Realm - What you call any place in Cubic Castles with a name
"Can I visit your realm?"
Room - What you call any place in Cubic Castles without a name
"Rooms are cheaper than realms."
Block - anything square
"Nice dirt block"
Qbees - What every player avatar is called
"There are 6 Qbees dying in the quicksand."
Pets - What most players would kill for and owning one is their main purpose for their whole natural cubic life
"I like your pet pig, it's so fat!"
Donations - What most players ask for but almost never get. It is one of the most pointless things any player could do but they still do it because they expect some day a nice qbee will give them the riches they seek
"Can you donate me your pet. I'm going to report you to my friend mod if you don't."
Cubits - The nectar of the cubic gods. It is currency to all players .People with no lives but cubic castle have more of these. Some players will also tell their cubit amount when advertising.
"OMG! You are so rich, give me some of your cubits. You're a millionaire."
Mods - Moderators of the game who keep everything peaceful. They are basically like any other player but they have special access to things to help anyone in need. They are also related to most beggars apparently
"My brother is a mod and he can ban you if you don't give me cubits"
Perm - Permission to Build in a realm or room/ Permission to change a realm set up and give perms
"Give me perm, I will place a level 49 pumpkin pet."
Events - An explosion for the cubic economy. Thousands of qbees will be seeking for profit opportunities by buying/selling goods accumulated from the event.
"I got this o/y scarf last year in event pack and it didn't come this year so I'm selling it for 1,000,000 cubits."
Rares - A title given to an item based on it's rarity. It is what most qbees want and also how most measures how PRO/POPULAR or RICH a qbee is in the community
"You're so rich cuz you have so many rares."
Super Rares - Apparently rarer than a rare
"I'm selling Super Rares!"
Hollas - Used for advertising a realm so people can visit it or just for sending a message to every online qbee. Many waste hollas by simply failing to use one.
"holla I HAVE 80k I BUY RARES! -->click here"
Ban - Removing a person from a room/realm permanently or temporarily; Removes a player temporarily/permanently in the game.
"No ads or ban"
Portals - Gateways to different realms, rooms, and other portals
"Where does this portal lead to?"
Craft - Putting together items to make items
"I need 4 more rubber to finish my build"
Mines - Public realms used by qbees to gather building materials
"lets go to the arctic mine, I need more ice boulders."
Parkour - Places or Courses where you can test your qbee maneuvering skills in jumping and running through obstacles
"I won the parkour and got a hat prize."
Pixel arts - Image formed by putting blocks together
"I like your batman pixel art."
Scams - Methods practiced by scammers to unfairly earn/steal cubits or items.
"My pet got scammed cuz I dropped it in my friend's realm"
;-; - ;-;
";-;"
Noob - An insult used in the community to describe poor, unpopular, low-level players. It is a slang for the word newbie, meaning new to something. It is also a pathetic last resort for any player who doesn't get to sell/buy an item for their desired amount.
"Your Black Cat is only lvl 36, Noob"
Lol - Laughing out loud. Used to end conversations. It is also a pathetic last resort for any player who don't get to sell/buy an item for their desired amount.
"lol, no one sells balloons for 30k"
AFK - Away from keyboard. Most players just make their qbee stay in a spot, making them look afk while staring at the screens and waiting for something to happen.
"I think he's afk."
Giveaways - An event where a player gives other players things or cubits. Sometimes used to attract people to come to certain places like their shops.
"hollawarp GIVEAWAY!!!!.........................................................jk come buy in my shop"
Payaways - Illegal events mostly hosted by scammers desperate to steal some cubits..
"100c only for a pic-da-chest"
K - used to divide 1000 or more cubits to 1000/1K
"I have 50K or 50,000 cubits"
Tp - Teleport. Often asked by a qbee to another qbee to make them come to their desired location.
"Come tp to my realm, I sell wood."
Nub - A less rude version of noob. A suffix added to any player name to give a higher recognition.
"lucanub"
Report - A way to tell mods an issue. It is commonly used to intimidate other people
"Ima report chu."
Scammers - Qbees who have nothing better to do and always try to find clever tricks to execute their demonic schemes upon the cubic world. People who don't read the rules or follow advise before playing often get played by these creatures of greed.
"Never give perm to people, they might be scammers."
#BlameHorus - Blaming Horus for anything without explanation. Also because its fun to blame him.
"#BlameHorus"
NFS - NOT FOR SALE. Used by people when someone asks to buy their valuables. It is also used to respond to players if they have a bad offer for something they want to buy instead of rudely responding with LOL.
"Sorry I can't sell this tutu, it's nfs."
WB - Welcome Back. Used after a person who said BRB or was AFK, when they return to the game. It's a polite way to greet them back.
"wb, how was feeding your pet parakeets?"
Brb - Be Right Back. Used to tell a others that you will be going afk for a second.
"Ima Brb, gotta go park my blimp that advertises safe driving"
Rentals - Red blocks that usually come in clusters. If you rent it using a rental bumper, you can build within the rental area. People who make "vending machines" using rentals are mostly scams and should never be used to buy items.
"I got scammed in a rental vend, the manequin with the umbrella is locked ;-;."
Vends - Forces players to buy your items and avoid junk trades. It is commonly used by people who are too lazy to manage a shop and use a register.
"I have a vend shop with rares."
Jk - just kidding, Used by people to let others know it's a prank or a joke/lie
"im jk im not really rich"
Zillas - Treezilla, Bunnyzilla. Unknown giant beings that fart fireworks and cool items.
"OMG BUNNYZILLA IS HERE!!!"
Overworld - A dimension where realms are placed and collected.
"The overworld can get full? o-o.."
Offer - a way to make the illusion of an item being for sale but in reality will only sell it in an unimaginably impossible price; a way to sell items by not telling the buyer what the seller wants, even if they are looking for something specific
"I sell my hairy guy on the beach for offer"!
Please comment down any more terms and slangs i missed used in the game. Please let me know if you have a better definition for any of the terms

