How do we get the sun crown

2»

Comments

• Okay, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting sick of rumors about how to find these things. Is it in deserts, is it in caverns? Nobody knows.

But here's what needs to happen.

People who HAVE the gold cubes need to START telling people how to get them.

And people who DON'T HAVE the gold cubes need to STOP telling people how to get them.

Can we all agree on that? It shouldn't be that hard to do.

I agree but good luck getting them to tell you .-. Nothing but greedy people

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    This went up into the fan.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Some people would be less inclined to reveal such information when faced with such high profit and fame.

Give it time, somebody will eventually spill the beans.
  • Okay, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting sick of rumors about how to find these things. Is it in deserts, is it in caverns? Nobody knows.

But here's what needs to happen.

People who HAVE the gold cubes need to START telling people how to get them.

And people who DON'T HAVE the gold cubes need to STOP telling people how to get them.

Can we all agree on that? It shouldn't be that hard to do.

I definitely agree with the fact that people who have no idea should stop spreading false information about how to get them. I myself spent a few hours mining in a cavern mine due to a rumor about them being found in cave mines. However, while I understand it can be frustrating, I think it's important to remember that some people would rather find them on their own, and some people who found them would rather not spoil how to get them. It's just a different perspective.

Regardless, however frustrating it may be, it will become common knowledge in due time. :)

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Okay, so, for whoever wants to know;
    There is a very high chance of the Golden Dehydrated Cube being
    in the Green Cube, however it might be rare to get.

Also, most likely, the Sun Crown is obtained from
    the Golden Dehydrated Cube. Not 100% sure.

This is my opinion of what I've seen so far. Don't get me wrong, if I'm mistaken.
  • Guys at least 1 thing is sure-It cant be easy.If it was they will get to know how to get it and farm maybe even like 20 of em.
  • Where is that place at????? Can we be further informed also...
  • The person who has the Sun crown is Aqua flares right now,Someone told me that Twisteday found the sun crown in his inventory,But we're still unsure of that Sir Kewberth Please give us a hint,Or Adminastors are giving them out for free.If that's what you mean by free.
  • I got a friend... He is not really rich.. But one day, he is wearing a sun crown and tp to me... I was like... Shocked... So maybe admin really give out for free..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I got a friend... He is not really rich.. But one day, he is wearing a sun crown and tp to me... I was like... Shocked... So maybe admin really give out for free..

No, that would never happen. It could be that a noob got it out of his cube and had no idea of thr wortb and he buyed it for very low
  • You get the Sun Crown from the Golden Dehydrated Cube.
    You get the Golden Dehydrated Cube from a Green Dehydrated Cube.
    You get a Green Dehydrated Cube by mining.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'm just wondering. Elemental god said it's not a 100% chance to get it... is it true?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I'm just wondering. Elemental god said it's not a 100% chance to get it... is it true?

Probably not the meaning that i react, but some people are daying they got also diamond rings and other stuff. And its a dehydration cube, so it would make sence you also get other stuff from it