Scam Reports

Comments

• fnatic.fnatic. Member
    edited August 2016
    I'd like to report someone for my friend: phat.1111:(
    Realm name/scammer name: crystal winter's realm (it could be wrong if it is, sorry)/crystal winter
    their attempt:(my friend): ask for my friend's permission to his realm and then steal items, after that she lied about not stealing the item and report my friend and now he lost his account: (his account is called "phat.1111").
    (Me): i'm mining/blowing up a bunch of emerald/diamond, she tp to me and used her bomb to blow up and steal the emerald/diamond, there was another friend of mine were there, he helped my picked up the emerald while she was killed by the explosion, after that she told me i'm a scammer even though i gave her back the bomb she used to blow up those emerald/diamond.
    Losses: (my friend): not alot but i get straight to the point: a santa workbench & a santa clothing set
    (Me): about 1 diamond & 5 emeralds
    Time: my friend is young so he dont remember the time but he said it's about 10 days before i wrote this post

sorry bcuz i dont have any screenshot (i always forget to take screenshots)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    The anti scammers are fighting back. here is the first caught scammer !

Time apporx 19:10
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited September 2016
    I am from anti scammers too and i lost 300c in a payway...
    Scammer: slime .ro, lorengon
    Method: payaway (bad prize-ban)
    Proof:
    I dont have yet cuz the uploader is down for maintenance... -_-
  • dantdm hacker. he copy the kewberth's office OMG please any mod tp him. he scammed my elf omg
  • The anti scammers are fighting back. here is the first caught scammer !

Time apporx 19:10

Pixel. I would like to help. We need to stop scamming. And, if we will, we need to stop it, peacefully. You're one of the first people I have seen to not be going up to people and being like "FREAK U SCAMMER, I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOU."
  • Cortana said:

Well, obviously he changed his name to [M>>><<<A>>><<<T>>><<<H] and ran off and changed it again a while ago as I was about to deal with him -.- Please DO report him in-game if you find him again, so it's possible to ban this guy, since there's no way to do so, as he keeps running away and quickly changing his name as he approaches staff members.</p>

Is it possible to get the device ip address of the scammer?
    Miwky said:

I don't know if this can be considered scamming but my stuff got stolen and I'll report it anyway, I learned my lesson the hard way..

IGN of the person: >Milkshakes<

-ok so I have a shop I was clearing, I moved the stuff that was in there in a 10x5 room, little did I know the build was set to "me and my friends" I left my computer for a while, it probably took an hour before I got back.
    when I went back, like what I always do is check the log if I missed something like a good holla, there was someone coming in and out, only one person and it was >Milkshakes< and his/her pet toothless, but I was afk so I didnt know, I started clearing my shop again and this person came back, (this person is in my friendlist btw) greeted me and acting friendly and all, asked me if I have hats for sale coz she's buying them for their givewaway, and because I thought this person was probably waiting for me to come back because they were coming in and out of my realm I showed them the room where I put the stuff that was in my shop so I can show them the stuff I'm selling, I checked each cabinet and chests, but they were all empty.. I looked at my setup, and the build is set to "me and my friends" it's so obvious who took them, I dont have a screenshot of the log where it shows only >milkshakes< was coming in and out to support this.

2016-03-06_00003

they promised me that I'll get my stuff back the next day, but >milkshakes< removed me in their list.. I couldn't careless about some of the stuff, but some are very valuable to me and very old, it was on my possession for a very long time, like my complete set of fossil.. I worked hard on that.. my animal sets that I got when I was only starting, particulary the fox ear and the dog tail that I got from my first pack, those arent just normal stuff for me, they're valuable, stuff I got from good people, and no I wasn't selling them, they're in my shop so I can access them easily and change my outfit faster.. why did I trust them that I'll get my stuff back? no I didn't, I knew what was gonna happen and it happened, they removed me in their list, I know I'll probably never get those stuff back but this was a big lesson for me, and I hope it will be for everybody.

