New Farm Vehicle

Due to the fact that we have a harvester... what if we have a planter? like all you need is enough seeds to use the vehicle.... the first 10 plots from the grab button to the right accordingly will be used (seeds only).... just some convenience.. some may say laziness.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1
  • +1
    and it should be hard to obtain like the tractor so it makes up for the laziness?
  • And the seeds must be in the hot bar to be able to plant
    +1
  • +1
  • +1, farmers in cc can lug around tractors, that's proof they're strong enough to carry seed planters
  • we want that vehicle or an addition to the tractor thta makes you be able to plant
  • I have been thinking of this for a while like maybe a attachments to the tractor that do different things, also fertilizer would be a good addition
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

+1
    and it should be hard to obtain like the tractor so it makes up for the laziness?

Agreed, though it should be something that's a lot harder to get, possible cost? Maybe 3-5x more exspensive than tractor? :o
  • Would be awesome to see this :D
    +1
  • Sounds good, even tho i'm not really lazy for farming +1
  • guys, im not that lazy hehe... its just the time you'll need to plant
  • edited January 2018
    I believe in having convenience but I do like that some facet of effort is still required to farm. It does not take that long to plant seeds and I would not like a feature implemented unless it was VERY hard to reach, like 200k recubes. With watering and tractors most of farming is already simplified.
  • LiteRary said:

Farmers should work with their hands, lt's a good idea for lazy bodies. Anyway, -1 for you have to work, because you're a farmer, +1 for that vehicle. Seems nice and useful.

It's a vehicle in real life btw, can't remember the name though >_<
    Flamerock said:

LiteRary said:

Farmers should work with their hands, lt's a good idea for lazy bodies. Anyway, -1 for you have to work, because you're a farmer, +1 for that vehicle. Seems nice and useful.

It's a vehicle in real life btw, can't remember the name though >_<</p>
    A seed planter?
  • SIimeSIime Member
    edited January 2018
    +1 It is the same with the Farmer's Almanac you need to have it in the first 10 plots to read it.
  • +1 i am so lazy to plant XD
  • I think it's funny when they picked a tractor, when really it's supposed to be a harvester. Tractors are for the tough work of transporting heavy objects and bundles of materials, not picking plants XD. *Chuckle Chuckle* City people *Chuckle Chuckle*. Are you thinking a seed drill? That could work....
  • People are lazy nope for me