Will cubic castles ever be on console?

Just woundering because being on pc and mobile (Only 2 platforms i know that have cubic castles, correct me if im wrong) makes it not have as much of a variety in players.Any reasons it hasnt came to consoles? (i dont know if this has been explained before)

Comments

• Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited June 2018
    Well let me just fix you right there:
    -The controls will be quite hard to try out.
    -As there are a lot of console players,there will be players that will rage all the time. (I'm sorry but I didn't mean all of them.)
    -The game is free-to-play for both mobile and PC devices. Making it for consoles will have to cost money. Every person should have at least a mobile device or a PC.
    -Your spelling is incorrect.

EDIT: I'm not ''judging'' his spelling. I'm just trying to help him.
    Plus it MAY be hard to control the game for SOME players.
    So a free-to-play game for two devices can be a pay-to-play game for consoles.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    - The Controls will be easy, it'd be like playing Minecraft, expect it isn't Minecraft.
    - Players rage anyway...
    - It'll be expensive but worth it. Games also can be on, for example, the Xbox Store for free provided Microsoft get a % of the sales.
    - Don't judge his spelling, he may not be English, its not easy...
  • Probably not
  • The main issue with this is cost. It costs a lot of money to port a game over to console, and the console companies get a cut of the money. Also, the community is only about 6-8,000 players strong, and you need a much larger playersbase before you even think about porting it to console.
    Basically, it's a lot of work and a lot of money for something that only a few hundred people will play. Not worth it.
    edited June 2018
    Last time I spoke with Kewb, I think he said nearly 10000 different user log on in one day, so their player count is bigger than 6-8k. Although it was a long time ago Kewb mentioned it, so I may be slightly mistaken

EDIT: On weekends ^^
  • I really doubt it's going to be on console. There's a low amount of chance.
  • I really doubt it's going to be on console. There's a low amount of chance.

Ironic. Your grammar is incorrect on your second sentence.
    Who, Cares, About, Grammar, If, You, Understand, What. they, Are, Saying, It DO not Really Matter'
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018

Who, Cares, About, Grammar, If, You, Understand, What. they, Are, Saying, It DO not Really Matter'

What really bugs me is that he is correcting other people's grammar while his isn't even correct in the first place.
    Edit: I don't want any karma so I just edited this instead.
    I wasn't correcting him though. Was just saying his grammar is incorrect too. It's just an opinion.

What really bugs me is that he is correcting other people's grammar while his isn't even correct in the first place.
    I know it's not nice, but two wrongs don't make a right... If he corrects other peoples grammar he looks like the bad guy, but if you start correcting his, you look like the bad guy too.