Unfair Beta Access

xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
edited February 2017 in Community
Ok so I've noticed something but watching MGN's live stream just now has forced me to say something...

Have you noticed how many people are on the Beta server? I mean looking at the Live stream I can see Dissie and Kaijariben are on it... I don't know if this is true or not but I was told that MGNRedEagle gave @Disqualified the link to the beta server (Only reason my friend knows that is because Disqualified told people sooooo)

But none of this is the point, My point is that the Beta server is for testing bugs, I know @ThisIsNotSlim has helped a lot in finding bugs and glitches ect... but are most of the people that have access to this Beta Server even trying to help the game? I mean MGN is opening hat packs for fun with 2 other players, or using it to show off the floor of pets and the cars he can drive around with friends...

I understand why Gdog (A Moderator for Cubic Castles and one of the most watched youtubers for CC -cough cough-) has access to this, its so he can show the players what is coming up in the game and to let them know about the items.

I just don't find this fair, the beta server is to test items before releasing them, and then players (after being told the Beta server isn't used for fun) have to watch other player enjoying the cars before anyone else, opening the Valentines day packs before anyone else and have to listen to the players brag about it (I was told by my friends that one of the players, I wont name then, is bragging about it e.e). I don't want to sound rude or anything, and I'm not saying that ALL of the players in the Beta server abuse the power, but I don't understand why they get the Beta Access if they just use it for fun.

For all the players of Cubic Castles, How do you feel about this? '-'
Please don't take this topic the wrong way, I mean no disrespect to any of the players on the Beta Server.

(I didn't know what category to place this in *u* sorry)

-Edit - MYYYYY Bad, it took me about half an hour to type all this out and didn't see that Cosmic asked to PM him about any problems... I would still like to hear what people think if that's ok o-o

Comments

• I def agree wolfie
  • imo it doesn't concern me ^^ I wouldn't be in beta either way, it makes me happy to see people enjoying it and having fun.

Please don't rant on me, that's just my opinion and if your opinion isn't the same it's okay %%
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited February 2017
    We were hoping to have some videos made. We weren't trying to offend anyone, and we didn't expect it to go in the direction it did. So, yeah, wolf makes a fair point and we will be more discriminating about it next time. We have returned access back to our original, tiny beta team.

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    The players that are in beta are for make videos about the car, but i agree with the abuse of power from RedEagle by doing a video opening packs.
    Also he was doing it with Dissie, not with 2 more players :)
This discussion has been closed.