Gameplan mods?

I recently figure out you need to be 17 or over 17 to be a mod, which is a issue (not the game or anyone . just personal) as my goal is to be a mod or even a helper while i play.

Also the new helper tag! once devs decides to keep it or update it with anything is there a class or anything that help me boost my chances of being helper? Im just wondering :D and there is also a age range to be a helper?

(This is a big IF as im not obligated to be helper or even a mod which im alright with but i still like to promote my self :D and if any mods have issue with this please leave a comment so i know i should stop or how i should promote my self in anyway)
Thanks for reading :D

Comments

• MaxreinMaxrein Member
    edited December 2023
    Devs choose 18 years old and above so they would be mature enough to handle certain situations, and you will actually never know on when the devs gonna choose you, just play nice and be good to everyone, and maybe one day they will choose you, But I think the age requirement is a must, that it should be 18y/o and above
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Mods and helpers have to be 17+ and are chosen by the admins. You cannot apply or promote yourself for the positions. In reality, the more you ask for it, the less your chances of getting it. Many people want the roles but very few people get the offer. So it's best to just play the game and not worry about it. You can still be helpful to the community by teaching others to play safe and how to contact support if they get scammed or have a problem.

You can read this for more information
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11685/want-to-be-a-moderator-read-this#latest
  • alright then thanks have a nice day

can be closed
This discussion has been closed.