Lost Doors & Rooms

TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
edited August 2016 in Player Events & Creations
If you or someone you know has lost a door or a room, contact me here. These doors are located in my TheTimMan's Lobby on the 2nd floor. There is a trust room on the 1st (ground) floor so you can pick up your door, then an EXIT realm provided by Gdog.
Thank you to Athena Shy, Gdog, & Superextreme for their help in managing this effort. Below is a list and the doors are listed per floor from the ground up.
One of us will pick up your door and take it to the trust room for you to pick it up. Simply show that you have perms in the room if the name differs from that of the name listed, you will need to contact either Gdog, or Superextreme to verify. The mods used their tools to find the owners so we can't deviate from the names listed on our own.

There are 120 doors as of today. Sadly only 5 of these players use the forums. I sent out PM's to all 5.
Lost Doors

------------------------------------------------------

IF you don't want your door, I will drop it back in a free build realm. Players think it's cool to have a door here & have been asking to place their doors here. THESE DOORS NEED TO BE RETURNED TO THEIR OWNERS. Please read before wasting our time.
------------------------------------------------------

1st Floor-

Faze lucks
Reaper of Dead ( Your pet is in this room! )
Rebelized
Envision
BOSSEST!!!
Gael152004 (sent pm)
Drengender2
nonczok
The Pixel Gamer
BabyyAngel
KingDemon
XxHydraKingsxX
"JackFrost" ( I have 2 of your doors )

---------------------------

2nd Floor-

lostthekill
lolpop1009
ByJuan12
=ZombieDog=
=MGN= RedEagleSubscriber
_Kitty_Love_
Chris3222
Minty_Mint
akeemxx
Graded
1000000000HashTag2000000000
CosmicGirl2134
*Mysterious Gamer*
al.bass (no.)

3rd Floor-

NinjaMan126
FluffyJai404
DansurvivorMan4
The_Ghost_of_the_Future
Danthgar
Rrarress
Meibus
Amy Wamy 2004
=*PEWDSTHENINJA*=

Moon2005
little lexy ♥
Aoer ( I have 3 of your doors )

4th Floor-

Uni The Unicorn
ShadowyGirl
Cubic1010
12sonicslayer (sent pm)
illias the best
*cubeninja*
SnowyMuffins
LynxLover136
Muazam456
herbal
Angi :3
[]doctor[*]vanish[]

Meneer
The Cool Cubit Son
super boy 12tt3

5th Floor-

by dark
hades dieux des enfers
brad918
Princess_quinto20
Coolkid2252
=Mr.Nintendo=
pr0gaming ( I have 2 of your doors )
AKA Weeman
Choak Meng
Allika254
Queebee

xXMrs.AngelXx
Jesseythegamer

6th Floor-

Ironically MLG
king world
SpyK1ll3r
codyachartz
BossGamerXD
=Remo= 2 UNWANTED Doors
Killer_Ryan
xaio_clementboyzz
sam1305 ( I have 2 of your doors )
LehuananiHPH
===AsunA===
cheesecake yum yum 3
lily shop 99

7th Floor-

=Mgn=YOOOOT ( I have 3 of your doors )

Cute kitty fox girl
fred simple
*Bubba*
stampylongnose2223
super_girl_05341
mipi :)
pixel art yoshi
blood_angel556
killi zzzzzz
kallay

8th Floor-

Davi.com.br

Frostbite Fox
Hestia & Seshat
>Bladekiller1< (sent pm)
Charitubegamer_omar
chickenlips
Mk122
=Mgn=gta2015
ExosCube
Lightninspeed_7
Death Slime
james bishop
=MGN=RedEagleVideo
Angie2448

9th Floor-

NerdyBlueCat
Cubic Meow
-M&M-
Scruffy.sister
christian boss
coffeefreak87
tekkitlover
^Ree-Born^
Hermione Weasly
KittyYari
Xx_AnAnl_xX
xXInfiniteGamingXx
Blue 101

Returned Doors;

QueenSerena RETURNED
naegi Kun RETURNED
'Dragon' RETURNED
^_^Mr.Zoza^_^ RETURNED
Chibitchulu RETURNED
GreenYlion RETURNED
TheRealAyr RETURNED
*Rory Winter* RETURNED
Amy0100 RETURNED
BrandonXFlame RETURNED
Cat Amp RETURNED
Freddy_Fazbear RETURNED
DragonRider0304 RETURNED
Leand3ro12 RETURNED

Comments

• I know lost the kill
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

I know lost the kill

I will search PM to see how many of these use the forum. lostthekill sadly does not use the forum.
  • If I see him I'll tell him
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    @Gael152004
    @12sonicslayer
    @CoolGuyBoss
    I Will Try To Notify The Ff IG:
    Cat Amp
    Blood_angel556
    =ZombieDog=
    And Btw KingDemon/HydraKing Are One And Banned From The Game..
    Yakroo said:

@Gael152004
    @12sonicslayer
    @CoolGuyBoss
    I Will Try To Notify The Ff IG:
    Cat Amp
    Blood_angel556
    =ZombieDog=
    And Btw KingDemon/HydraKing Are One And Banned From The Game..

