Cubic Castles Community Terminology Thread

PyreonPyreon Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat 2.80 Karma
It's in the title.

In here, we will all be helping each other to list down all of the possible player-created terms in Cubic Castles.

Lemme start with the most basic.

c - Short term for Cubit. The currency of the game. Also is a short term for the word "see"

Be sure to give a description, or else the new players will just see random typed letters everywhere.

I will be sure to list down the terminologies you send in this post over here, so they don't need to scroll down.

(please close immediately if this is relevant to other posts. in which i am not aware)

Contributions so far:

Idh - I don't have...
USE: If you don't have that one thing that person keeps asking you for.

Idc - I don't care...
USE: Just, idc about the use.

Idk - I don't know...
USE: Common sense my folks.

Perm/Permz - Permission to build/permission for realm setup
USE: Asking for permission to build in the certain realm room/permission to ban or do admin controls.
(P.S. DONT DO THIS TOO MUCH YOU'LL BE COUNTED AS ANNOYING)

Ty/tysm - Thank You/thank you so much
USE: Sign of respect and courtesy.

Nty - No thank you
USE: Usually present when declining a certain trade offer.

Mod - Moderator
USE: A "Mod" moderates the community to the right path and banishes people who deny the rules.

Dev - Developer
USE: A Dev is a person who creates game content. Usually also the founder of the game.

noob/newb/newbie/nub - a new player to the game.
USE: Just, don't say this in front of a new player.

k - 1,000 Cubits, ex: I bought Angel Wings for 6K. (Fun Fact: K means Kilo, which means thousand.)
USE: [Formal usage of k

1k c - WRONG
1k - CORRECT]

itiskjn - I think I saw Kewberth just now (Fun Fact: frequently used term when people see Kewbe- just kidding.)
(Hold on, itiskjn. HE POSTED THIS?)

Ey- Slang of Hey!
USE:Greeting

Ahsgshevdhhdhsb/kdjfhalksdjfhkef/(insert keyboard epilepsy result here) - Rage
USE:Freaking Hard Parkours/Mazes/puzzles/getting killed on PvP all the time

Skem-slang for scam
USE: When you're just bored and like to joke around with your friends, you just do a fake robbery and eventually give the item back.
OMJAY U SKEM ME DURT BLURK

OFC - Of course

GTG/G2G - Got to go

ASAP - As soon as possible

OMG -Oh my god (even tho obvious :P)

LOL- Laughing out loud

ROFL - Rolling on floor, laughing

LMAO - Laughing my (insert 3 letter worded animal here) off

U-You

GL - Good Luck (when opening a pack)

L8R - Later

4EVER - Forever

2NTE - Tonight

RN-Right Now

NVM - Nevermind

R- Are

Y-Why

AFK - Away from keyboard

BRB - Be right back

pls - please

CC - Cubic Castles

That's all for now folks, keep sendin'

Be sure to not repeat the same term. The given ones are on the top. And they are contributed by players.

Comments

  • llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    21.45 Karma

    Idh- I don't have...
    Idc- I don't care...
    Idk- I don't know...
    Perm- Permission
    Ty- Thank You
    Nty- No thank you
    Mod- Moderator
  • kirodashikirodashi Member
    35.70 Karma
    noob- newbie, a new player to the game.

    k- 1,000 Cubits, ex: I bought Angel Wings for 6K.
  • 137.70 Karma
    i saw a thread called cubic castles dictioary by @"Fire Charmander"
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited August 2017 2.80 Karma
    That's different from terminology i guess.
    If he's talking about dictionary he means what the different blocks mean, mechanics and stuff
    this is community terminology, and this is the player-made terms
    llBIMBYll said:



    Perm- Permission

    Might as well clarify it's "Permission to build/realm setup"
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    100.90 Karma
    itiskjn - I think I saw Kewberth just now
  • 137.70 Karma
    Pyreon said:

    That's different from terminology i guess.
    If he's talking about dictionary he means what the different blocks mean, mechanics and stuff
    this is community terminology, and this is the player-made terms

    did you read it?
    he said a lot of stuff that written here
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited August 2017 2.80 Karma
    Give me a link then.
    If he's the only one who wrote all of them then this is where we contribute and not look at a full list.

