Overworld 2 -- problems/bugs thread

13»

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    When I want to select an overworld it shows 2 mouse icon at the same time (hand and arrow).
    Tried to take a screenshot, for some reason I don't see the icons on the screenshot.

OK we think we fixed the teleporting player thing. Let us know if you still see it. I think we fixed the warp cookie issue as well.

The teleporting bug still happens but less compared to last time.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Galantis said:

OK we think we fixed the teleporting player thing. Let us know if you still see it. I think we fixed the warp cookie issue as well.

OK. Well if you figure out a definite scenario where it happens and you can reproduce it please let us know.
  • The slow loading realms bug was fixed but now seems to be corrupted.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    SPY C. said:

The slow loading realms bug was fixed but now seems to be corrupted.

It was not fixed yet because we had to wait for all the mobile versions to update first. Just one more to go. They've been a little slow to put the new builds up for us. Out of our hands unfortunately.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Mines aren't regenerating much with the amount of people on the server..
  • DaddyyyDaddyyy Member
    edited September 2020
    Mobile Android after update the camera control and movement buttons do not operate simultaneously. You have to run, stop, change angle, stop, run, etc. Hard to build or mine. Parkour is out of the question.

EDIT: I see you answered this in another thread. I think camera movement while running outweighs pinch and zoom. Perhaps make overworld zoom the same as a normal realm?
    Daddyyy said:

Mobile Android after update the camera control and movement buttons do not operate simultaneously. You have to run, stop, change angle, stop, run, etc. Hard to build or mine. Parkour is out of the question.

EDIT: I see you answered this in another thread. I think camera movement while running outweighs pinch and zoom. Perhaps make overworld zoom the same as a normal realm?

We're going to patch it so that it works even with pinch zoom. We missed the issue when it was first implemented.
    Spamming a wand on the browser crashes my browser every time. I can’t do any pvp.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited September 2020
    I tped to a friend who was in a desert mine, but for some reason, the game crashed before I could load in
    U said:

Spamming a wand on the browser crashes my browser every time. I can’t do any pvp.

I think that's the issue too with the teleporting, instead of walking properly.
    I think the wand thing is probably hitting ctrl for wand + w to walk? That would close your browser. Maybe remap your wand key?
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator

I think the wand thing is probably hitting ctrl for wand + w to walk? That would close your browser. Maybe remap your wand key?

"Spamming a wand on the browser crashes my browser every time. I can’t do any PVP.". Ctrl+W - Closes the current tab.

"Spamming a wand on the browser crashes my browser every time. I can’t do any PVP.". Ctrl+W - Closes the current tab.
    Hahaha, I forgot that shortcuts work since it’s a browser game.
  • Hell my name is ANNIE-CODYdoo. I keep getting kicked every 2 mins or less from the server I try resetting pass. deleting cubic castles and reinstall it also resetting my internet box and still has not fixed the problem. I was told to write here to see if maybe you can help..
    Well that shouldn't be happening. What platform are you playing on? ios / android / pc / or web?
  • I have Windows asus
    edited September 2020

Galantis said:

OK. Well if you figure out a definite scenario where it happens and you can reproduce it please let us know.

No idea how this can happen, I have the impression that this is more common in realm / rooms... I'm not the only one with the bug everyone has this issue in the place where it happened, even players with a other platform.
    edited September 2020
    Web browser froze like this in eden..
  • Galantis said:

Galantis said:

No idea how this can happen, I have the impression that this is more common in realm / rooms... I'm not the only one with the bug everyone has this issue in the place where it happened, even players with a other platform.
    This is not happening to me on Android, idk about PC.
  • I cant zoom on mobile, people sayin i have to do like when zooming on an image with 2 fingers, it aint working...
  • Drakay said:

I cant zoom on mobile, people sayin i have to do like when zooming on an image with 2 fingers, it aint working...

What device are you on?
  • Ipad Pro 2018, IPADOS 14
  • edited September 2020
    I think it has to do with my server at my side, i have used all my device and even the webpage cubic castles, or different accounts. I always end-up getting kicked every couple seconds / mins

The teleporting happens every time I am in the realm "Starter Items"
    Yeah we have this fixed now... but the patch isn't yet applied. It only occurs in certain size realms/rooms
  • edited September 2020
    The overworld water has a weird flashing on Android. Sorry for the quality of this video but I don't know what happened with this one.

• The overworld water has a weird flashing on Android. Sorry for the quality of this video but I don't know what happened with this one.

Does anyone else have this problem too?

@SirKewberth?
    edited September 2020
    I had trouble renaming my realm, It doesn't work.. If you click-spam the official paper on your realm it will work but then the name doesn't change. (solved)
    Friend requests still aren't fully fixed. You can send a request to invalid names if they are in the same realm as you... but it still says invalid name if they aren't in the same realm as you.