Comments

• Amazing!!! Nice :0
  • Nice explanation but pls dont make negative sentences for the word mod and donation
  • What about when players call themselves nub or noob **coughs loudly** @lucaaa795 I see you **coughs loudly again**
    When you wanna buy something cheap and the owner calls you a noob ;-;
    But never the less good job :D
  • "People who don't have lives and just play cubic castles have more cubits" XDDDD
  • lucaaa795 said:

Jadabug said:

What about when players call themselves nub or noob **coughs loudly** @lucaaa795 I see you **coughs loudly again**

I find a difference between "noob" and "nub"
    noob can be used in many bad ways (rudeness)
    however i find that "nub" is like a nickname (lucanub,kainub,jadanub etc)
    I dont find it offensive and i dont see why i should lol
    Gasp, who is kainub, I thought I was the only other nub xDDD
  • lucaaa795 said:

Jadabug said:

What about when players call themselves nub or noob **coughs loudly** @lucaaa795 I see you **coughs loudly again**

I find a difference between "noob" and "nub"
    noob can be used in many bad ways (rudeness)
    however i find that "nub" is like a nickname (lucanub,kainub,jadanub etc)
    I dont find it offensive and i dont see why i should lol
    Mistinub O:
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Needs tp and nub and skammar and riport
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited March 2017
    Added tp, nub, scammer, and report definitions! Credits to @Mcwolf the Sane
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    What about #BlameHorus?
  • That is cute :3 maybe add to it texting language, I hear all the time, people saying. "What does brb mean?" "What does lol mean?" And so on. If u can add these that would be AWESOME but that would be tiring.
  • Nobody uses these terms in cc, but just in case you might add wts (want to sell), wtb (want to buy) and wtt (want to trade)
  • smuressmures Member
    edited March 2017

Nobody uses these terms in cc, but just in case you might add wts (want to sell), wtb (want to buy) and wtt (want to trade)

adding onto that nfs (not for sale) /o/

Should probably also add Cubic Time cuz that's commonly used
    edited March 2017
    Added Nfs, Wb, #BlameHorus, and Brb!! credits to @Lil Natey , @Smores Cookie ,
    @Bluejay_1 , and @Kaijariben <3!
  • This is figuratively CC's community in a nutshell.
  • HUWATHUWAT Member
    Add "Vends" and "Rentals", or maybe the term "Rental Market" o.e
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited March 2017
    HUWAT said:

Vends:
    Something that you use to avoid junk trades and to force people to buy with pure cubits; or if not, you're just lazy to use cash registers.

Rental markets
    A place where people waste their money in because they think they can beat Pen's Yard Rental, but pfffft... *Sarcastic laugh* NOPE.

Rentals
    An area that you have to pay for in order to build. Usually for building contest, but most often used for scamming.
  • HUWAT said:

Vends:
    Something that you use to avoid junk trades and to force people to buy with pure cubits; or if not, you're just lazy to use vash registers.

Rental markets
    A place where people waste their money in because they think they can beat Pen's Yard Rental, but pfffft... *Sarcastic laugh* NOPE.

Rentals
    An area that you have to pay for in order to build. Usually for building contest, but most often used for scamming.
    So negative... o-o here are my positive ones :3

Vending Machines~
    Also referred to as "Vends". Are used for selling items when you are away and/or doing something else ingame. They are also useful, as many people can buy items at once instead of lining up at registers.

Rental Markets~
    Realms/Rooms with rental spots (usually 1hr) for shopkeeping. As of now, Pen's Yard Rentals is the most popular.

Rentals~
    Co-op building blocks that have varying limits on build height. In the Cubit Store, they are sold at
    150 blocks/500 cubits. Different bumpers will vary the time you get to build and the amount you pay. Be warned, though- DON'T use them for purchasing items- it's a scam!
  • Some of those sentences are so negative. Maybe you could change a few, like cubits? Also, in your defination mod, if someone read these and never played the game before, it's kinda not a good sentence to hear people say....Especially if you never played before.
  • Misticall said:

HUWAT said:

Vends:
    Something that you use to avoid junk trades and to force people to buy with pure cubits; or if not, you're just lazy to use vash registers.

Rental markets

Rentals
    So negative... o-o here are my positive ones :3

Vending Machines~
    Also referred to as "Vends". Are used for selling items when you are away and/or doing something else ingame. They are also useful, as many people can buy items at once instead of lining up at registers.

Rental Markets~
    Realms/Rooms with rental spots (usually 1hr) for shopkeeping. As of now, Pen's Yard Rentals is the most popular.

Rentals~
    Co-op building blocks that have varying limits on build height. In the Cubit Store, they are sold at
    150 blocks/500 cubits. Different bumpers will vary the time you get to build and the amount you pay. Be warned, though- DON'T use them for purchasing items- it's a scam!
    Negative but true.
    edited March 2017
    Updated term for Mods and added Rentals and Vends. Credits to @HUWAT , @Motivation , @Misticall , and @Tumbleweed !!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    "Noob" is not a insult.

"a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet."
  • Added terms Jk, and Zilla
  • edited April 2017
    This made my day! Nice!

How about the Overworld and the Mines ? :O

And the Cubic Learning center ? (and the other two xD)
  • Added term overworld. Creds to @Cubic Game Master2
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    your missing one

space_fetus a mysterious being who builds things and can be seen floating around realms
    edited April 2017

your missing one

space_fetus a mysterious being who builds things and can be seen floating around realms

space_fetus - a fetus in space
    "Space_fetus whoooo?"
  • Added the term offer