt work,you are a big hypocrite since you called 12 which i am alot older than that. And youre trying to call me dumb even tho your IQ is like 2. I am smarter than you because i just proved it in this conversation.
  • "Smart and mature" hahhahah
  • None of your words will offend me
    Why?
    Because you're just some random person behind some random screen that is trying and horribly failing to annoy some random people

-Gundam- said:

And how is gundam lower than you?
    You're nothing higher than him
    Don't see yourself as a king or a god
    And have you tried reading the forums rules?
    I heard that they're real useful if you're not seeking a ban
    Multiposting is annoying and so is being rude to people who disagree on your opinions
  • "I don't take commands from people lower than me"
    Well, King Cuberic, know that I, at least, know and respect the rules , and I never insulted you . But now I don't consider you as lower than me, but as lower than anyone else on the forums . (Even Maziar, he was anoying but he respected people a bit .)

Yes , you broke a rule, and multiposted, so don't call Jad a spammer :)
  • Well im gonna quit responding to some person that wants to argue for a bit
    Im gonna go enjoy the real world for minutes instead of wasting my life posting comments
    Well see ya I hope you quit trying to annoy people
  • -Gundam- said:

"I don't take commands from people lower than me"
    Well, King Cuberic, know that I, at least, know and respect the rules , and I never insulted you . But now I don't consider you as lower than me, but as lower than anyone else on the forums . (Even Maziar, he was anoying but he respected people a bit .)

Multiposted? He literally posts on every post and he has over 210 discussions i dont care what you say or what tou consider me, you are nothing to me.
  • -Gundam- said:

Multiposted? He literally posts on every post and he has over 210 discussions i dont care what you say or what tou consider me, you are nothing to me.
    What you discribe isnt multiposting , read the rules .
    But this :

"Smart and mature" hahhahah

My brain was mistaken by a rock? Doesnt work,you are a big hypocrite since you called 12 which i am alot older than that. And youre trying to call me dumb even tho your IQ is like 2. I am smarter than you because i just proved it in this conversation.

IS multiposting :P
    Why?
    Because you're just some random person behind some random screen that is trying and horribly failing to annoy some random people

-Gundam- said:

Multiposting is annoying and so is being rude to people who disagree on your opinions
    I failed to offend you? Very funny since you kept replying and plus youre the only spammer by posting On every post i see and you have 210+ discussions. Youre the only one seeking a ban.
  • cuberic_79cuberic_79 Member
    edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

What you discribe isnt multiposting , read the rules .
    But this :

"Smart and mature" hahhahah

My brain was mistaken by a rock? Doesnt work,you are a big hypocrite since you called 12 which i am alot older than that. And youre trying to call me dumb even tho your IQ is like 2. I am smarter than you because i just proved it in this conversation.

IS multiposting :P
    He literally posts like 50 posts in a minute, you are both hypocrites. As you said freedom of speech i am using it now. Cyberbullies like you are nothing to me but people who are a failure and will never succeed in this world

Why?

-Gundam- said:

I failed to offend you? Very funny since you kept replying and plus youre the only spammer by posting On every post i see and you have 210+ discussions. Youre the only one seeking a ban.
    Hm well if we look closer
    I joined in August 2016
    So those posts were made in a year not a day
    And all my posts had a point,a good reason for them to be made
    Also protip:
    Multiposting is posting 2 times in a row
    I highly suggest reading&following the forums rules which are at:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • Read the rules , being active doesnt mean multiposting, but again, you multiposted , if you find something else to say you have to edit your comment (click on the gear)
    Ask a moderator , you'll see .

Btw , if we follow your dumb logic, we also offended you since you keep answering .
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited August 2017
    Actually, the block button is the ignore button

there you have it, you click it then you can't see ANY chat from the person
    pls dont kill me papa insstep, i have child to protecc :c

*O no, i didn't read the whole thread sorWryyyyy

EDIT 3: Isn't ignoring already enough? i mean, you can't see the person's post you ignored so you shouldn't feel annoyed (Maybe that's just me who nevers ignores a person lol)
    Z.PNG 76.5K
  • Actually, the block button is the ignore button

there you have it, you click it then you can't see ANY chat from the person
    pls dont kill me papa insstep, i have child to protecc :c

*O no, i didn't read the whole thread sorWryyyyy

EDIT 3: Isn't ignoring already enough? i mean, you can't see the person's post you ignored so you shouldn't feel annoyed (Maybe that's just me who nevers ignores a person lol)

Yeah but others can see what they are saying about you

Why?

-Gundam- said:

I joined in August 2016
    Also protip:
    What happened jad? You said you would stop? Well im gonna be the smarter person here just like i am and stop replying on this discussion because i am just wasting time with people who cant think or have a nut-sized brain.

Why?

-Gundam- said:

I joined in August 2016
    Also protip:
    What happened jad? You said you would stop? Well im gonna be the smarter person here just like i am and stop replying on this discussion because i am just wasting time with people who cant think or have a nut-sized brain.
    protip2:
    being rude results in a forums ban

Why?

-Gundam- said:

I joined in August 2016
    Also protip:
    protip2:
    I already said i was going to stop but jad and gundam you both should stop acting like you are the mods and admins, btw idc if u reply. And stop thinking you are the kings of the world and judging everyone

Why?

-Gundam- said:

I joined in August 2016
    Also protip:
    protip2:
    I already said i was going to stop but jad and gundam you both should stop acting like you are the mods and admins, btw idc if u reply. And stop thinking you are the kings of the world and judging everyone

The king of the world ? Aren't you the one who said "you are lower than me" ?
    We didn't judge you, I don't know about jad, but I was joking on your status . Then you started acting big, Wich pisses me off . Don't talk about rules you can't respect . Oh, I forgot about that : "I'm gonna be the smarter here "
This discussion has been closed.