I sent a pm to the only 4 who use the forum today
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I know a few of the peeps on the list :) if I see them I'll tell so they can find you
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I actually have 7 doors that I found if you want them to try and return. -Dragon
    MarieAra said:

I know a few of the peeps on the list :) if I see them I'll tell so they can find you

Thank you. I don't add friends, but you can add Athena Shy and she can help you too.
    ----------------------------
    'Dragon' said:

I actually have 7 doors that I found if you want them to try and return. -Dragon

Yes I would like that. I am trying to get them back to their owners if possible. I have a trust room that you can drop them off in. From there a mod will find the owners and I will add them to the main room with signage on them, & add them to this post. Let me know when you will be on. I don't add friends, but you can add Athena Shy and she can help you too.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    I was helping in the CC center when I ran into a player that we had her door! It has been returned!

Amy
  • U should update the 9th floor I have a portal that leads there and am wondering if you have the information from were u found it
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    @TheTimMan i think your list needs updating.
    I just checked with cat amp and she said that she has her door already.

U should update the 9th floor I have a portal that leads there and am wondering if you have the information from were u found it

Well I don't add the information as to who owns the doors. The Mods have a tool to do this. I will ask them to update them though. Thank you for reminding me.
    scorto7 said:

Thank you for reminding me. I have a lot on my plate lately. :)
    I feel like this needs to be said. Please if you read this thread, do not come to me and ask me to store your door in this room. This is to HELP RETURN doors to players that lost them. I will not bring a door YOU own to a place meant for returning doors.

If you want to bring a door you found that IS NOT yours, I will gladly take it and try to return it to it's owner.

I understand some of you want to be connected to Tim and I, but having your door in a room that is interned for helping players get their doors back is not the way.
  • Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
    edited June 2016
    TheTimMan said:

U should update the 9th floor I have a portal that leads there and am wondering if you have the information from were u found it

Well I don't add the information as to who owns the doors. The Mods have a tool to do this. I will ask them to update them though. Thank you for reminding me.
    scorto7 said:

Thank you for reminding me. I have a lot on my plate lately. :)
    I was asking because I've bought alot of portals for friends so they can visit my realm easier I just want to know who had the portal before it was taken there if u don't have that information or can't get it can I keep the portal to that room because that realm is cool I'm gonna explore it all lol and if I know any of the realms or room of the owners I'll let them know thanks. Sorry didn't read the top posts but I'll keep my question lol
    Bump!

Also another person found their door today :)
  • I'll try to inform these people if I can :)
    Gdog has labeled the doors on the 9th floor today as reflected it the updated list. Thank you Gdog and any mods that will help however they can in this effort. :)♥
    I just remembered something. There is a back door to get to this room I keep all the lost doors & rooms in. Gdog owns a Realm called Exit To Overworld. He has lent it to me for use with the lost doors & rooms. If you go into any Lobby then Search For Another Realm
    Search for another realm
    Type in Exit then select Exit To Overworld.
    Exit 1
    Click on Exit To Overworld
    Exit 2
    This is Gdogs back door & the exit you will use when you pick up your door or room from the Perms Room
    Exit 3
    Once in the Perms Room, TP (Fast Travel) to yourself to get up to the door that leads to the lost doors & rooms room. Add your own name to your friends list, then accept your own friends request. Now you can reach the closest warp anchor to you. This is the only way up to get in this back door way. Go through this door and you will be in my lost doors & rooms room.
    Exit 4
    This will be the way out of the lost doors and rooms to pick up yours in my Perms Room Once you pick up yours, follow the floor arrows to exit to overworld.
    Exit 5
    To find your door from the list at the top of this post, these doors are listed from left to right. Left front to left back, left back to right back, right back to right front. In a Clockwise Direction.
    Lost Doors Order
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited August 2016
    @TheTimMan lostthekill is one of my friends I'll let him know you have one of his portal
    Also is the room belonging to that mgn red eagle video guy the real mgnredeaglevideo and also I know leandro and charitube

@TheTimMan lostthekill is one of my friends I'll let him know you have one of his portal
    Also is the room belonging to that mgn red eagle video guy the real mgnredeaglevideo and also I know leandro and charitube

Ok Pickles, best to find Athena Shy because I can't add friends now. Anyone can PM me, or any mods that are on my friends list can help get doors back. Thank you for any help with this effort. We want players to get back what rightfully belongs to them.