13»

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Cubit Code: SM5D - LA56 - 1IA4 - 3DSY
    First 20, 20k cubits.

doesnt work
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited March 2017
    This whole thread is a suggestion itself. And for the haters, Johnny even said that this was a list of reccomendations based on what he observed on other games to make CC better. To all who says "Just play GT and not CC", please invest a little more work in actually understanding what this thread is for.
  • Cubit Code: SM5D - LA56 - 1IA4 - 3DSY
    First 20, 20k cubits.

doesnt work
    lucaaa795 said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

What a not funny prank >:v
    Proofs to what I said in my earlier comment.

First 20, 20k cubits.

Nerve said:

Well as far as I'm aware you where basically stating why growtopia is better than Cubic Castles. "Their community are not cheap heads" "It is easier to earn money" etc. So you saying that we're not talking about why we're aggainst growtopia or not here is wrong in my opinion. Like I said in the beginning I just wanted to state my opinion, My opinion is that Growtopia is not better than Cubic Castles. Anyways, after this comment I am going to stop fighting because it brings everyone's spirit down.

Even if the thread was to make Cubic Castles better by implanting ideas from GrowTopia you did still state in some shape or form that Growtopia is better than Cubic Castles.

Edit: Also, I saw when Motivation said why he thinks Growtopia is better in some ways he didn't get a "We are not talking about that here" I don't understand how it's fair that people who are aggainst your thread get random junk but when someone says something that helps out your thread they don't get anything.

Because he stated the facts supporting why this suggestions should be added and none of what he stated are about 2d, adding friends in same room, poor tutorials, etc. that are not correlated to my suggestions.
    And also he did not stated that growtopia is better :)
    If you concluded that I say growtopia is better than CC, it's your conclusion not mine :)
    I am not fighting. I'm just here explaining things that people don't understand in the thread.
    There's a fine line between, "Hey they are better than us" and "Hey guys they have lots of advantages than us, I think it's time for us to upgrade."

Example that everyone can relate. A question for everyone before you say I'm makin CC to be growtopia.
    Does android being touch screen makes it apple? :O

Those ideas are not unique in growtopia.
    I just used that game as reference. My god how many times should I repeat saying this
    And that cubit code is fake. If you, yes the one reading this, not nerve, encode it before reading this, congratulations, you are not alone. I just noticed people just read the first part and then just skimmed the rest.
    Besides if you think explanations are just random junk, congratulations too. Just don't say earth is flat. If you noticed that they don't recieve anything, I'll just thank them for understanding what I said. If you want me to make a party for every person that agrees with me I'm sorry, party will only be done if this game improves, along with the community.

Notes for Everyone

Listen before you speak.(In the other way around read the whole thing before you type)
    After renaming the title somebody still commented if he/she likes growtopia.

Never use ad hominem, hasty generalization, or any fallacy in arguments.

If you don't understand a sentence, reread it. If you still don't understand after many times rereading, that's the time you will ask the writer. You are all free to ask any questions.

If you are lazy to read articles, don't rely on comments. xD

Off-topic:
    This forums needs maturity test and reading comprehension test.(Suggestion C:)
  • If peope keep saying the game should be unique, well... it isnt. We have minecraft as a General Reference lol.
  • If people keep saying the game should be unique I will gather and show them tons of proofs and evidences that each of things here can be found in other games outside.
    Off-topic:
    In my opinion what should make CC completely unique is the community. If CC will be known to have majority of respectful players and friendly environment I won't be surprised if one day I'll woke up with more than 50k players.. And you will see a significant decrease in players quitting.

First 20, 20k cubits.

doesnt work
    lucaaa795 said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

First 20, 20k cubits.

Nerve said:

Well as far as I'm aware you where basically stating why growtopia is better than Cubic Castles. "Their community are not cheap heads" "It is easier to earn money" etc. So you saying that we're not talking about why we're aggainst growtopia or not here is wrong in my opinion. Like I said in the beginning I just wanted to state my opinion, My opinion is that Growtopia is not better than Cubic Castles. Anyways, after this comment I am going to stop fighting because it brings everyone's spirit down.

