Im back

pharamondpharamond Member
edited February 2017 in General Chat
tophat party in cc center
all are invited

Comments

• Does this not count as an abuse? Also, were you not perma banned? You are literally abusing alt accounts... And bans... You were perma banned in forums and ingame. I feel sad for you.
    @SirKewberth @Horus This guy is using VPN to bypass bans.
  • #exposed
  • pharamondpharamond Member
    edited February 2017
    YOU ARE ALL WRONG

I ONLY DROPPED ALL OF MY TOPHATS :v
  • u used to farm accounts to get hats, you admitted it to me yourself. this is against the rules.
    Don't use loopholes in the game, or use scripts, or 3rd party software to cheat the game in ways that will make it less fun for everyone. Anyone who is caught doing this sort of thing will be banned. You may get a warning if you're lucky. You may not. We will actively update the server to detect and shut down these sorts of cheats. Just because you get away with it one day doesn't mean it will work the next. If you value your account, then don't do this.

If a bug is found in the game that allows a player to create free cubits, or free items, report it it cubic castles staff. We have systems in place to detect these problems and while it might seem like you can get away with it at first, attempting to take advantage of this kind of bug will most often lead to a permanent ban of you account. Be very cautious about accepting items or cubits from a player you think is cheating, as this could also lead to problems for your account even if you are not the one exploiting the bug.

something tells me you're still doing it ._.
  • WHY calling it PERMA BAN when it take LESS then a year and these players get a 2nd chance???
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Going to lock this. Please send your concerns to support, not in the comments on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.