-losses I had? gosh where do I start?.. perhaps the valuable ones.
    *one complete fossil set
    *complete animal set - cat, dog, bunny, raccoon, fox, ram, bear and imp, except the new one, the turkey? I don't know what it's called I never got it
    *1 robot mask,1 witch hat,1 cupid's wings,1 invi cloak,1 shiny red nose,1 shrink wand, 1 star glasses, 3 chef coats, 1 red wood fores cap
    *bumpers like hidey, heal, checkpoint and dices, mannequins

*2 sombrero, I had a bunch of miner's hat, red and black wiz, robin hood hat?, 3 aviator, blue and red caps, chef hats, viking helmets and more stuff that I couldn't careless about
    *dungeon pack items (buildable ones)
    *christmas pack (also the buildables)

-3/6/2016

Is milkshakes Australian? If so I know exactly who she is, she was my sister's friend in primary school and her and her friends started picking on my sister and stole some stuff from her.
  • Today, my alt acc was bullied by a person, artalmighty, who claims not be the owner of his acc on one of his "moves"
    So, watchout for him, dont trust him and report him if you see him bullying or scamming other ppl

Person: artalmighty
    Crime: bully, noobcism, probally a acc steller
    Proof: trying to upload it but my image uploader is down yet -_____-
  • Voski said:

The problem with payaways is that even if it isn't a scam, it will usually lead to others scamming with them.

If you want to give something away, give it away, if you want to sell it, sell it in a shop, don't mix those two things together, because all you're doing is ripping off other players and making them pay too much for something random.
    It's like going to a restaurant, paying £100 and then getting given a meal worth £20.

Giveways is so rare .... :)) all player make payway ..:((

Yeah u r right, payaways are better cuz there more common. Giveawayas are SOOOOOOO rare. So, yeah, payaways are better.
    So Payaways are better because they are more common, they are more common because people are using them to rip people off and get money, which causes other people to scam with payaways. Giveaways can inspire people to be nice and more giving to others, payaways just inspire people to treat others badly and scam.

What I'm saying is that even if you're not scamming, what you're doing doesn't do anything for the community or other players, and then you are giving people ideas on how to scam with payaways, which hurts the community even more, whereas giveaways help players and genuinely makes the community a much better place.

If you people want less scamming, if you want a friendlier community and you want everything to be safer, DON'T SUPPORT PAYAWAYS.
    I like what Nano said, but I have hosted many free events and every time only inspires 1 person. And still even if your like me, and your free events only gets one person to follow. That one person could spread to 1 Million! I've been seeing free Pick the Block come back up again!
    And Payaways aren't good just because they're common?! That's saying you got a top hat from the cubits store and say its good because it common! I don't agree with that! Giveaways are good! It inspires and helps the community grow into a better one! Not the one we have now filled with people risking get warnings and loosing there accounts just to get a few extra cubits! And I can't say how many times I've had people ask for items because they got scammed.
    1) I don't know if they're lying
    2) They could then switch to scamming others.
    3) If you dont say "Yes" they beg over and over and over.
    Host payaways i'd say is hosting scams for the whole world to see! If someone with the ability to close this please do so! I think we've covered that Giveaways are better! I hate to see people with honest hearts actually get scammed and no one can tell if they're telling the truth or not! Hosting a payaway- Hm what should we call Pick the Color that you have to pay for? Pay the Color?! Like come'on! #StopPaying Stop paying! Yes I know its there but that will just put the demand for more to the owner on high! And they will keep doing it, and other players will see profit and start aswell! Use the hastag #StopPaying To stop payways and to stop people from paying! This is just out of control! We need more kind hearted people! The community currently is at its worst! #StopPaying and #StartPlaying - I am done.
    http://imgur.com/a/37bX8

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Stevenlol said:

Scammer:*=CUBITO=*
    Cubic Time:08/05 08:55
    I recorded it late, but he was scamming people for 1k each person.

It is very scammer's time that stop it
  • Daresx11 said:

Stevenlol said:

Scammer:*=CUBITO=*
    Cubic Time:08/05 08:55
    I recorded it late, but he was scamming people for 1k each person.

It is very scammer's time that stop it
    What do you mean?
    Scammer ChocoNosTle
  • BlazinGirlBlazinGirl Member
    edited September 2016
    Got the guy who's named jaw.
    First pic, i said i called the mods cuz i got angry from calling noob by him >_>.
    Screenshot_2016-09-03-21-09-09_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Second pic, (sorry forgot to open the message ._.') he said in whisper :D "i've been reported countless time... Nothing happen..."

Screenshot_2016-09-03-21-10-05_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Btw, this is yhe first time i got in the forum :P
  • Got the guy who's named jaw.
    First pic, i said i called the mods cuz i got angry from calling noob by him >_>.

Second pic, (sorry forgot to open the message ._.') he said in whisper :D "i've been reported countless time... Nothing happen..."

