Summer Bummer Pack 2022

This year during Summer could we get the stuff from 2017 Summer pack (Decos & Wearables) Of course, since then many of those items have gone rare, so that's why there should be a separate pack for the expensive items.
Rare's Pack (Cost: 25k)
Old Rares
  • Black Bikini Set
  • Hairy Guy on the Beach Set
  • Blue Hawaiian Shirt
  • Black Hawaiian Shirt
New Rares
  • Black Tank Top
  • Buff Guy on the Beach set (Muscular Qbee set)
Normal Pack
Old Items
  • Red Swim Set
  • Blue Swim Set
  • Yellow Swim Set
  • Pink Bikini Set
New Items
  • Pink Tank Top
  • Green Swim Set
  • Green Bikini
  • Yellow Bikini
  • Blue Bikini
  • Red Bikini
  • Hawaiian Skirt
  • Coconut Bikini
Also, could we get all the decorations and blocks from 2017, and 2018 in a separate Block Pack, those blocks are very hard to find and expensive now, making it harder for builders to use them in builds.

Comments

• +1
    Bringing back Hawaiian shirts would be awesome, and a muscular qbee set would be epic.
  • HispanoHispano Member
    +1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -1 on bringing back any discontinued items
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited September 2023
  • AngelOfHellAngelOfHell Member
    edited May 2022
    -1 there shouldn't be the possibility of an old item to return, would affect the game economy and it would be very unfair for those who have them, but the block that would be cool since they sandcastle blocks were way cooler than what we have been getting
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    U said:

-1 on bringing back any discontinued items

Bring everything back :D
  • Junder'Junder' Member
    +1 pleasee, it would be so cool for them to return for those who missed it
  • -1 too expensive 25k only rich people have that kind of c to spend and i think the cubit store should be for everyone and not be that expensive how about the pack be like 2.5k
  • -1 too expensive 25k only rich people have that kind of c to spend and i think the cubit store should be for everyone and not be that expensive how about the pack be like 2.5k

And that is gonna be bad for the rich ones, imagine you have an item of 500k and it comes to 5k, you would lose 99% of the value and instead of getting better oportunities ur gonna get poor since you spent money on the game and that
  • CubicCubic Member
    I personally liked the fan pack items and imo they should do that again, there were so many cool items and the community was happy
    SirKewberth said he won’t bring back over 5 rare items a year to the game and Blue Hawaiian shirt is like 250k which would probably class as a super rare. So -1 for bringing back them
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited May 2022
    -1 for bringing back rare items in packs, though I would not oppose bringing them back in events at a higher rate
    +1 for bringing summer decos in packs, since it would be very useful for building and especially since they haven't been seen since 2017-2018
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited May 2022

-1 there shouldn't be the possibility of an old item to return, would affect the game economy and it would be very unfair for those who have them, but the block that would be cool since they sandcastle blocks were way cooler than what we have been getting

Most of those items are already worth 25k max
    Cubic said:

I personally liked the fan pack items and imo they should do that again, there were so many cool items and the community was happy
    SirKewberth said he won’t bring back over 5 rare items a year to the game and Blue Hawaiian shirt is like 250k which would probably class as a super rare. So -1 for bringing back them

That item used to be like 30k for years, I don't see why since it randomly rose to be super expensive that it can't return, it was never specified not to return, (I believe) the only reason it rose was that we didn't get a pack in over four years, making people think it is a safe item to rise.
    Plus, it would be in a 25k pack with eight other items to balance out its rarity. If it's one in 9, you would have to spend on average, 200k before getting the blue Hawaiin.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    +1
  • CubicCubic Member
    MEEPYZ said:

Cubic said:

That item used to be like 30k for years, I don't see why since it randomly rose to be super expensive that it can't return, it was never specified not to return, (I believe) the only reason it rose was that we didn't get a pack in over four years, making people think it is a safe item to rise.
    Plus, it would be in a 25k pack with eight other items to balance out its rarity. If it's one in 9, you would have to spend on average, 200k before getting the blue Hawaiin.
    But no item is ever specified to not return except fools
  • MEEPYZ said:

Cubic said:

Most items are 25K?? Scuba mask is 300k if im not wrong, blue hawaiian shirt is 100k+ black bikini set is 50k, only the commons are low price xD
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

MEEPYZ said:

Cubic said:

Most items are 25K?? Scuba mask is 300k if im not wrong, blue hawaiian shirt is 100k+ black bikini set is 50k, only the commons are low price xD
    Scuba wasn’t mentioned, Bikini set is 25k per piece, and blue Hawaiian was a fake rise, before that it was worth around 30k
    MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

Cubic said:

Scuba wasn’t mentioned, Bikini set is 25k per piece, and blue Hawaiian was a fake rise, before that it was worth around 30k
    Everything was worth 30k at one point..
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    U said:

MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

Cubic said:

Everything was worth 30k at one point..
    Except blue Hawaiian which has been 30k for years until less then a year ago where it suddenly rocketed to 100k+ after someone had fake risen it’s price.
  • -1 on bringing back old items surely there is benefits to playing over 5 years there is incentives to win these items each event plus there is rewards for people who continually play and don’t take breaks as these items are the rewards for putting in the gameplay during that time. We all want to buy Bitcoin for $5 we do trust me but there is a reality.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2022
    Blue Hawaiian shirt had same rarity as UVs does that mean we should bring back UVs too
  • Cubic said:

Blue Hawaiian shirt had same rarity as UVs does that mean we should bring back UVs too

I like ram also bring it all back lol
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

-1 on bringing back old items surely there is benefits to playing over 5 years there is incentives to win these items each event plus there is rewards for people who continually play and don’t take breaks as these items are the rewards for putting in the gameplay during that time. We all want to buy Bitcoin for $5 we do trust me but there is a reality.

