Goodbye + Say Goodbye To Me (If you want)

edited January 2017 in Community
To all of cc who knows me... After three years I have been perma banned.... I wish all you guys good luck and please, shut up with the drama :/ cya all

You can contact me in Skype: Gem Overlord or tell me your discord # below... I'll miss everyone I know...

I'm also expanding to other games... Which makes me happier because this game was consuming me...

Comments

• Not another one... I will miss you money, u have been a good Friend to me. Good luck in real life. :'D
  • BCat. said:

Not another one... I will miss you money, u have been a good Friend to me. Good luck in real life. :'D

I'll miss you too :'(
  • Looks like u did something really terrible which gets you perm banned...
  • Looks like u did something really terrible which gets you perm banned...

Well cya :/
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    another one :/ i have such the urge to do that song.....

well good luck irl
  • another one :/ i have such the urge to do that song.....

well good luck irl

Cya... And the song another bites the dust?

another one :/ i have such the urge to do that song.....

well good luck irl

Cya... And the song another bites the dust?
    well that one does fit too

but i ment this:

i thought it was a song xD
  • bye moneybags :Q: and here goes an other friend D: x-x
  • Bye The Only Moneybag's :)
  • Bye money we will miss ya!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Goodbye, You will always be the only money's bag in my heart :(
  • Cya and goodluck moneybag,..
  • Well if you got perma-banned, then it's probably a good thing you're gone. The fact people feel bad about it astounds me. You did something to deserve this, and now you refuse to share what it was as well. Adios, bud. Sorry you made mistake. Not sorry you're gone.
  • to making skype account i go
    Pious said:

Well if you got perma-banned, then it's probably a good thing you're gone. The fact people feel bad about it astounds me. You did something to deserve this, and now you refuse to share what it was as well. Adios, bud. Sorry you made mistake. Not sorry you're gone.

Wow, lame dude. Everyone gets this but you are the only one that is so harsh to tell it....
  • i can't find moneybags on skype :v
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

thats really interressting whats goin on here
    Only cause Pious open his mind and speak out what he think about,
    he get shouted ???

Sry but on which planet i am living? O_O

perm ban i think nobody gets easily
    I personally wish money bags good luck in rl
    and hopefully learn from his mistakes :)

imo it isnt harsh Pious commented here what hes thinking,
    when moneybags started this post and also told us all he got perm ban.

so many peps who start posts about this "BAD" community or whats going on :)
    and blaming mod for not acting
    this time they did and i sure nobody get a perm ban for a "small" mistake

Well i am not saying that its bad that he thinks about it, but i think being perma banned is already enough and everyone already knows that he did something bad to get to it, so he doesnt have to hear it again from someone else too :/

• thats really interressting whats goin on here
    Only cause Pious open his mind and speak out what he think about,
    he get shouted ???

Sry but on which planet i am living? O_O

perm ban i think nobody gets easily
    I personally wish money bags good luck in rl
    and hopefully learn from his mistakes :)

imo it isnt harsh Pious commented here what hes thinking,
    when moneybags started this post and also told us all he got perm ban.

so many peps who start posts about this "BAD" community or whats going on :)
    and blaming mod for not acting
    this time they did and i sure nobody get a perm ban for a "small" mistake

Well i am not saying that its bad that he thinks about it, but i think being perma banned is already enough and everyone already knows that he did something bad to get to it, so he doesnt have to hear it again from someone else too :/
    That oaf is here trying to make everyone feel bad for him on the forums when in fact his leaving wasn't even his choice, but rather the consequences for his choices, of which he refuses to share with the rest of us. None of us should feel the least bit sorry for him. He's deserving of it. Regardless of how long he's played, or what reputation he's had prior to this, he ruined it, and that's what should be acknowledged. Sorry that I don't blind myself to reality. But I am who I am. Harsh or not.
  • edited January 2017
    Pious how about you stop... I am not an oaf and I will not stand here and take your insults so back off....

Just please stop...
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Pious said:

Well if you got perma-banned, then it's probably a good thing you're gone. The fact people feel bad about it astounds me. You did something to deserve this, and now you refuse to share what it was as well. Adios, bud. Sorry you made mistake. Not sorry you're gone.

This is so true. Don't get why you getting hate.
    People only get perma banned for serious offenses.

So every time someone gets perma banned the community and the game get better.
    Which *spoilers* is a good thing.
  • Well all I wanted to do was say goodbye to people I know but no someone has to jump in and be mean...
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2017

Well all I wanted to do was say goodbye to people I know but no someone has to jump in and be mean...

Dude you got permabanned for what must have been a serious offense and your surprised that not everyone is treating you with respect?
    If you had respected the rules then it'd be different.

Anyway closing before this goes any further off the rails.
    You've said your goodbyes.

This discussion has been closed.