Even if the thread was to make Cubic Castles better by implanting ideas from GrowTopia you did still state in some shape or form that Growtopia is better than Cubic Castles.

Edit: Also, I saw when Motivation said why he thinks Growtopia is better in some ways he didn't get a "We are not talking about that here" I don't understand how it's fair that people who are aggainst your thread get random junk but when someone says something that helps out your thread they don't get anything.

Because he stated the facts supporting why this suggestions should be added and none of what he stated are about 2d, adding friends in same room, poor tutorials, etc. that are not correlated to my suggestions.
    If you concluded that I say growtopia is better than CC, it's your conclusion not mine :)
    I am not fighting. I'm just here explaining things that people don't understand in the thread.
    There's a fine line between, "Hey they are better than us" and "Hey guys they have lots of advantages than us, I think it's time for us to upgrade."

Example that everyone can relate. A question for everyone before you say I'm makin CC to be growtopia.

I just used that game as reference. My god how many times should I repeat saying this
    And that cubit code is fake. If you, yes the one reading this, not nerve, encode it before reading this, congratulations, you are not alone. I just noticed people just read the first part and then just skimmed the rest.
    Besides if you think explanations are just random junk, congratulations too. Just don't say earth is flat. If you noticed that they don't recieve anything, I'll just thank them for understanding what I said. If you want me to make a party for every person that agrees with me I'm sorry, party will only be done if this game improves, along with the community.

Notes for Everyone

Listen before you speak.(In the other way around read the whole thing before you type)

If you don't understand a sentence, reread it. If you still don't understand after many times rereading, that's the time you will ask the writer. You are all free to ask any questions.

Off-topic:
    well guess what? if there is a code to redeem thee is only 1 person to claim it, so whoever it would be, they would immediatly go to redeem the code to be first instead of reading....
    First 20, 20k cubits.

doesnt work
    lucaaa795 said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

First 20, 20k cubits.

Nerve said:

Notes for Everyone

Off-topic:
    well guess what? if there is a code to redeem thee is only 1 person to claim it, so whoever it would be, they would immediatly go to redeem the code to be first instead of reading....
    Off-topic:
    Nah I indicated in my comment that "you are not the only one who only reads the first part and then skips reading" That's it :)
    It is a representation of some player(s) that something triggered him/her at first part so (s)he just immediately comments without reading the rest.

First 20, 20k cubits.

doesnt work
    lucaaa795 said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

First 20, 20k cubits.

Nerve said:

Notes for Everyone

Off-topic:
    Off-topic:
    Nah I indicated in my comment that "you are not the only one who only reads the first part and then skips reading" That's it :)
    It is a representation of some player(s) that something triggered him/her at first part so (s)he just immediately comments without reading the rest.
    Again. With using a code you can expect immediatly that people react since they want the code.... however you twist it, using a code is not the way to make a point
    First 20, 20k cubits.

doesnt work
    lucaaa795 said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

First 20, 20k cubits.

Nerve said:

Notes for Everyone

Off-topic:
    Off-topic:
    Again. With using a code you can expect immediatly that people react since they want the code.... however you twist it, using a code is not the way to make a point
    You actually already said it.
    If a person is emotionally triggered "you can expect immediatly that people react".

First 20, 20k cubits.

doesnt work
    lucaaa795 said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

First 20, 20k cubits.

Nerve said:

Notes for Everyone

Off-topic:
    Off-topic:
    If a person is emotionally triggered "you can expect immediatly that people react".

Dont get stupid things in your head.... people can react because more things and if its one thing i didnt react its because what you sayed
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited March 2017
    Edit myself:
    Once more a thread showing the benefits of sharing ideas...
    Lovely humankind

• Dont get stupid things in your head.... people can react because more things and if its one thing i didnt react its because what you sayed

Off-topic: Grammar 404 not found.

