Arcade Machines

edited February 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Me and YourLastHour came up with the idea to suggest arcade machines!

If you go up to them a pop up button that says "use" will pop up and if you click it you can play as long as you pay the set price. The max price is 5 - 15 c. And if you lose, you get your cubits back. If you win, the machine takes your cubits and you can try another arcade machine. In order for the machine to work, you must place a blue cubit bumper. If you bump it, you can set the price.

I drew some pictures of what it can look like

2017-01-27-11-49-03
2017-01-27-11-49-30
IMG_20170127_115020_433

Sorry the drawings are bad :<
But of course there will be more games than that xD

Edit: hopefully this doesn't bother the admins but I will tag one if i get a lot of "yes"

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Would be really fun the only problem i see is people no longer wanting to play and explore in game builds because they just want to set arcade high scores
  • I love this idea, although having to pay ruins it. I would rather them just be about getting high scores and beating your friends for free
  • This would need all the coding. :O
  • I love this idea, although having to pay ruins it. I would rather them just be about getting high scores and beating your friends for free

True, that would be nice :D
  • I wish this was in game now
  • Bump!

I added a poll cause I want to see what people think
  • I suggested this on the old forums 0_0
    But i really would love it +10
  • Lil Natey said:

i suggest revising it so that when you win,you get a special item shown on top of blue cubit bumbper and when you lose,you simply lose c,easy money and cool prizes

Yeah like maybe you could glass something beside it for a prize ^-^
    Piratax10 said:

I suggested this on the old forums 0_0
    But i really would love it +10

X-X
  • Bump! :D
  • Very nice idea.
    :D I would totally make an arcade realm and invite people to play!

Another suggestion: What if you could design your own stages? Nothing fancy of course, just like bad quality pixelated games xD
  • Bump!
  • Should be like 1-50c tho
  • it should be 1-15c like suggested!

+1 I love this
    -1 BECAUSE it takes the fun of actually playing the game with others
    +1 AGAIN because if there was a multiplayer section u could play with others and possibly bet cubits #CCpoker