    Be aware of multi-post.
    My search option is glitche.d greatly.

    That will serve as a linkage portal then.

    It stopped in march 21, i'm sure more terminologies will be created over time.

    So this will be the revival.

    He also forgot the synonymous slangs for the other ones.
  • edited August 2017 137.70 Karma
    Pyreon said:

    Give me a link then.
    If he's the only one who wrote all of them then this is where we contribute and not look at a full list.

    is it that hard to go to someones profile and search

    edit
    it was jaxspeticeye
    sorry
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11042/the-cubic-dictionary/p1
  • Mr. NeroMr. Nero Member
    4.30 Karma

    itiskjn - I think I saw Kewberth just now

    Oh hi sir!!! :p

  • By SmileyBy Smiley Member
    edited August 2017 17.55 Karma

    itiskjn - I think I saw Kewberth just now

    Haha Kewberth :)))


    Pyreon nice thread :3
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017 103.85 Karma
    Kirodashi said:

    noob- newbie, a new player to the game.

    k- 1,000 Cubits, ex: I bought Angel Wings for 6K.

    For the noob words, All these don't have a similar meaning, some of them are insulting, some aren't .
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    46.65 Karma
    Ey- Slang of Hey!
    (Use:Greeting)

    Ahsgshevdhhdhsb- Rage
    (Use:Freaking Hard Parkours)

    Skem-slang for scam
    (Use:For spotting a skemmer)
  • 137.70 Karma

    Ey- Slang of Hey!
    (Use:Greeting)

    Ahsgshevdhhdhsb- Rage
    (Use:Freaking Hard Parkours)

    Skem-slang for scam
    (Use:For spotting a skemmer)

    Actual many people use skem as a joke version of scam
    EXAMPLE:
    2 friends mining
    HEY U SKEMMED MY COOBIT
    SKEMMER I REPORTE U
    It's basically a joke with bad English
  • llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    21.45 Karma
    boi we forgot the "NFS" - Not for sale o.o
  • SculptureSculpture Member
    3.95 Karma
    OFC - Of course
    GTG/G2G - Got to go
    ASAP - As soon as possible
    OMG -Oh my god (even tho obvious :P)
    LOL- Laughing out loud and the others ones like ROLF,LMAO,etc.
    U-You
    C-See
    GL - Good Luck (when opening a pack)
    Then the slangs with numbers like L8R,4EVER,2NTE
    RN-Right Now
    NVM - Nevermind
    R- Are
    Y-Why
    AFK - Away from keyboard
    BRB - Be right back
  • kokopellikokopelli WV, USAMember
    14.20 Karma
    1k c isn't wrong tho. Because if you just say 1k then that could mean 1k of anything. All your doing by saying 1k c is clarifying what you want 1k of.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumGame Moderator
    100.10 Karma
    Most have already been said, so just these.

    pls = please
    CC = Cubic castle
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited August 2017 2.80 Karma
    Kokopelli said:

    1k c isn't wrong tho. Because if you just say 1k then that could mean 1k of anything. All your doing by saying 1k c is clarifying what you want 1k of.

    I didn't input "Correct Form"
    I placed "FORMAL"

    1k generally automatically means c in universal thought, but if you say 1k dirt that's a whole different thing, but it's still 1k of that certain item

  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    41.85 Karma
    W8 a minute...
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    2.80 Karma
    Bump lmao
  • 14.15 Karma
    RC - Recubes
    Will be used a lot in farm update :)
  • PinkieKewbiePinkieKewbie Member
    3.50 Karma
    EA - Each
    Example: Buying tophats 20c ea!

    ATM - At the moment
    Example: Sorry, I'm not buying that atm.

