Capes

Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
edited November 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
You Should add capes ( not the super heroes cape) normal capes just like robes, wearable and colorable with dyes! i use my dark angel wings as my black cape, this will be more fancy if they add it :D

Not worth much :v should be worth as the normal outfit like 300c+

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I've always wanted feather capes owo
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited November 2017

Lol thats good one but they should add a simple capes first :3 cuz it will be corny if they add costumable capes :p
  • +1

A simple, single-color cape would be sweet! It would just go in the Scarves/Wings slot in the Outfit menu, and go almost all the way to the Qbee's feet :D
    @SirKewberth
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Dr. Roger said:

Lol thats good one but they should add a simple capes first :3 cuz it will be corny if they add costumable capes :p
    Eh, why not go all out :P
  • Capes that look like robes but with an open front? That would be nice. They would be perfect to show what team you're on without hiding what you're wearing underneath - show your team colors and your unique style!
  • LOL I want this so I can run around and be 100% Batman!
  • +1000000 I. Really. Need. This. To. Be. The. Perfect. Comic. Relief.
    Giant_ said:

Capes that look like robes but with an open front? That would be nice. They would be perfect to show what team you're on without hiding what you're wearing underneath - show your team colors and your unique style!

I just thought of something based off this quote: I've always wore robes as a substitute, but do you know the typical batman stance with this cape? I think that would be rather cool.
  • +1 @Superxtreme will be happy if this capes will add in game! xD
  • Well it's the players who set the prices, not the dev... Well +1 for adding capes
  • What is this, Pixel Gun 3D?
    I would love this so I can be a edgelord even more
  • @CosmicCow Please consider. :D
    When there's enough time to do it.
  • Bump bumpbump!
  • LateCom said:

this isnt captain underpants :D

Does it Means Adding capes is about Captain Underpants? Lol
    LateCom said:

it just feels pointless to add something like this in the game, the devs have bigger projects to work on.

Yes, but they can add this to their list.
  • I think any ideas for clothing should be taken into consideration.. But just capes seems a bit.... unfinished as an idea..
    Maybe they do a superhero pack one day? Or something like that where they release a few dif items in that theme? I think that would work with capes

I think any ideas for clothing should be taken into consideration.. But just capes seems a bit.... unfinished as an idea..
    Maybe they do a superhero pack one day? Or something like that where they release a few dif items in that theme? I think that would work with capes

Ehh, it's like the wigs, kinda. Cool addition, without really a theme. Though i suppose a superhero day would be cool o-o
  • I think any ideas for clothing should be taken into consideration.. But just capes seems a bit.... unfinished as an idea..

I think any ideas for clothing should be taken into consideration.. But just capes seems a bit.... unfinished as an idea..

Ehh, it's like the wigs, kinda. Cool addition, without really a theme. Though i suppose a superhero day would be cool o-o
    Yeh That Would be cool, maybe add capes on New Year :0 or i dunno
  • Bump! was inactive >_< still want to hear your opinions
  • +∞
    I suggested it some monthhhhh ago, and they dislike it
    Loloko:v
  • +1 bump!
  • +1 Maybe Craftable, Example: Knife + Robe :)
    It'd Just Make It A Bit More Quirky And Different. Maybe These capes could have different abilities - Gliding From A High Place - and to get these abilities you can pay with XP (you won't get to choose extra perks tho).

Also I Found Out Something Wrong Woth What I Just Said Hope You Can Find It ;)