Da Suggestion '-‘

Hello peep maybe some have posted this but i would just say some more suggestion!

More Coloured Nerd Glass / Nerd Glasses ( i forget ) : Well yeah , did u boring that just have 1 colour of same nerd glasses ( Grey )? well i suggest to add more colour like Blue , Red , Green , Black , Purple , Yellor , Orange and brown!

WaterFall Deco : Well i see some people make waterfall just with a water but its not look like real he say. then i suggest add real waterfall deco to make cc not boring x.x

Freeze Boot : You know when u go to water you will swimming? then i suggest freeze boot . if "a" qbee use this boot , if walk to water, the water will freeze and be a ice but in 3 second it will melt and be a original water again >,>

More type of chair and table : Are you bored with just Same chair and table? ( Fancy , wood , and new wood ) so i suggest to add more chair and table like Iron Chair and table , Silver Chair and Table , Golden Chair and Table.

Comment if u like it >,>
-Aj

Comments

• +1 i always like something new XD
  • Yes please +1
    Aj Baryza said:

...Freeze Boot : You know when u go to water you will swimming? then i suggest freeze boot . if "a" qbee use this boot , if walk to water, the water will freeze and be a ice but in 3 second it will melt and be a original water again >,>...

Minecraft?

• +1 I like the waterfall one. It should be similar to water currents but downward instead orrrrr stacking water with a side exposed will make water go down!
    And that freeze one, I prefer inverse which is an ice that when walk through will melt :D
  • +1 I really like the coloured nerd glasses one.
  • edited January 2017
    Ok. Sorry..........

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yeah more natural waterfalls would be a great idea i love naure realms :P