Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Capes

Dr. RogerDr. Roger FamiliarMember, Familiar
edited November 12 in Suggestions & Comments 1.35 Karma
You Should add capes ( not the super heroes cape) normal capes just like robes, wearable and colorable with dyes! i use my dark angel wings as my black cape, this will be more fancy if they add it :D

Not worth much :v should be worth as the normal outfit like 300c+

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    123.85 Karma
    I've always wanted feather capes owo
  • Dr. RogerDr. Roger FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited November 12 1.35 KarmaFamiliar

Lol thats good one but they should add a simple capes first :3 cuz it will be corny if they add costumable capes :p
  • JackFuryJackFury FamiliarMember, Familiar
    13.00 KarmaFamiliar
    +1

A simple, single-color cape would be sweet! It would just go in the Scarves/Wings slot in the Outfit menu, and go almost all the way to the Qbee's feet :D
    @SirKewberth
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    123.85 Karma
    Dr. Roger said:

Lol thats good one but they should add a simple capes first :3 cuz it will be corny if they add costumable capes :p
    Eh, why not go all out :P
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    1.25 Karma
    Capes that look like robes but with an open front? That would be nice. They would be perfect to show what team you're on without hiding what you're wearing underneath - show your team colors and your unique style!
  • Yourface2684Yourface2684 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    2.70 KarmaFamiliar
    LOL I want this so I can run around and be 100% Batman!
  • Royale KingRoyale King Member
    29.35 Karma
    +1000000 I. Really. Need. This. To. Be. The. Perfect. Comic. Relief.
    123.85 Karma
    Giant_ said:

Capes that look like robes but with an open front? That would be nice. They would be perfect to show what team you're on without hiding what you're wearing underneath - show your team colors and your unique style!

I just thought of something based off this quote: I've always wore robes as a substitute, but do you know the typical batman stance with this cape? I think that would be rather cool.
  • Touka KirishimaTouka Kirishima FamiliarMember, Familiar
    4.00 KarmaFamiliar
    +1 @Superxtreme will be happy if this capes will add in game! xD
  • 45.70 Karma
    Well it's the players who set the prices, not the dev... Well +1 for adding capes
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    51.65 Karma
    l'm batman. +1
  • spOOkalonispOOkaloni Member
    44.20 Karma
    What is this, Pixel Gun 3D?
    I would love this so I can be a edgelord even more
    1.35 KarmaFamiliar
    Bump!
  • Royale KingRoyale King Member
    29.35 Karma
    @CosmicCow Please consider. :D
    When there's enough time to do it.
  • Touka KirishimaTouka Kirishima FamiliarMember, Familiar
    4.00 KarmaFamiliar
    Bump bumpbump!
  • *>Remo<**>Remo<* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    23.00 KarmaFamiliar
    +21
  • LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
    15.95 KarmaFamiliar
    this isnt captain underpants :D
    1.35 KarmaFamiliar
    LateCom said:

this isnt captain underpants :D

Does it Means Adding capes is about Captain Underpants? Lol
  • LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
    15.95 KarmaFamiliar
    it just feels pointless to add something like this in the game, the devs have bigger projects to work on.
    123.85 Karma
    LateCom said:

it just feels pointless to add something like this in the game, the devs have bigger projects to work on.

Yes, but they can add this to their list.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    6.95 KarmaFamiliar
    I think any ideas for clothing should be taken into consideration.. But just capes seems a bit.... unfinished as an idea..
    Maybe they do a superhero pack one day? Or something like that where they release a few dif items in that theme? I think that would work with capes
    123.85 Karma

I think any ideas for clothing should be taken into consideration.. But just capes seems a bit.... unfinished as an idea..
    Maybe they do a superhero pack one day? Or something like that where they release a few dif items in that theme? I think that would work with capes

Ehh, it's like the wigs, kinda. Cool addition, without really a theme. Though i suppose a superhero day would be cool o-o
    1.35 KarmaFamiliar

Ehh, it's like the wigs, kinda. Cool addition, without really a theme. Though i suppose a superhero day would be cool o-o
    Yeh That Would be cool, maybe add capes on New Year :0 or i dunno