There are benefits to playing for over 5 years; we have old events that were fun, old friends, old rares, etc. having a pack not come back isn't a "reward." Keeping these items exclusive to old players means that new players are stuck having to look hard to get old items they may want or getting new re-makes that aren't the same. Most of the old players have quit, and it's time for new players to get some good stuff, so they stay playing more and buying cubits. Old players have had the privilege of playing when they could easily get these popular items, so why can't new players get it too?
    Cubic said:

There is a difference in the demand, most people consider UVs super rare, even though it had the same rarity as blue Hawaiin. Over time UVs followed a trend of rising to the price of a super rare, but blue Hawaiin was fake risen to be worth 100k+. Pilgrim coat had a higher rarity than Plaid Hunting Cap, yet the Pilgrim coat comes back every year, and the Hunting cap doesn't.
  • if the rares pack would bring back any deco it would probably have to cost even more to stop the clothing in it from plummeting in price and helping to keep the people with them happier, even if theyre not satisfied.
  • CubicCubic Member
    MEEPYZ said:

-1 on bringing back old items surely there is benefits to playing over 5 years there is incentives to win these items each event plus there is rewards for people who continually play and don’t take breaks as these items are the rewards for putting in the gameplay during that time. We all want to buy Bitcoin for $5 we do trust me but there is a reality.

There are benefits to playing for over 5 years; we have old events that were fun, old friends, old rares, etc. having a pack not come back isn't a "reward." Keeping these items exclusive to old players means that new players are stuck having to look hard to get old items they may want or getting new re-makes that aren't the same. Most of the old players have quit, and it's time for new players to get some good stuff, so they stay playing more and buying cubits. Old players have had the privilege of playing when they could easily get these popular items, so why can't new players get it too?
    Cubic said:

There is a difference in the demand, most people consider UVs super rare, even though it had the same rarity as blue Hawaiin. Over time UVs followed a trend of rising to the price of a super rare, but blue Hawaiin was fake risen to be worth 100k+. Pilgrim coat had a higher rarity than Plaid Hunting Cap, yet the Pilgrim coat comes back every year, and the Hunting cap doesn't.
    Pilgrim coat didn’t have a higher rarity than plaid hunting cap. It was in a completely seperate pack costing 25k.
    Also SirKewberth specifically said he won’t bring back rare items that were already removed from packs, especially 5 years ago.
    “We don't try to manage the economy that way. The only thing we do in that sense is not randomly reintroduce rare items that were already removed from the game outside of limited runs of contest prizes.”
    He also says he doesn’t keep track of item prices, like with the unicorn set, so if he were to bring back the shirts (which he probably wouldn’t) he could bring back the uvs too.

Also who actually fake rose blue Hawaiian shirts and do they still have them?
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Cubic said:

Pilgrim coat didn’t have a higher rarity than plaid hunting cap. It was in a completely seperate pack costing 25k.

I don't think it was in a separate pack since we had rarities back then and 25k was a lot back then, so there would be no reason to have a 25k pack back then. Also, I'm going according to the wiki that says it had the same rarity
    Cubic said:

Also SirKewberth specifically said he won’t bring back rare items that were already removed from packs, especially 5 years ago.
    “We don't try to manage the economy that way. The only thing we do in that sense is not randomly reintroduce rare items that were already removed from the game outside of limited runs of contest prizes.”
    He also says he doesn’t keep track of item prices, like with the unicorn set, so if he were to bring back the shirts (which he probably wouldn’t) he could bring back the uvs too.

It wasn't removed from the pack, the pack didn't come out for over 5 years, so it wasn't "removed" it just never had a chance to come back. They could bring back UVs if they really wanted, but that would make players madder because it's in a pack with items worth way less than it so it would actually drag its price down, unlike blue Hawaiin which statistically you would need to spend like 200k on packs to get one.
    Cubic said:

I don't know, perhaps the cubit hackers or someone else, because items don't randomly rise as fast and as much as Blue Hawaiin did.
    (Replied late because I was very busy IRL)
  • CubicCubic Member
    From the wiki : The Twisted Turkey Pack featured 3 Turkey Pets and a snug, plaid Hunter's Cap, all for the price of 25,000Cubit.png. This is the only time this pack has been available.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    Cubic said:

From the wiki : The Twisted Turkey Pack featured 3 Turkey Pets and a snug, plaid Hunter's Cap, all for the price of 25,000Cubit.png. This is the only time this pack has been available.

This is true, that was the only time the Plaid Cap was made available.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited May 2022
    Cubic said:

Ah, I found it, guess I was mistaken about that point 🤷‍♂️ but does show 25k packs can work.
    MEEPYZ said:

Cubic said:

I don't think it was in a separate pack since we had rarities back then and 25k was a lot back then, so there would be no reason to have a 25k pack back then. Also, I'm going according to the wiki that says it had the same rarity
    Cubic said:

It wasn't removed from the pack, the pack didn't come out for over 5 years, so it wasn't "removed" it just never had a chance to come back. They could bring back UVs if they really wanted, but that would make players madder because it's in a pack with items worth way less than it so it would actually drag its price down, unlike blue Hawaiin which statistically you would need to spend like 200k on packs to get one.
    Cubic said:

I don't know, perhaps the cubit hackers or someone else, because items don't randomly rise as fast and as much as Blue Hawaiin did.
    (Replied late because I was very busy IRL)
    They do randomly rise that fast if someone hoards them.. and I know the person who hoarded them. They started hoarding them months ago when they were super cheap. We have also seen like the pumpkin backpack go from 8k to 200k in a few days from hoarding. It happens.