How get rid of rooms?

spyroboyspyroboy Member
edited June 2016 in Help Requests
So I got a few small rooms that I placed and I want to get rid of them. Question is how? If it's impossible any tips of how to hid them?

(Insert Lenny here)

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Once a room is placed it's a little hard to get rid of them because they technically won't ever go away.

However, a good alternative could be maybe having another room dedicated to your unwanted doors? I've seen many plyers do that.

---

Don't fully give up on those rooms though, you might wanna build something someday, and ta-da! you've already to a room ready to go. :D
  • Once a room is placed it's a little hard to get rid of them because they technically won't ever go away.

However, a good alternative could be maybe having another room dedicated to your unwanted doors? I've seen many plyers do that.

---

Don't fully give up on those rooms though, you might wanna build something someday, and ta-da! you've already to a room ready to go. :D

Thanks. Now I just need 2 medium sized rooms. 1 for those un-wanted rooms and 1 for my supplies/workspace. gotta see how much that cost
  • For my unwanted doors and room, I usually burie them in my main realm xD
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    edited June 2016
    The only way to get rid of them is to buy a realm, place the rooms in it, place the deed in a chest that is an a seperate room, nuke the room that the chest & deed are in. Then voila, no rooms. It costs you a small realm to do this. You Lose all the rooms and the small realm but effective. No Deed = no realm or rooms that are in it.

You can just give them away and set the new owner to have setup perms in them so they have control over them. This is way cheaper.

Apparently there are a lot of people needing to get rid of unwanted doors and rooms. I have collected over 120 of these in hopes of returning them to their owners. People have mistaken my efforts and asked to even add doors here as I seem to be quite popular and they feel that they need a connection to me by having a door here. In my TheTimMan's Lobby, on the 2nd floor is where these doors are. I keep a list on the forum so you can find your door fast as I list them per floor, left to right there. Here is the link. http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3945/lost-doors-rooms#latest

Lost Doors

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Thanks to lobbies, all realms can be accessed. And it is a bit of waste of a realm and cubits tbh.
    Selling or giving away rooms is not advised for the recipient, as the original owner will always have access. Not to mention the lock issue.

Best advise would be to to either hide doors or dedicate a room for the unwanted.
    It has been suggested many times in the past for the ability to repack doors/rooms/realms at some particular cost. Even the ability to sell unwanted rooms.

Personally, i will keep all of my unwanted rooms etc til such options exists.
  • There is a very efficent way of removing a room from your realm. Basically create a new account, give your account access to the new account's realm then remove your room door and transfer it over there. You don't have to waste any cubits at all!