    JK - Joking
    Example: Give me all your cubits or I will hack you JK!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumGame Moderator
    100.10 Karma
    One of the most used terms in CC is not in here...

    tp = teleport
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited August 2017 41.95 Karma
    WB = Welcome Back
    To greet anyone who is done AFKing or anyone who come back to a place.
    Spoiler: Example
    Example 1 :
    A: Brb
    System: A just left
    System: A has entered B's realm
    B: wb
    Example 2 :
    A: Afk
    --- After some months / weeks / days / hours / minutes / seconds ---
    A: Back
    C: wb

    Ik(r) = I know (right),
    Kk = Okay,
    M8 = Mate,
    ppl = People.
    (idk if these 2 term below is still used or not)
    WTB = Want To Buy,
    WTS = Want To Sell.
  • Mr.GranicusMr.Granicus Member
    15.80 Karma
    pro :D
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017 50.35 Karma
    Most of these seem to just be a list of typical text speak short cuts or normal acronyms, not CC specific terminology, so the title of this thread seems a bit confusing to me.

    I guess this list is helpful for those that don't normally text, but I was expecting to see actual CC specific terminology (or how normal terminology is used specifically on CC) explained here (though some of it is already explained on the wiki)...for example:

    Player developed:
    Payaways - illegal games where you have to pay to play
    Bomb Games - ??
    Drop Games - ??
    Qbee - name given to the avatars in game
    Giveaways - free events where players are giving away one or more items for free

    Dev developed (which I think would be helpful to include/explain for new players as some of the information on the site/wiki are a bit nebulous):
    Cubits - in game currency. Packs of cubits can be purchased for RL money or they can be earned by mining or completing daily quests
    Recubits - in game currency obtained by recycling items of clothing or by farming
    Mines - places to go to get resources, they will randomly respawn the resources once people leave the mines for a period of time
    Realms - personal build area that can be placed on the overworld map (more expensive than rooms)
    Rooms - personal build areas that are similar to realms, but cannot be placed on the overworld map - portals to rooms can only be placed in realms or other rooms
    Overworld - the 5 areas where realms can be placed (Eden, Tinkerworld, Pelago, Spyro, Aspen)
    Launcher - the way to move from one overworld to another
    Sky map - an overview of all the realms that are on the current overworld
    Lobby - one central area where Qbees can meet
    Hollas - global chat, for a price (500c per holla = $1 of RL money if the base level of cubits are purchased - cheaper if you purchase bigger packs of cubits)
    Hollawarps - global chat, for a price, with a link to warp/jump to the person who holla'd
    Telewarp - sometimes used in lieu of teleport
    Warp Food - food that enables you to warp/teleport to a location (based on the warp bumper used to make the food)
    Seasonal Packs - Special items available for a short time. Include typical price range, when do they usually come out
    Bumpers - what they are (provide a list of all the types of bumpers and what each does); how to activate (bump or triple jump on them)
    etc.
  • 14.15 Karma
    b3achy said:

    Most of these seem to just be a list of typical text speak short cuts or normal acronyms, not CC specific terminology, so the title of this thread seems a bit confusing to me.

    I guess this list is helpful for those that don't normally text, but I was expecting to see actual CC specific terminology (or how normal terminology is used specifically on CC) explained here (though some of it is already explained on the wiki)...for example:

    Player developed:
    Payaways - illegal games where you have to pay to play
    Bomb Games - ??
    Drop Games - ??
    Qbee - name given to the avatars in game
    Giveaways - free events where players are giving away one or more items for free

    Dev developed (which I think would be helpful to include/explain for new players as some of the information on the site/wiki are a bit nebulous):
    Cubits - in game currency. Packs of cubits can be purchased for RL money or they can be earned by mining or completing daily quests
    Recubits - in game currency obtained by recycling items of clothing or by farming
    Mines - places to go to get resources, they will randomly respawn the resources once people leave the mines for a period of time
    Realms - personal build area that can be placed on the overworld map (more expensive than rooms)
    Rooms - personal build areas that are similar to realms, but cannot be placed on the overworld map - portals to rooms can only be placed in realms or other rooms
    Overworld - the 5 areas where realms can be placed (Eden, Tinkerworld, Pelago, Spyro, Aspen)
    Launcher - the way to move from one overworld to another
    Sky map - an overview of all the realms that are on the current overworld
    Lobby - one central area where Qbees can meet
    Hollas - global chat, for a price (500c per holla = $1 of RL money if the base level of cubits are purchased - cheaper if you purchase bigger packs of cubits)
    Hollawarps - global chat, for a price, with a link to warp/jump to the person who holla'd
    Telewarp - sometimes used in lieu of teleport
    Warp Food - food that enables you to warp/teleport to a location (based on the warp bumper used to make the food)
    Seasonal Packs - Special items available for a short time. Include typical price range, when do they usually come out
    Bumpers - what they are (provide a list of all the types of bumpers and what each does); how to activate (bump or triple jump on them)
    etc.

