this new update sucks for poor people

Comments

• IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Misticall said:

Cars prices are fine.. cubits are not that hard to make! I've made 90K in the past month without buying cubits.. Just takes hard work :D

Awe-inspiring! :D How? I only manage to make 35k+ every two or so months ;-;
  • Misticall said:

Cars prices are fine.. cubits are not that hard to make! I've made 90K in the past month without buying cubits.. Just takes hard work :D

I'm gonna be honest: I couldn't have done it without Pen's Yard Rentals '-' I find a lot of good deals there and resell them there higher.

Another thing I do is just put stuff in my shop and go to hollas and give everyone warp cookies.
    Me giving out cookies:
    IMG_0767
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Misticall said:

Misticall said:

I'm gonna be honest: I couldn't have done it without Pen's Yard Rentals '-' I find a lot of good deals there and resell them there higher.

Another thing I do is just put stuff in my shop and go to hollas and give everyone warp cookies.
    Me giving out cookies:
    IMG_0767
    Wow tysm, must be time consuming...but I'm all up for it! :D
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Simply said:
    Welcome to F2P mmo games.

If you cannot put money into them, expect some grinding to obtain things. If you cannot or will not grind, do not expect to have much.

CC has been the most generous F2P mmo i have seen thus far, and i have experienced quite a few.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    All these "rich dumb people" have paid in this game so that people can play it, you don't expect the admins to give something out they have been working on for a year for free? I was surprised that the prices were that low, anyone can take advantage of it. Even a brand new player can earn 3,500 OR BUY IT FOR CHEAPER in less than a few days. People say you have to buy cubits, complete rubbish, I have never bought cubits in my 2 years of cc history and am still, however, doing quite well. This is because of friends and hard work.
  • edited February 2017

I really like this new update but, prices really need to be lowered ive been playing cc for probably 1 1/2 years and even I cant afford a car because I don't spend really money on this game I don't understand why prices cant be lowered at least by a tiny bit I only have 55c while there are new players running around with luxo cars and 400k when ive been playing for so long (longer then I should) and cant even afford a dork mobile :p welp now that I got that off my chest cya

Cars are probably the laggiest thing in the game, with pets in close second. If they lower the price, no one will be able to enjoy them because of the massive crashing. Poor people are just people who don't even try (IN THIS GAME). It is rather easy to become rich.

Liberated said:

I'm sure you already know, but still read this. It's very helpful. It only takes a little hardwork to become rich. (this game is very easy to get rich in) :P
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits#latest

yea but "trading with others" doesn't work when you don't have anything and "mining" doesn't work when you actually want to have fun and not just play this game all day and just earning 30cubits in a week
    Proves my point. Good things don't come easy.

Liberated said:

I'm sure you already know, but still read this. It's very helpful. It only takes a little hardwork to become rich. (this game is very easy to get rich in) :P
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits#latest

yea but "trading with others" doesn't work when you don't have anything and "mining" doesn't work when you actually want to have fun and not just play this game all day and just earning 30cubits in a week

gdog said:

gdog said:

Cars are dirt cheap.
    3500c is 1/3 of the price of the cheapest pet.

If you can't earn 3.5k you aint poor, you're bone idle.

Stop being so mean >:O
    Not being mean. Unless stating facts offends you.
    I get tired of the entitled people on this forum who want everything for little or no cost.
    I mean i agree but there are some people who dont know how to... "earn" money. Idm giving money out but still :/ #rentalcars
    Even though you have given me stuff before, it truly isn't a good thing to do. You teach people to rely on begging for items instead of getting off their cheeks and working for it, like the rest of us do.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited February 2017
    You can't always get what you want.
    But If you try sometimes well you just might find,
    You get what you need.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited February 2017
    I was rich and dumb
    But now I am poor and wise
    And I shall rise again
    Mcwolf shall sleep no more
    Cubic castles shall sleep no more
    *war dance*
  • I was rich and dumb
    And I shall rise again
    Cubic casltes shall sleep no more
    *war dance*

I was poor and dumb
    But now poor and wise. xD
  • edited February 2017
    gdog said:

gdog said:

Cars are dirt cheap.