To anyone who doesn't know what nss means it means the national scammer society be careful of you meet anyone in that clan they will scam you
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited September 2016
    I don't know his exact name because he used special emoticones but i got pictures : (Holy ---- we can't post pictures on mobile !)
    edited September 2016
    Scammer : Cesarpro27
    Stolen accounts
    Scammer : Kiland
  • edited September 2016
    20160915175035_1
    20160915175055_1
    These guys were asking for I think 1k and people were getting garbage stuff like dices, wands, stuff like that. The three dudes in the first pic are the scammers.
  • Got the guy who's named jaw.

''I am one of the best scammer in the entire game and you will not get me banned noob so good luck''
    1. I clearly see who is the 'Noob' here. . _ .
    2. Even if your a noob you can get someone banned.
    3. ''Best scammer'' He's not close to the list, I wish he can see >Dragon BaleIron<, $core$ scammed stuff. u.u
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

20160915175035_1
    20160915175055_1
    These guys were asking for I think 1k and people were getting garbage stuff like dices, wands, stuff like that. The three dudes in the first pic are the scammers.

Honestly, why do people think they could get away with this?
  • -Hamza- said:

''I am one of the best scammer in the entire game and you will not get me banned noob so good luck''
    3. ''Best scammer'' He's not close to the list, I wish he can see >Dragon BaleIron<, $core$ scammed stuff. u.u</p>
    Yep >Dragon Balerion < scammed my pj's and I even took a photo of him but I can't seem to post it here there are some errors xD
  • Annie333 said:

I don't know his exact name because he used special emoticones but i got pictures : (Holy ---- we can't post pictures on mobile !)

You are able to post pictures on mobile, there should be a blue square on the top left corner of the comment box, just click on it.
  • *>Jess<* said:

Annie333 said:

You are able to post pictures on mobile, there should be a blue square on the top left corner of the comment box, just click on it.
    It doesnt work for me tho...
  • -Hamza- said:

3. ''Best scammer'' He's not close to the list, I wish he can see >Dragon BaleIron<, $core$ scammed stuff. u.u</p>
    For ur second opinion, im not a noob and thats not my realm at all its his realm -_-
  • Just now I think I witnessed a hacker. 09/16/160 at 6:48pm
    Abhijeet The Agent he entered my room and called me stupid when I banned him he re entered and typed LOL. then I banned him again and he left my room twice. I never Unbanned him!!!
  • at 6:48 pm ish.... I was placing sand on one of my construction when Abhijeet The Agent entered and typed Stupid misspelled. I simply banned him without saying a word. not a second later without me unbanning him,he reentered my room and typed LOL . I have attached a photo that you all can see when he called me stupid and was banned note it says " left" then reentered. I think he is a hacker and hope the game will investigate this deeply. I have a open ticket and have reported him.
  • Just now I think I witnessed a hacker. 09/16/160 at 6:48pm
    Abhijeet The Agent he entered my room and called me stupid when I banned him he re entered and typed LOL. then I banned him again and he left my room twice. I never Unbanned him!!!

at 6:48 pm ish.... I was placing sand on one of my construction when Abhijeet The Agent entered and typed Stupid misspelled. I simply banned him without saying a word. not a second later without me unbanning him,he reentered my room and typed LOL . I have attached a photo that you all can see when he called me stupid and was banned note it says " left" then reentered. I think he is a hacker and hope the game will investigate this deeply. I have a open ticket and have reported him.

Multiepost
  • Some mod investigate leezirong please, a lot of people are saying he is a scammer, and before that I tped him and he was doing a 1k payaway with "good" prizes, I have no proof though.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

-Hamza- said:

For ur second opinion, im not a noob and thats not my realm at all its his realm -_-
    He never said you were a noob. He said that even a noob can report and get someone banned.
  • Oh sorry about that ^_^ missunderstood... Oh and i have a pic about leezirong

Screenshot_2016-09-17-16-08-10_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Someone say he is a scammer, i though he was my friend.

Screenshot_2016-09-17-16-10-05_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

In bottomless game, owner said 'wheres the camo shirt?' everyone thought that too, so all remember. Someone just stay here while others play. And its Leezirong..

I got in his realm and talk to him.. After that he ban me..
  • Oh sorry about that ^_^ missunderstood... Oh and i have a pic about leezirong

Screenshot_2016-09-17-16-08-10_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Someone say he is a scammer, i though he was my friend.

Screenshot_2016-09-17-16-10-05_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

In bottomless game, owner said 'wheres the camo shirt?' everyone thought that too, so all remember. Someone just stay here while others play. And its Leezirong..

I got in his realm and talk to him.. After that he ban me..

Yes, @BlazinGirl, that's where I saw him, and you did a holla saying he's a scammer right?
    Btw, ZOMBIEHACKER is his friend, and they are working together
This discussion has been closed.