It's not in my head bud. And psychology isn't stupid :) Try saying that to psychologist xD
    I'm not going to explain it here because it will be off-topic.
    If you need more clarifications you can go to a friend named google, ask him what is emotional trigger and what is representation. He got alot of answers if you don't get one of them just make sure that the answer you will read is a reliable source. :) Have a safe reading ^^
    And another tip! You guys need some meditation xD Sticking too much in front of computers playing is not good for your health :)
  • CircyCircy Member

First 20, 20k cubits.

doesnt work
    lucaaa795 said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

First 20, 20k cubits.

Nerve said:

Notes for Everyone

Off-topic:
    Off-topic:

Dont get stupid things in your head.... people can react because more things and if its one thing i didnt react its because what you sayed
    I think it'd be best if you left this Thread un-bothered @Elemental god

You've done little besides cause mischief over a Cubit Code, anyways.

Unless you have some constructive criticism about John's suggestions, than do everyone a favor and be quiet - because this Thread may close if you continue to start small arguments. Don't say anything unless you can state examples, valid reasons, and un-biased opinions.
    Circy said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

doesnt work
    lucaaa795 said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

First 20, 20k cubits.

Nerve said:

Notes for Everyone

Off-topic:
    Off-topic:

Unless you have some constructive criticism about John's suggestions, than do everyone a favor and be quiet - because this Thread may close if you continue to start small arguments. Don't say anything unless you can state examples, valid reasons, and un-biased opinions.
    Isnt it seriously obvious? Im the only one seeing it that he just want copies... jeez... and i react back if someone reacts on me, so if you dont want me to react then do not react

It's not in my head bud. And psychology isn't stupid :) Try saying that to psychologist xD
    If you need more clarifications you can go to a friend named google, ask him what is emotional trigger and what is representation. He got alot of answers if you don't get one of them just make sure that the answer you will read is a reliable source. :) Have a safe reading ^^
    And another tip! You guys need some meditation xD Sticking too much in front of computers playing is not good for your health :)
    So you are seriously saying that i am like crazy and stuff?!
  • Just caise he is siggesting items that are from other games, ot does not make it a copy. CC is similar to minecraft. Therefore it is a copy. Is this what you wanted to point out? Or how about: Growtopia has Vending Machines, CC has vending machines. Therefore, CC is a copy of growtopia. Unless you have enough proof to say that, you might need to keep your mouth shut.
  • Off-topic: Oh my god. Some kids really need to read their books.
  • lucaaa795 said:

@Sir John Grey You edited that post at (insert hour because timezones):15
    I posted the comment at :13
    God posted his comment at :08
    Yeah it was a "cubit code".If you are the one who see it on someone else's post,i bet a kidney you were doing same
    God sake this thread is on fire lol

Off-topic: But related to a comment a use to represent how people can't stop their emotions.
    Wdym? I copied no-ones posts in this thread :) And that cubit code I just made that up by putting random letter and number xD I will be shocked if it is really a cubit code.(1 in a 142734349946674946768896 chances, yes I studied stats.) Ho if you are saying I replied late? I really waited if there will be more replies.
    If you are reffering to my edits, most are just grammar or typo correction. :) Because I reread my posts to prevent misunderstandings.

• CircyCircy Member

Circy said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

doesnt work
    lucaaa795 said:

First 20, 20k cubits.

First 20, 20k cubits.

Nerve said:

Notes for Everyone

Off-topic:
    Off-topic:

Isnt it seriously obvious? Im the only one seeing it that he just want copies... jeez... and i react back if someone reacts on me, so if you dont want me to react then do not react

So you are seriously saying that i am like crazy and stuff?!
    Again, just leave this thread if you feel that way, it's starting to border on the edge of a rude argument with the direction you're steering.

Also, John wasn't insinuating in anyway that you're crazy, stop jumping to conclusions.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Ok this has gone way off topic now.
    The OP made his points and some people responded to that.
    Its now devolved into bickering which is not progressing the conversation.

Closing.
This discussion has been closed.