The scam is still happening

So you guy's all Remeber when The fake instagrammer SirKew Came along and asked for betas...WELL THEN :-D

He/She is back!
Not only that..But they are asking people to be a moderator...The Instagram name is CosmicCow
If you follow them they will dm you a message saying "Would you like to be a moderator for cc?".....This has happend to other people on Instagram not just me. But this person asked ATLEAST a few followers for there passwords..Cosmic cow staff will not ask for your password if you wanna be a mod. If you get dmed a message on Instagram of wanting to be a mod just take some screenshots :P and dm a admin or mod.

(IK all rules and guidelines )

Comments

• Ragean said:

So you guy's all Remeber when The fake instagrammer SirKew Came along and asked for betas...WELL THEN :-D

He/She is back!
    Not only that..But they are asking people to be a moderator...The Instagram name is CosmicCow
    If you follow them they will dm you a message saying "Would you like to be a moderator for cc?".....This has happend to other people on Instagram not just me. But this person asked ATLEAST a few followers for there passwords..Cosmic cow staff will not ask for your password if you wanna be a mod. If you get dmed a message on Instagram of wanting to be a mod just take some screenshots :P and dm a admin or mod.

this has been reported days and days ago
    mods and admins cant take down that instagram account
  • edited August 2017
    yo thanks 4 telling me, booting up insta bot's brb.
    EDIT: can ya pm me link 2 it pl0x cant find too many cosmic named people e.e
  • Ragean said:

He/She is back!

this has been reported days and days ago
    mods and admins cant take down that instagram account
    It's been reported but this guy is still making more account is good to remind to people :^)
  • I do know who the last guy was but im too unconcerned to report the guy... might be the same guy. Can ye show us a picture of the profile?
  • against all scamm! Because i been scammed to much so i get the experience!
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited September 2017
    Considering we least likely would find the younger players using Instagram, Facebook or any proper social media platform, i believe that this shouldn't be/develop into a true problem. For now, all we can do is ignore any messages from any of these profiles and hope this scammer eventually gives up hope (as soon as possible).

Oh, and by younger, i mean like the most gulible or those under 12 years