    I found a few typos:
    Bomb Games: They are legal if they are free, BUT Ilegal if you have to pay to play or pay to get a 2nd chance.
    Drop Games: NEVER Play: They Are A 100% Scam. Also Ilegal.
    Payaways: Ilegal, these are like giveaways, except you need to pay to get a prize.
    Gambling Games: These are allowed if they are free, but ilegal if they cost c to play.
    Beach Balls Games: NEW Game! (Don't pay to play, not allowed too)

    1 Holla = 500c = $1, 1 Holla = 500c = $0.5
    "Sometimes used in lieu de transport" Is that french?

  • edited August 2017 60.00 Karma
    What about IRL- In real life. Srsly- Seriously. Vend- Vending Machine. And because im kid friendly, I say LMBO- Laughing my butt off. NFS- Not for sale

    b3achy said:

    Most of these seem to just be a list of typical text speak short cuts or normal acronyms, not CC specific terminology, so the title of this thread seems a bit confusing to me.

    I guess this list is helpful for those that don't normally text, but I was expecting to see actual CC specific terminology (or how normal terminology is used specifically on CC) explained here (though some of it is already explained on the wiki)...for example:

    Player developed:
    Payaways - illegal games where you have to pay to play
    Bomb Games - ??
    Drop Games - ??
    Qbee - name given to the avatars in game
    Giveaways - free events where players are giving away one or more items for free

    Dev developed (which I think would be helpful to include/explain for new players as some of the information on the site/wiki are a bit nebulous):
    Cubits - in game currency. Packs of cubits can be purchased for RL money or they can be earned by mining or completing daily quests
    Recubits - in game currency obtained by recycling items of clothing or by farming
    Mines - places to go to get resources, they will randomly respawn the resources once people leave the mines for a period of time
    Realms - personal build area that can be placed on the overworld map (more expensive than rooms)
    Rooms - personal build areas that are similar to realms, but cannot be placed on the overworld map - portals to rooms can only be placed in realms or other rooms
    Overworld - the 5 areas where realms can be placed (Eden, Tinkerworld, Pelago, Spyro, Aspen)
    Launcher - the way to move from one overworld to another
    Sky map - an overview of all the realms that are on the current overworld
    Lobby - one central area where Qbees can meet
    Hollas - global chat, for a price (500c per holla = $1 of RL money if the base level of cubits are purchased - cheaper if you purchase bigger packs of cubits)
    Hollawarps - global chat, for a price, with a link to warp/jump to the person who holla'd
    Telewarp - sometimes used in lieu of teleport
    Warp Food - food that enables you to warp/teleport to a location (based on the warp bumper used to make the food)
    Seasonal Packs - Special items available for a short time. Include typical price range, when do they usually come out
    Bumpers - what they are (provide a list of all the types of bumpers and what each does); how to activate (bump or triple jump on them)
    etc.

    I found a few typos:
    Bomb Games: They are legal if they are free, BUT Ilegal if you have to pay to play or pay to get a 2nd chance.
    Drop Games: NEVER Play: They Are A 100% Scam. Also Ilegal.
    Payaways: Ilegal, these are like giveaways, except you need to pay to get a prize.
    Gambling Games: These are allowed if they are free, but ilegal if they cost c to play.
    Beach Balls Games: NEW Game! (Don't pay to play, not allowed too)

    1 Holla = 500c = $1, 1 Holla = 500c = $0.5
    "Sometimes used in lieu de transport" Is that french?

    Yes, Lieu de transport is french, it means "Location of transport" (bus stop, tran station)
Sign In or Register to comment.