Summer Bummer Pack 2022

2»

Comments

• woe'woe' Member
    U said:

MEEPYZ said:

Cubic said:

Pilgrim coat didn’t have a higher rarity than plaid hunting cap. It was in a completely seperate pack costing 25k.

I don't think it was in a separate pack since we had rarities back then and 25k was a lot back then, so there would be no reason to have a 25k pack back then. Also, I'm going according to the wiki that says it had the same rarity
    Cubic said:

Also SirKewberth specifically said he won’t bring back rare items that were already removed from packs, especially 5 years ago.
    “We don't try to manage the economy that way. The only thing we do in that sense is not randomly reintroduce rare items that were already removed from the game outside of limited runs of contest prizes.”
    He also says he doesn’t keep track of item prices, like with the unicorn set, so if he were to bring back the shirts (which he probably wouldn’t) he could bring back the uvs too.

It wasn't removed from the pack, the pack didn't come out for over 5 years, so it wasn't "removed" it just never had a chance to come back. They could bring back UVs if they really wanted, but that would make players madder because it's in a pack with items worth way less than it so it would actually drag its price down, unlike blue Hawaiin which statistically you would need to spend like 200k on packs to get one.
    Cubic said:

Also who actually fake rose blue Hawaiian shirts and do they still have them?

I don't know, perhaps the cubit hackers or someone else, because items don't randomly rise as fast and as much as Blue Hawaiin did.
    (Replied late because I was very busy IRL)
    They do randomly rise that fast if someone hoards them.. and I know the person who hoarded them. They started hoarding them months ago when they were super cheap. We have also seen like the pumpkin backpack go from 8k to 200k in a few days from hoarding. It happens.
    who hoards them? You can tell us, dont be shy :)
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    bump