I get tired of the entitled people on this forum who want everything for little or no cost.
    i didn't want it for no cost I just don't feel like spending thousands of hours on this game to earn a car because I refuse to spend real money.
    Nerve said:

I mean if you spend 1-2 hours mining a day you can get a car in 3 days or less. Plus I have seen multiple giveaway for cars, maybe go to some giveaways or actually mine something. Maybe go mow someone's lawn and buy 50,000c, It's that easy.

yea but the point of my comment was I didn't want to spend DAYS trying to earn a car

gdog said:

gdog said:

Cars are dirt cheap.

i didn't want it for no cost I just don't feel like spending thousands of hours on this game to earn a car because I refuse to spend real money.
    Nerve said:

I mean if you spend 1-2 hours mining a day you can get a car in 3 days or less. Plus I have seen multiple giveaway for cars, maybe go to some giveaways or actually mine something. Maybe go mow someone's lawn and buy 50,000c, It's that easy.

yea but the point of my comment was I didn't want to spend DAYS trying to earn a car
    Bluejay_1 said:

I haven't spent a penny on here and I already got 18k, that's what u get from doing hard work. What helped me was collecting and selling items that u don't need. I can remember times making 1-3k per day. And for the topic "this update sucks for poor people" well I can understand ur reasoning about it itward but people arnt awlayes broke :/ If u work hard and save up, 3.5k will come within 1-4 days...

"1-4 days" the point was I didn't want to spend DAYS trying to get ONE item
    Misticall said:

the point was I did not want to spend months trying to get one item, but I see the idea

All these "rich dumb people" have paid in this game so that people can play it, you don't expect the admins to give something out they have been working on for a year for free? I was surprised that the prices were that low, anyone can take advantage of it. Even a brand new player can earn 3,500 OR BUY IT FOR CHEAPER in less than a few days. People say you have to buy cubits, complete rubbish, I have never bought cubits in my 2 years of cc history and am still, however, doing quite well. This is because of friends and hard work.

"buy it cheaper in a few days" doesn't work when everyone who plays this game is so stingy

I really like this new update but, prices really need to be lowered ive been playing cc for probably 1 1/2 years and even I cant afford a car because I don't spend really money on this game I don't understand why prices cant be lowered at least by a tiny bit I only have 55c while there are new players running around with luxo cars and 400k when ive been playing for so long (longer then I should) and cant even afford a dork mobile :p welp now that I got that off my chest cya

Cars are probably the laggiest thing in the game, with pets in close second. If they lower the price, no one will be able to enjoy them because of the massive crashing. Poor people are just people who don't even try (IN THIS GAME). It is rather easy to become rich.

Liberated said:

Proves my point. Good things don't come easy.

Liberated said:

gdog said:

gdog said:

Cars are dirt cheap.

I mean i agree but there are some people who dont know how to... "earn" money. Idm giving money out but still :/ #rentalcars
    Even though you have given me stuff before, it truly isn't a good thing to do. You teach people to rely on begging for items instead of getting off their cheeks and working for it, like the rest of us do.

did you mean me begging for items? I simply stated my opinion on the prices and the fact I have difficulty gaining the requirements for those items I never stated once that I promoted begging for things

[6 Multiposts In A Row - Merged By Forum Moderator]
  • You dont want to spend even 1 day earning cubits for a car? I earn up to 3k each day, up to 10k if I am lucky. If you dont want to work hard for it, that just proves that youre lazy. No offense taken
  • You dont want to spend even 1 day earning cubits for a car? I earn up to 3k each day, up to 10k if I am lucky. If you dont want to work hard for it, that just proves that youre lazy. No offense taken

and how exactly does that happen?some people have ways others don't know maybe you have someone that buys like an item for so high and the other person doesn't know maybe the other person hasn't got the ability to do it maybe they can log on an hour daily put your self in others place if you can earn 3k daily some can't
    tell us how do you earn them?

am I really lazy? I'm not the one who spends days on this game so in reality who is the lazy one the one who doesn't like to set on games all day or the ones who spend all day doing the same thing over, and over?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

I haven't spent a penny on here and I already got 18k, that's what u get from doing hard work. What helped me was collecting and selling items that u don't need. I can remember times making 1-3k per day. And for the topic "this update sucks for poor people" well I can understand ur reasoning about it itward but people arnt awlayes broke :/ If u work hard and save up, 3.5k will come within 1-4 days...

"1-4 days" the point was I didn't want to spend DAYS trying to get ONE item
    Well partner, there isn't welfare on Cubic castles so u gotta work to earn something :/ Even if it takes "1-4 days" Up to u if it's worth working for or not. "I'm not the one who spends days on this game so in reality who is the lazy one the one who doesn't like to set on games all day or the ones who spend all day doing the same thing over, and over?" Not everyone sits and plays thier game 24/7 (some do but not all) But if u play like 1 hour a day, you will get no where. If u want to get something u gotta work for it. As I said depends if u want to work for it...

• ...or do some giveaway for 1M stuff and just waste money for player who cant afford.

Yeah, that comment is really not welcome.

