this new update sucks for poor people

13»

Comments

• dorkmobile is being sold for 2.5k street last I seen

It's store price will rise soon, so people are buying hundreds of dorkmobiles in hopes for a profit.
    they THINK it will rise, for the same part it can also stay the same xD
    But, the CUBIT STORE price will rise. The demand for them will probably increase as well.
    Nooooo, you THINK they will rise. Until the dev havent sayed that they ARE going to raise it nothing is sure
    Really? The words "intro price" say otherwise.
    IMG_0826
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Misticall said:

dorkmobile is being sold for 2.5k street last I seen

It's store price will rise soon, so people are buying hundreds of dorkmobiles in hopes for a profit.
    But, the CUBIT STORE price will rise. The demand for them will probably increase as well.
    Nooooo, you THINK they will rise. Until the dev havent sayed that they ARE going to raise it nothing is sure
    IMG_0826
    just my opinion, but i think it refers to it as being the lowest price of all the cars available and not that it would increase over time. Such price change is usually left up to the players-market.
    Just what i think it means. :)
  • Scorto7 said:

Misticall said:

dorkmobile is being sold for 2.5k street last I seen

IMG_0826
    just my opinion, but i think it refers to it as being the lowest price of all the cars available and not that it would increase over time. Such price change is usually left up to the players-market.
    Just what i think it means. :)
    Here's my say on this.
    I think it will increase over time, because they want it to be relatively easy to acquire, so it wouldn't be a large amount of people that don't have it. I can't find a way to explain why they wouldn't want it to rise though.
    (Congrats on moderator rank, haven't noticed that until now!)

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    thanks.
    And i just made a guess.
    In the end it is only the developers that can answer this "intro price" thing. :)
  • gdog said:

Cars are dirt cheap.
    3500c is 1/3 of the price of the cheapest pet.

If you can't earn 3.5k you aint poor, you're bone idle.

Not to be rude but i agree with him gdog, i've been playing for almost 3 years.. People can be poor. And most people who are rich and never bought cubits is bc they've been given a prize, And To some people 3,500c is alot. I craft mine talk to people help people.
    I don't become richer.
    And tbh i don't think people buy pets from the store most people buy them from other people bc there cheaper. And 2k-3.5k is the price
  • *Brambles**Brambles* Member
    edited March 2017
    I agree with this thread. I have made a tonne of shops and no one comes or buys my stuff so I have given up with shops. I mine sometimes and that's where most my c comes from, but mining isn't enough. Id advice you to do the Daily quests and just sAve up for a bit.
  • *Bram* said:

I agree with this thread. I have made a tonne of shops and no one comes or buys my stuff so I have given up with shops. I mine sometimes and that's where most my c comes from, but mining isn't enough. Id advice you to do the Daily quests and just sAve up for a bit.

You have an option to get cubits, yet you don't utilize it. mining can get you dehydrated cubes, which are worth some cubits. You can't complain if there is a solution plastered on your face.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    *Bram* said:

Green dehydrated cubes are worth 1,000c or so. If you mine for a hour you can get 5,000 blocks (500c) and a few dehydrated cubes (100-2,000c depending on luck) right there is up to 2,500c in a hours of work.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    One Word = "Opportunity"
    I Played The Game For 2Yrs And All I See Are Opportunities,
    3 Types:
    The Opportunity To Buy Something Rare That Has Become Cheaper.
    The Opportunity Of Someone Who Wants To Buy Something For A Higher Price.
    And Opportunities Of Winning Items By Joining In Games, Parkours, And Etc.
    U Just Gotta Be Patient And Alert.

-Words From A Retired Friendly Qbee, Yakroo :)

Btw I Notice Some Comments Are Immature And Rude, Im Not Saying U Dont Have Permission To Disagree On Opinions But We Can Disagree Politely With Respect As A Fellow Forumer Cuz Everyone Are Nice People.
    Matthew 7:12
    “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them"
    Whatever You Wish How A Person Talk To U, Talk To Them The Same Way ♡
  • Close this thread prevents necroposting
  • Iforo123 said:

Close this thread prevents necroposting

That doesn’t make the fact you necro-posted allowed
  • Iforo123 said:

Close this thread prevents necroposting

You just necroposted ._.
This discussion has been closed.