How do we get the sun crown

If you look in the recipes and go down to the bottom of the one their is a thing called a sun crown yet I have seen no one with it

Comments

• As it is titled as an 'event item' I'm sure we will find out soon! :D
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    One of the Shaman Masks (blue) is labeled as an event item, yet it's available in the packs.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited August 2016
    Blue shaman mask is in the hat pack. The webpage is wrong for that one and will be corrected. (we were going to hold it off for an event but didn't end up doing that)

The sun crown is available in game now for free. You just have to figure out how to get it. It won't be easy. (to get... to figure out well.. as soon as the first person gets one I guess everyone will know pretty quick)
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited August 2016

The sun crown is available in game now for free. You just have to figure out how to get it. It won't be easy. (to get... to figure out well.. as soon as the first person gets one I guess everyone will know pretty quick)

Sounds like a pretty mad witch ...er crown-hunt. I'm in.
    This should be "fun".

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    My guess
    Spoiler:

Its in one of the cubes
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Just to be clear the difficulty isn't so much something you can get around by working harder or being smarter. They're in the game, but they're rare, so they won't be so easy to get for that reason. When you do get one it'll be kind of obvious though.
  • Mrhaha11Mrhaha11 Member
    edited August 2016
    lemme take a guess...
    - completing the singleplayer adventure
    - mining sunberries?
    - mining yellow flowers/ sunflowers (I dont even know if these even exists)
    - crafting
    - yellow dehydrated cube
    OR
    - events
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited August 2016
    Well, you don't get it from new player Starter Quest... xD

EDIT: It can't be in Adventure either, it's not out on iOS (I think), and it'd be unfair.
  • Agreed with penguin.
  • I think I know how to get it.. im not gonna say how because I might be wrong
  • I say waste 500k on hat packs.. Huh huh am I right?

I think I know how to get it.. im not gonna say how because I might be wrong

You can just say it, mistakes make the men. And also there are many people in this thread that tries it, if you are wrong it wouldnt matter, and if its true maybe you are suddenly a sort of hero :3
  • Maybe the sun crown is the new pharao crown (hope some of you will get what I mean with this)
    so maybe the sun crown is obtainable by the friend code? ;-;
    otherwise uhm we will pray 20 times to god Ra.
    anyone in to help 1 pray takes 36 hours we ned to pray to god Ra for sun crown i heard this from god Ho and godess Rus ples we ned prays
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    RawSkin said:

Maybe the sun crown is the new pharao crown (hope some of you will get what I mean with this)
    so maybe the sun crown is obtainable by the friend code? ;-;

Some have already tested that.... it's not trough the friend-code.

• anyone tried looking in realms for the Shiny Gold Cubes? or are they just available in adventure mode?
  • I think i know...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Probably in his realm
  • It's removed now
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Stevenlol said:

It's removed now

What was removed?
  • The prize machine and signs
    Guys, the chance that its in the new golden dwhydration cubes is very high, try to mine for that
  • I think i know...

It was a troll probably xD
  • Guys, the chance that its in the new golden dwhydration cubes is very high, try to mine for that

But Sir Kew said...

Just to be clear the difficulty isn't so much something you can get around by working harder or being smarter. They're in the game, but they're rare, so they won't be so easy to get for that reason. When you do get one it'll be kind of obvious though.

So probbably cant be acquired by mining all day...

• GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    EMG said:

Guys, the chance that its in the new golden dwhydration cubes is very high, try to mine for that

But Sir Kew said...

So probbably cant be acquired by mining all day...

Yeah, he said its going to be obvious. Isnt it obvious its in it
  • Gollum said:
    Im prettyy sure hes jst being greedy and trying to get 200k._.
  • When you ask him simple questions like "Did you mine for it?" He'll just say "I dunno"
  • The sun crown is in the gold cube, and it is found in cavern mine :3
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Okay, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting sick of rumors about how to find these things. Is it in deserts, is it in caverns? Nobody knows.

But here's what needs to happen.

People who HAVE the gold cubes need to START telling people how to get them.

And people who DON'T HAVE the gold cubes need to STOP telling people how to get them.

Can we all agree on that? It shouldn't be that hard to do.