...hmmm like treasure hunts w dragons n green cubes n pets n stuff n people even complaining they had to 'look' for the over 70k in prizes? >.> (although most of that C to buy prizes was earned by clan members mining, crafting & selling items in-game...)
  • I play Cubic Castles to have fun and relax, but if you don't put time or money into the game, you won't become "rich".
    You can't expect to do nothing, and just have cubits to 'appear' in your account.

Spending time grinding to get lots of resources to sell might not be that fun, but you will be able to reap the rewards of spending time on mining.
    I know I'm not spending time mining and I'm running out of cubits.

I think the cars are a good price, Cosmic and the other guys have put a lot of time into making this a thing that we can all enjoy.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The price of trucks is fine for the great effort of almost 1 year that the developers were working hard to make the update gives all meaning and not just trucks cost very cheap!...
  • I agree to those people who said that admins worked hard to make this for us to entertain us with this game... you can earn c by working hard too... See, fair and square!
    It wouldn't be fair if it's cheap e.e
  • I dunno why you wanna complain about it if you're not willing to put in effort.

I put little effort in CC when it comes to mining and building because I rather socialize than care about having enough cubits. So I expect less from myself from buying the packs and such because I know I won't be able to afford them in the first place.

It's better to set yourself up for disappointment if you're not gonna put the energy into playing a game, so that in the future you won't feel disappointed. If you want to keep your hopes up every time, it's probably just gonna result in you ranting more often.
  • Working to get a car, it just follows the logic of all sandbox game: mining a block to build a block

Itward, maybe you dont like sandbox game. It's the same in minecraft, creativerse or many other. If you dont want mine, you wont build anything. If you dont want spend days and days, maybe that kind of game is not made for you.

EW.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited February 2017
    If you don't want to spend days trying to get a car, don't. :p
    No one ever said you have to get a car. Lots of things to do other than ride a car. And if you don't find anything to do, the game is not for you. Simple as that.
    No use complaining about it.
    And as for everyone else being stingy, you seem pretty stingy to me :3
    So you expect others to work hard AND then sell you cars for cheap. but you don't want to and you want stuff for free?
  • I was rich and dumb
    And I shall rise again
    Cubic castles shall sleep no more
    *war dance*

True
  • Liberated said:

gdog said:

gdog said:

Cars are dirt cheap.

You dont want to spend even 1 day earning cubits for a car? I earn up to 3k each day, up to 10k if I am lucky. If you dont want to work hard for it, that just proves that youre lazy. No offense taken

am I really lazy? I'm not the one who spends days on this game so in reality who is the lazy one the one who doesn't like to set on games all day or the ones who spend all day doing the same thing over, and over?
    It's like a job, when you grow older, you will realize not everything comes to you on a golden plate coated in diamonds with melted emerald injected inside said diamond. You can't sit here and whine and expect the prices to be dropped for some ungrateful lazy child like you, when there are many reasons as to why cars are so expensive. You might as well quit the game and never return, because good stuff won't come as easily as you think.
  • dorkmobile is being sold for 2.5k street last I seen
  • In my honest opinion, the prices of the car seem quite fair. Although it's hard for "poor people" to get a car like luxoride, the devs still provided an option for a cheap car which only costs 3.5K. The thing is, I don't see how it would be fair towards the dev if the cars were cheaper than they already are. It's not as if they came up with the idea and implemented it within a day or two. They had to work for months, if not, possibly years to implement a big update such as this recent one and we should appreciate them for what they have done to bring this feature to us.

Though that's not the only reason for the price of the cars. For instance, luxoride, costs 50K and not a lot of people are able to easily get it. Simply, that's what the devs are aiming for. Lack of something causes you to work harder to get what you want. It gives you a goal or a reason to do something. Thus, increasing the in-game activity. I believe every game devs want their game to have more and more people playing their game. So, having the price as they are right now, is sort of crucial for the game activity as well.

It's store price will rise soon, so people are buying hundreds of dorkmobiles in hopes for a profit.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

dorkmobile is being sold for 2.5k street last I seen

It's store price will rise soon, so people are buying hundreds of dorkmobiles in hopes for a profit.
    they THINK it will rise, for the same part it can also stay the same xD

But, the CUBIT STORE price will rise. The demand for them will probably increase as well.
  • I want to change my view of this.
    If anything, cars are a bit cheap. QBees are willing to sell them much cheaper than the cubit store.. for example I got some non-dork cars for an angel wing.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

dorkmobile is being sold for 2.5k street last I seen

But, the CUBIT STORE price will rise. The demand for them will probably increase as well.
    Nooooo, you THINK they will rise. Until the dev havent sayed that they ARE going to raise it nothing is sure
This discussion has been closed.