New Hats/Suits/Deshydrated Cube =O ! [SPOILERS]

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    O.O!
    Amazing!
    Those look so awesome :o
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Whoa! Those 2 cubes look EPIC.

I feel they're going to be rarer then the current cubes as they look WAAAAAAAYYY fancier.
  • Whoaaaa
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited August 2016
    My brain went "ka-boooooom" when I saw the pics.
    mind blown

It looks like camo suits, helmets, and body gear :O
  • HOLY CRAP COSMIC COW HAS DONE SOMETHING AMAZING! COSMIC COW ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY. WE WANTED MORE DEHYDRATED CUBES, THAT's WHAT THEY ARE GIVING. WE WANTED MORE CLOTHES, THAT's WHAT THEY ARE GIVING.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    @Gdog look!
    It's an Aku Aku to go with that Wumpa Shrine.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think there's a third cube as well:
    Screenshot (44)

• Finally !!
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited August 2016
    #WeWantMoreUpdates YAY!

I suddenly realized doesn't those cubes look like the environment stamps?
    The first one blizzard, second one slime, third one bottomless dark. Maybe they have a chance of getting that stamp.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Stevenlol said:

#WeWantMoreUpdates YAY!

I suddenly realized doesn't those cubes look like the environment stamps?
    The first one blizzard, second one slime, third one bottomless dark. Maybe they have a chance of getting that stamp.

Nice think o-o
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I think I might come back with this update ^o^. The camo clothing, new cubes, welding mask :O! It's like a dream come true
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    GAS MASK!!! yesuuu they listened to me :D
  • Miwky said:

GAS MASK!!! yesuuu they listened to me :D

Maybe they have special effects? To see through fog?
  • I like the camo suit c:
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I just hope it's in the accessory slot like the executioner's hood, but given it's a "mask".. still I'd be happy to have one. <3
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    edited August 2016
    I like the gas mask too. It's probably my favorite item so far. Loving all of these!
    ETA: I want it to be in the exe slot too. I'd love to wear it with a beard. xD
  • edited August 2016
    THESE SHOULD BE CRAFTABLE. So that way people don't have a mental breakdown if they don't get it.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

THESE SHOULD BE CRAFTABLE. So that way people don't have a mental breakdown if they don't get it.

Craftable hats/mask ???? That's sounds like not the essence of Cubic Castles '-'
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember

I think I might come back with this update ^o^. The camo clothing, new cubes, welding mask :O! It's like a dream come true

ME TOO!!!!
  • I think you should be able to get these new clothing items from the new cubes!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    CAMO CLOTHES YEEEEESSS
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Funny how just the other day most of the commenters on this thread were complaining about too many new clothing items... But that's none of my business.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    THE MILLITARY OUTFIT MUST HAVE! Ajajqjq
  • :O AMAZING!!!!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I want that hat! :3:
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    edited August 2016
    How do you call the white thing next to the military camo. hat
    Pet Cone maybe
  • I'm in for the clothes and hats ;3 especially the bucket! But i thought we had a update rly recently?
  • Not to nitpick, but it seems like a lot of these items were taken directly from Deepworld..it may just be a coincidence, but the bucket hat, camo outfit, diver helmet, and gas mask look almost identical to Deepworld items.
    Well they are also all real life items... So I would assume that any game that makes clothing items based on real life items, would make them look as close to the real thing as possible.
    I could also say.. Hey, Call of Duty has the same camo pattern as these!
This discussion has been closed.